PDA

View Full Version : Orochi bugged and unplayable, PK bugged as well

kidico
03-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Right now if you spam light attacks on orochi as a pk, valk, or warden top light, as long as the first light lands, the next few lights are unblockable as orochi can't block it in time, absolutely ridiculous bug and makes orochi unplayable. His GB counter also appears to be off so his defense overall is bugged to hell and absolutely ridiculous.

I'm not the only one to notice this, many others are complaining about it.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603413-Blocking-Isn-t-Working

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603275-Something-is-seriously-wrong-with-Orochis-GB-counter-and-Recovery-time

Also PK is still bugged. When an opponent is out of stamina and you push them to the ground as PK and heavy into a poison light, the poison light does zero damage absolutely ridiculous, I can't believe these bugs exist.

De4d_0n_Sight
03-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Yes, PK, orochi, warden and bezerker are bugged and OP and need to be fixed aka nerfed.

Was that your "problem"?

kidico
03-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Yes, PK, orochi, warden and bezerker are bugged and OP and need to be fixed aka nerfed.

Was that your "problem"?

Spoken like a true noob. Warlord and conqueror are the 2 main champs that need a nerf, every other champ is about the same at high levels of play.

Orochi is unplayable atm, just spam light attacks and win as he can't block or gb correctly.

PK may be a strong pick but is still bugged on rare occasions where her poison light will do zero damage.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Right now if you spam light attacks on orochi as a pk, valk, or warden top light, as long as the first light lands, the next 4 lights are unblockable as orochi can't block it in time, absolutely ridiculous bug and makes orochi unplayable. His GB counter also appears to be off so his defense overall is bugged to hell and absolutely ridiculous.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603275-Something-is-seriously-wrong-with-Orochis-GB-counter-and-Recovery-time

Also PK is still bugged. When an opponent is out of stamina and you push them to the ground as PK and heavy into a poison light, the poison light does zero damage absolutely ridiculous, I can't believe these bugs exist.

This is true as hell kidico! I was talking about exactly these things yesterday about that the orochi is ****ed up and barely nobody was believing me as they dont play orochi against a good spammer like it happens to me against the berserker spam which I cant do anything to stop it and now THANKS TO YOU I know the reason and I know that Im not alone! Thank you!!! :D

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Right now if you spam light attacks on orochi as a pk, valk, or warden top light, as long as the first light lands, the next 4 lights are unblockable as orochi can't block it in time, absolutely ridiculous bug and makes orochi unplayable. His GB counter also appears to be off so his defense overall is bugged to hell and absolutely ridiculous.

Almost a good joke this, Orochi and PK the most stupidly OP spam heroes need buffing, right.

For Error!

YoRHa_Unit_E6
03-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Dont know...my main orochi and have no problem to block third attack from them, first two is ok tho but with warden if i remember hi has second light upper attack free, dont know about valk and pk (pk just fast but third light is blockable)

p.s. gb counter on orochi not broken just need to adapt how it works, dont have any problem after 1.03 patch with gb on him

kidico
03-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Dont know...my main orochi and have no problem to block third attack from them, first two is ok tho but with warden if i remember hi has second light upper attack free, dont know about valk and pk (pk just fast but third light is blockable)

I noticed it with warden too, he shouldn't be able to get free lights after the first one lands but he does and I'm not talking about his quick double light, I'm talking about lights you can normally block on other chars but not on orochi. A third light blockable from PK is also bad as other chars can block the second light even if the first one lands.

Orochi recover time is just terrible overall and seems bugged.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Almost a good joke this, Orochi and PK the most stupidly OP spam heroes need buffing, right.

For Error!

Please fully read and understand posts before you reply and look stupid. The OP isn't asking for a buff they are stating that there is a bug in how the Orochi mechanics work, which should be addressed. Balance isn't being looked at here simply that the code and game are working correctly.

P.S. If you actually think Orochi is OP you need to get some training wheels. They have basically 0 ways to rush down an attacker that aren't insanely obvious and easily punished. Don't rush at the Orochi and make them come to you and it's game over. I assume you have trouble with them because you attack a counter attacker and get put down for it.

ZechsMarquizy
03-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Spoken like a true noob. Warlord and conqueror are the 2 main champs that need a nerf, every other champ is about the same at high levels of play.

