PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Shady Directive (SHD) Looking For Members

eckLub
03-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Shady Directive is a teamplay based group for PS4 players looking to explore the Bolivian countryside with likeminded teammates. We put an emphasis on stealthy gameplay but have no qualms going in heavy when needed. Coming up with imaginative, unique, but most importantly fun ways to complete the missions has been one of our favorite parts of the game so far and we would love to share our passion with others. We are active most evenings and are here to help the newest members of the community and mess stuff up with veterans alike.

If you're interested in joining check out our page, add me to your PSN Friends list, and come help us decorate the countryside of Bolivia with dead Sicaros.

Requirements: 18+ and voice comms
Typical Playtime: EST 6PM-12PM M-F, open most hours on weekend
Task Force Page: https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/22454/Shady-Directive

JusTn_G
03-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Think I'd be a good fit. Add me if you like and we can play. My gamertag is.. JusTn_G Hope to play soon!

eckLub
03-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Bump

Kasias81
03-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Sent you a message in ghost task force page.

eckLub
03-12-2017, 10:29 PM
I didn't see your message, GRN has been a bit off since game released. I sent you a PM though Kasias.

SirMichaeIRocks
03-13-2017, 02:15 AM
Going to shoot ya a psn request... looks like the type of group id like to team with