PDA

View Full Version : COOP Bug: Weather and dialog out of Sync.

krishollenbeck
03-10-2017, 04:17 PM
I noticed that when playing coop that the weather is out of sync. It will be raining in my game while sunny in my friends game. Also the side dialog doesn't appear to be in sync. IE when the ghost are bantering back and forth with each other. They will also continue to have a conversation with all four ghosts when there are only two present. Which may or may not be another bug? Should there always be four ghosts? Even when playing 2 player coop?

BorgX666
03-10-2017, 04:38 PM
I noticed that when playing coop that the weather is out of sync. It will be raining in my game while sunny in my friends game. Also the side dialog doesn't appear to be in sync. IE when the ghost are bantering back and forth with each other. They will also continue to have a conversation with all four ghosts when there are only two present. Which may or may not be another bug? Should there always be four ghosts? Even when playing 2 player coop?

I too have experienced the weather out of sync problem also occasionally the convoys will be out of sync too even had 1 incident where my friend was in the car with me he could see me but I couldn't see him

Another annoying thing too is you still get the a.i chit chatter and banter even though they not even there!

Pixel Crisis
03-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Yeah all of that needs to be server side if it's not ... this varying dialogue / weather is just bad. We should all be hearing the same stories and jokes and experiencing the same weather. You end up with 4 people all hearing separate stuff and laughing etc at completely different things ... it hurts the co-op experience ...

Example: Hey, how funny was that guys?... what was funny? that joke ... you didn't hear it? nope ... but damn that lighting ... what lightning?

Also, the single player dialogue when you have 2-3 people in co-op is simply bad-form and forethought. People are speaking that aren't even there Ubi ...

AegisFire
04-14-2017, 10:22 PM
Yeah all of that needs to be server side if it's not ... this varying dialogue / weather is just bad. We should all be hearing the same stories and jokes and experiencing the same weather. You end up with 4 people all hearing separate stuff and laughing etc at completely different things ... it hurts the co-op experience ...

Example: Hey, how funny was that guys?... what was funny? that joke ... you didn't hear it? nope ... but damn that lighting ... what lightning?

Also, the single player dialogue when you have 2-3 people in co-op is simply bad-form and forethought. People are speaking that aren't even there Ubi ...

You said it exactly - the joke part conversation I have had with my friends as well, and then your trying to tell them the joke and it doesn't come across as well. Also the weather issue is constantly immersion breaking for us... for instance I could have really bad fog and a friend would be saying see that guy, and I'm like I can't see nothing... and he's like its clear as day, I'm like the hell it is. lol

I've noticed on more than 8 gaming sessions the weather cycles are out of sync, I cant remember if the day/night cycle was though at the moment. Sometimes we would restart and they would be exactly the same but later on they would be different again.

can't wait for them to fix that "can't use drone and binoculars" bug though... probably the one that bothers me the most.

I don't much mind the talking of other people when in co-op otherwise I would be required to always be in a 4 player game to hear all the audio, I just imagine they are performing a different mission and talking over the radio. What I don't like is that sometimes because we only have 2 players jokes are never heard or some audio refuses to play.

African_pw
07-26-2018, 02:08 PM
people hello any news about this questions? we are at 2018 now. is it good now?

UbiGabrinth
07-26-2018, 11:24 PM
I am not aware of a weather syncing issue at this time.