PDA

View Full Version : Some Bugs/Glitches I've encountered (Xbox One)

A_D1sturbed_One
03-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Here is just a short list of bugs I've encountered while playing:

1) When playing co-op, when the other players have their silencer equipped, their weapon sounds un-suppressed and no silencer appears on their weapon from my pov. When they un-equip the suppressor, it looks like they put it on their weapon and the sound sounds quiet to me.

2) Sometimes while playing, when I try to change my shirt my interface will only allow me to go to #14 in the list and will freeze up. I have to press "B" to exit. After exiting the shirts screen, I will go back into the shirts menu with the same results. This is happening on the character customization menus with more than 14 options as well. (This is not affecting the camo color menu)

3) Sometimes upon exiting vehicles, I can't use my drone or binoculars. I have to exit the game and reload to fix

4) I shot down a helicopter and it got "stuck" in the air.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/IStealYourSoul/video/28105178

5) My clan tag is showing up in game as a bunch of numbers.

6) Vehicles are falling partially through the map.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/IStealYourSoul/video/28105346

7) When shooting a flare in co-op, the other players can't see my flare.

8) When playing co-op, my teammates will get constantly booted from the game. All of us have open NAT and over 100 mbps download.

9) Map textures are sometimes slow to load into the map while driving at high speeds.

10) Sometimes the enemy will get stuck in their vehicle and not exit. You can walk up to the door and grab them and the other enemies in the vehicle will just stay there.

Soules Reaper
03-10-2017, 09:53 PM
1) was an issue since the betas
2) a lot of people have encountered this issue in the full game. I didn't have this issue in either the closed nor open beta But now do in the full game.

A_D1sturbed_One
03-13-2017, 01:30 AM
@ Soules Reaper
I was in the open beta and noticed it then. I kinda hoped that a community rep would read it and make a note of all of the bugs that I've encountered.

STAGGA22
03-13-2017, 09:52 AM
The drone and binocular bug is annoying. I think if you have other drones to switch between it works sometimes but not all the time. If you don't feel like quiting the game then you can use a scope on a sniper rifle if you have one. Otherwise the spotting skill from the rebels is my go to option even if the drone and binoculars are working because they can spot a lot quicker and you can start tagging enemies while it's on cool down.

I've also had the same issue with the suppressed weapons. I've had the issue happen in solo mode also. I just unequip and reequip the suppressor and it works sometimes.

My task force tag also shows up as numbers instead of what I set it as GHST.

Maybe we will see some of these issues in the "known issues" thread soon.

MorelloDRUM
05-30-2017, 04:18 PM
Hy this Glitch is really anoying when gets dark in the game these wierd black lines flickering all over the terrain in the whole map
if i turn to night vision it stops but sucks to walk the whole night cycle using night vision