PDA

View Full Version : Ghost reckon wildlands xp bug

Malkie6119
03-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Iv been stuck on lv 13 for quite a bit now the xp bar says full but it won't let me go over it. If anybody else having the same issue let me know. Of if you have any ideas on a fix for this problem.

randywsr
03-11-2017, 06:53 AM
i am also stuck with a full XP bar with level 9, but it unlocked lvl 10 skills...
continuing to play abd when get XP for something, it shows amount correct, but no increase in accumulated XP.
HELP!!

Jeepod
03-11-2017, 07:25 AM
[Bug] Unable to level-up
A few players have been reporting the incapacity to level-up despite earning a great amount of XP point. We are currently investigating this situation.

Better read the ''Know bug issues thread'' next time bois :)

Malkie6119
03-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Actually read that page first must have skipped over that part anyway thanks for the heads up.

randywsr
03-12-2017, 11:13 PM
[Bug] Unable to level-up
A few players have been reporting the incapacity to level-up despite earning a great amount of XP point. We are currently investigating this situation.

this is definately a game breaker.
I will not be playing intill fixed.
GOOD thing BF1 is coming out with first expansion 3/14 !!!!!

UbiPhobos
03-13-2017, 01:46 AM
Hi all! Yes we are aware and working quickly to get this fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Iker_Ubisoft
03-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigatig the issue, so any info will be welcome. Could you please tell us in what level of difficulty are you playing on? This this happen after completing a certain mission?

Please try to change the difficulty level and tell us if that affected the issue in some way.

Regards

randywsr
03-13-2017, 07:30 PM
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigatig the issue, so any info will be welcome. Could you please tell us in what level of difficulty are you playing on? This this happen after completing a certain mission?

Please try to change the difficulty level and tell us if that affected the issue in some way.

Regards

i was on standard/normal.
i had completed Itacua and Oroco.
I have tried changing difficulty, shutting down and restart, dying and changing again and restart, but still no level progress.
Thanks for attention to this issue!!
I really do like your game :-)

GooGoomuc
03-14-2017, 11:33 PM
Can't level up as well, stuck at level 10. Been stuck for 2 days, please fix. It show experience getting kills and doing objectives but it never increase my level.

BrotharMcFatty
03-16-2017, 06:36 AM
Hello everyone,

Regards

Mine is bugged too, not sure how long it has been stuck. I have been playing the last ~8 hours and I don't think I've leveled up. When I get a kill, it pops up with xp and a maxed out lvl 22 bar. When I go to the menu, it says lvl 23 over my name. I should be 25-26 judging by the levels gained by someone I was playing with the whole time. This is on Xbox One, and we were playing on Arcade difficulty. I did try changing the difficulty, exiting out of the game all the way and reloading - nothing worked. I am unsure when the leveling got stuck, so I don't know if it happened after a certain mission. I played the same missions as my brother, and his is not stuck.

At first I naively thought that you lose experience when you die, and that's why it wasn't going up. I soon realized that this was not the case and that my level was indeed stuck.

I don't want to play anymore until this gets fixed, as I feel like it's wasted time. Is there a ticket I can submit so that the experience I spent all day earning will be credited back to me?

Tutt82
03-16-2017, 09:52 PM
Same here been stuck at level 13 can't level up wasted an 8 hour booster :(

Jonxz02
03-18-2017, 02:00 AM
I already kill 8 connections and already finish the peruvian connections, still i am level 13 please find a solution on this bug,

BrotharMcFatty
03-19-2017, 12:36 AM
Mine is bugged too, not sure how long it has been stuck. I have been playing the last ~8 hours and I don't think I've leveled up. When I get a kill, it pops up with xp and a maxed out lvl 22 bar. When I go to the menu, it says lvl 23 over my name. I should be 25-26 judging by the levels gained by someone I was playing with the whole time. This is on Xbox One, and we were playing on Arcade difficulty. I did try changing the difficulty, exiting out of the game all the way and reloading - nothing worked. I am unsure when the leveling got stuck, so I don't know if it happened after a certain mission. I played the same missions as my brother, and his is not stuck.

