PDA

View Full Version : Buff the shugoki lifesteal ability

CrazySharko
03-10-2017, 04:00 PM
[/COLOR[COLOR="#00FFFF"]]i'm pissed by the life that the ability takes you wen the shugoki is low of healt.Pls buff it

Turric4n666
03-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Why

teksuo1
03-10-2017, 04:04 PM
buffing a piece of wood would imply taking away from it... but in the gaming world buffing actually means making stronger.

i agree though, it's the most damaging ability in the game, easily acheived, so why does it need the lifesteal part on top? too much if you ask me.

</3 shugoki

Turric4n666
03-10-2017, 04:05 PM
buffing a piece of wood would imply taking away from it... but in the gaming world buffing actually means making stronger.

i agree though, it's the most damaging ability in the game, easily acheived, so why does it need the lifesteal part on top? too much if you ask me.

</3 shugoki

You agree... To disagree? He wants the self damage removed.

teksuo1
03-10-2017, 04:07 PM
You agree... To disagree? He wants the self damage removed.

well it's tough to be sure what he means by now, but i mean the lifesteal part is too much. He shouldn't get so much HP back for an easy to pull ability that does so much damage to begin with.
*the ability makes the opponent extra vulnerable (no way to block or parry) to any attacks for an extended period of time too. imo, the most OP ability in the game, especially in 4v4 modes.

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 04:10 PM
well it's tough to be sure what he means by now, but i mean the lifesteal part is too much. He shouldn't get so much HP back for an easy to pull ability that does so much damage to begin with.

It's one of the easiest moves to dodge, the only way he can get it off for free is by throwing you into a wall, but tbh if you see he is on low health and don't watch for the GB then...

Turric4n666
03-10-2017, 04:11 PM
It's not useful in 1on1.but as a ganking tool this thing is hilariously OP.

NiteShadeCG
03-10-2017, 04:11 PM

It's no more easy to pull off than a one button execution that every hero has , plus executions give health back aswell.

teksuo1
03-10-2017, 04:14 PM
It's no more easy to pull off than a one button execution that every hero has , plus executions give health back aswell.

executions require you to be dead already, this ability will kill you from a 3/4 hp bar easily if the shugoki was low health. he's the ultimate teammate in a dominion, imo.
*it's like a godly long arm of the law (from lawbringer) but easier to pull off and does damage and steals HP.....

NiteShadeCG
03-10-2017, 04:18 PM
executions require you to be dead already, this ability will kill you from a 3/4 hp bar easily if the shugoki was low health. he's the ultimate teammate in a dominion, imo.
*it's like a godly long arm of the law (from lawbringer) but easier to pull off and does damage and steals HP.....

This is true i just don't find the ability to be overpowered plus seeing how slow big shug is.

Dry.Fish
03-10-2017, 04:32 PM
If only I could shield charge through his hyper armour as a Valk

secrecy274
03-10-2017, 04:48 PM
If only I could shield charge through his hyper armour as a Valk

His Hyper-armor is by far the worst aspect of the Shugoki.