At first I naively thought that you lose experience when you die, and that's why it wasn't going up. I soon realized that this was not the case and that my level was indeed stuck.

I don't want to play anymore until this gets fixed, as I feel like it's wasted time. Is there a ticket I can submit so that the experience I spent all day earning will be credited back to me?

Update: Still stuck at 22. But, when I log in to check, and I get any xp for the first time, the xp bar takes up literally the whole screen when it pops up. Normally it's just a small bar in the top right corner. When getting the first kill after logging in, it's in the same spot, but it goes from one side of the screen to the other. The next time gaining xp is back to normal: a full xp bar with no level up. I will see if I can get a screenshot of it. I wonder if that means the xp is adding up still, but the level up feature just doesn't happen?

Does this happen to anyone else?

Edit: Here is a link to a video clip of what happens: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoSGHDJI3uWBvEfC0mFOIxX3xYCz

beammachine8
03-19-2017, 03:06 PM
hey guys, just wondering if there is any help in sight?? been playing wildlands on xbox one since release,havent leveled up since day 1. my game glithch out whilst flying a chopper receiving xp for location discovery. the game then crashed. when i receive xp now it is displayed as per usual,only the level 5 bar is full (sometimes the xp bar crosses the entire screen right to left). now if i look in the stats screen it says im level 6. i have currently played for around 39 hours with over 2800 kills and 100% map discovered. all without leveling. up ive tried uninstalling and different difficulties. please help if you can as i love the game and dont want to waist my time if there is no tech support. thanks in advance for any imput or if your experiencing similar problems.....

BrotharMcFatty
03-19-2017, 08:57 PM
hey guys, just wondering if there is any help in sight?? been playing wildlands on xbox one since release,havent leveled up since day 1. my game glithch out whilst flying a chopper receiving xp for location discovery. the game then crashed. when i receive xp now it is displayed as per usual,only the level 5 bar is full (sometimes the xp bar crosses the entire screen right to left). now if i look in the stats screen it says im level 6. i have currently played for around 39 hours with over 2800 kills and 100% map discovered. all without leveling. up ive tried uninstalling and different difficulties. please help if you can as i love the game and dont want to waist my time if there is no tech support. thanks in advance for any imput or if your experiencing similar problems.....

I got this response today to my ticket I submitted days ago:

"Timothy F @ Ubisoft Support
March 19, 2017 2:06 PM

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. We have been extremely busy as of late and are working to answer all of the support cases that are coming in.
Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review. However, that is all that we can do at this time, as we have no further information.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com)."

Ridonkus
03-20-2017, 12:32 AM
Hello everyone,

Regards

I have the XP bug as well. I'm playing on ps4 pro. It was fine until I went from level 28 to level 29. After that i noticed I'm level 29 when in the tacmap (expecting to get to 30 and get my trophy) and the in-game XP bar is stuck on 28 (the bar is completely full). Any Xp i gain shows up in the xp bar in-game. So i see +5 xp +10 xp etc but the bar remains stuck on level 28 (and the bar is completely full). This is preventing me from getting the trophy (and the platinum trophy). Please fix asap.

[edit: I have also tried switching the difficulty from advanced to regular and this had no effect]

GooGoomuc
03-23-2017, 12:38 PM
The patch did not fix this issue, still stuck at level 11. Been at 11 for a week now!

Malkie6119
03-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Like I said a few weeks ago my xp hasent went up since lv 13 iv unlocked all the map done most of the main missions. I seen an patch today and thought that it would have been fixed but no so I won't be playing it again till this is resolved to be honest I don't really want to start all over again I even put my own money Into it to see if the boosters would help but no so i don't know how to resolve this. The game is good but broken so that's that.

randywsr
03-23-2017, 04:56 PM
owell...at least have ME:Andromeda to play!! :-)

Jdlrocks
03-24-2017, 07:54 PM
Been stuck on level 11. I see this has been going on for 2 weeks and still no fix. Sad. When Ubisoft whennnnnn?

Ridonkus
03-26-2017, 06:34 PM
Nothing has been fixed. It seems to have gotten even worse as the xp bar now covers the entire screen from left to right before getting back to its normal size. Not playing until this is fixed. The game is unfinished/broken.

beammachine8
03-27-2017, 05:39 PM

So after new patch nothing has changed now over 50 hrs game time 3800kills and still stuck on level 5??

warbird-sevin
03-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Regards

I am not sure the mission it happened on or if it was a specific mission at all. But I do not believe that the difficulty is involved because I started the game on arcade difficulty then switched to regular and was still able to level up. I then switched back to arcade and was still able to level up. Lastly I switched to regular and leveled up to level 13. I have not leveled up since that last game difficulty switch. I was not having problems before I switched game difficulties but I am now. I also did not have leveling issues after I switched until now. When I switched difficulties, it was over an extended period of time (about a week). Hope this helps.

warbird-sevin
03-28-2017, 10:43 PM
So after new patch nothing has changed now over 50 hrs game time 3800kills and still stuck on level 5??

I honestly love the game but this leveling issue is a deal breaker for me. I',m having the same issue.

VinStig
03-30-2017, 04:27 AM
Same issue here. Stuck at level 13 with a full XP bar. Been like this for days.

ai.lunatik
04-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Add me to the list, stuck lvl 12/13 for sometime now, even post patch.

Ciddy80
04-01-2017, 12:52 PM
I'm stuck at level 15. Have been for a very long time. not entirely sure when it glitched out though.

JJhitman615
04-03-2017, 07:51 AM
As said, I'm stuck at level 9/10. I do know there is an occasional issue of the XP bar becoming extremely large and spanning across the whole screen and out of the left frame. This usually occurs after my first XP-earning actions upon launch. When in game, the HUD says I'm stuck on level 9, when checking the stats of my character I'm level 10.

My original difficulty was on Regular and I upgraded and downgraded the difficulty (with restarts) to see if there would be a solution, nope!

4 provinces completed and 1267 NPCs killed, still level 9/10. Hope it gets fixed!

Superfly3717
04-04-2017, 04:06 PM
[Bug] Unable to level-up

My Xp doesn't show up at all on my screen. IS this something that can be fixed in the setting?

ritchie13890
04-12-2017, 03:20 AM
As said, I'm stuck at level 9/10. I do know there is an occasional issue of the XP bar becoming extremely large and spanning across the whole screen and out of the left frame. This usually occurs after my first XP-earning actions upon launch. When in game, the HUD says I'm stuck on level 9, when checking the stats of my character I'm level 10.

My original difficulty was on Regular and I upgraded and downgraded the difficulty (with restarts) to see if there would be a solution, nope!

4 provinces completed and 1267 NPCs killed, still level 9/10. Hope it gets fixed!

Well i have unlocked all provinces and about 70% though the main campaign and I'm only on level 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please fix NOW!!!!

DriFeXe
04-12-2017, 08:47 PM
I had the same bug and was stuck on lvl 12/13, depends on where you was looking.
I have been playing the "guerrilla game" on the app, and today I sent some supplies from there to this charr that was bugged. While I was doing some story missions and just had some fun, I suddenly was lvl 14. I do not know what fixed it or why, but if you are still stuck after todays update, you can try that.

BrotharMcFatty
04-13-2017, 12:55 AM
I can level up now, but the problem is I have 99% completed the game and there's not much left to get me from 23 to 30 xp wise. Replaying missions drops the xp reward each time you do it. I chatted with Ubisoft and they can't adjust the level and won't give out xp boosters... So despite the fact that I've probably accrued enough xp to reach level 40 if it existed, and I have to grind out xp on content I've already done just to get my last achievement? Terrible customer service.

LuciusHC
05-12-2017, 03:04 PM
Been playing this for quite awhile and loving it!

However after a mission or item collection...my level jumped from Level 8 to like Level 65000! I still gain XP and skill unlocks, and it hasn't affected anything gameplay wise or hindered any progress, but it's kinda bothersome, because I like seeing the exact level I'm supposed to be on. I considered starting again after I finish the game, because like I said, it's not really affecting anything, it just looks ridiculous with such a high level.

Besides all that, this game is rocking my socks! :D:D:D