Right now if you spam light attacks on orochi as a pk, valk, or warden top light, as long as the first light lands, the next few lights are unblockable as orochi can't block it in time, absolutely ridiculous bug and makes orochi unplayable. His GB counter also appears to be off so his defense overall is bugged to hell and absolutely ridiculous.

as you so delicately put earlier, "Spoken like a true NOOB" Orochi is just fine, I played him all day yesterday and didn't notice any of that crap. I have friends that main orochi has never mentioned that crap. and you talk about "higher level of play?" You don't even know what higher level of play IS much less play in it.

Also, light attack spam on PK is broken as **** and needs to be fixed. Her attack indicator is bugged and show's phantom indicators that are ultimately making her lights+zone cancel combo's extremely difficult to block. Warlord is top tier but Conq is far from it, you speak about things you clearly have no knowledge about. I strongly suggest you stop making false assertions about things your obviously ignorant about.

P.S. Keep disrespecting others with out reasonable cause and you kid will be continuously treated just like that... A ****ing kid...

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 03:04 PM
as you so delicately put earlier, "Spoken like a true NOOB" Orochi is just fine, I played him all day yesterday and didn't notice any of that crap. I have friends that main orochi has never mentioned that crap. and you talk about "higher level of play?" You don't even know what higher level of play IS much less play in it.

Also, light attack spam on PK is broken as **** and needs to be fixed. Her attack indicator is bugged and show's phantom indicators that are ultimately making her lights+zone cancel combo's extremely difficult to block. Warlord is top tier but Conq is far from it, you speak about things you clearly have no knowledge about. I strongly suggest you stop making false assertions about things your obviously ignorant about.

P.S. Keep disrespecting others with out reasonable cause and you kid will be continuously treated just like that... A ****ing kid...

As an Orochi main I will say that the blocking seems buggy. It could be the connections in the game but there are times when my indicator is up and attacks just go right through it. Again, not sure it's an actual bug or just connection issues but I have only seen it since the update.

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Please fully read and understand posts before you reply and look stupid. The OP isn't asking for a buff they are stating that there is a bug in how the Orochi mechanics work, which should be addressed. Balance isn't being looked at here simply that the code and game are working correctly.

P.S. If you actually think Orochi is OP you need to get some training wheels. They have basically 0 ways to rush down an attacker that aren't insanely obvious and easily punished. Don't rush at the Orochi and make them come to you and it's game over. I assume you have trouble with them because you attack a counter attacker and get put down for it.

Ok all knowing grand master of universe. Maybe you should read it where he is actually whining and asking for faster blocks for them only using ''bug'' as excuse.

If anyone needs faster block it's Raider.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Ok all knowing grand master of universe. Maybe you should read it where he is actually whining and asking for faster blocks for them only using ''bug'' as excuse.

If anyone needs faster block it's Raider.

Saying the OP is asking for faster blocks as a bug is what we call "your opinion" and not the actual context of his message. Being that "your opinion" is of 0 weight to anyone when it comes to the technical aspects of this game the only real thing we need to do is ask if there is a bug or not. It's called a Variance Investigation which could result in the finding of a code issue or could fall to something else such as connection issues, low refresh rate television issues or any other number of factors.

The key in all of this is that "your opinion" isn't a factor in that investigation. I also noted that since the update I've seen this issue and have no need to see an actual buff to the Orochi.

I would be curious what you would say if a Dev popped in here and confirmed it was an actual technical issue?

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:14 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi

Ive created this thread with all Ive learned about what is going wrong with the orochi. Come in and check it out

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 04:15 PM

If you think conq isn't in top tier, and PK light spam is a problem then you are the one that doesn't play in high level , sorry to say.

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Saying the OP is asking for faster blocks as a bug is what we call "your opinion" and not the actual context of his message. Being that "your opinion" is of 0 weight to anyone when it comes to the technical aspects of this game the only real thing we need to do is ask if there is a bug or not. It's called a Variance Investigation which could result in the finding of a code issue or could fall to something else such as connection issues, low refresh rate television issues or any other number of factors.

The key in all of this is that "your opinion" isn't a factor in that investigation. I also noted that since the update I've seen this issue and have no need to see an actual buff to the Orochi.

I would be curious what you would say if a Dev popped in here and confirmed it was an actual technical issue?

Yes only your opinion does matter and nobody else's, you do really think yourself a god huh?

I would love to see a Developer say anything if there actually exists one.

And he is asking for faster blocks do open your eyes and read his first post where he states it as a bug because he fails to block light attacks from other heroes and like I said go try other heroes like the Raider and try block lights from any of his mentioned heroes that can spam super fast lights.

Whine about heroes that are already doing more than fine when there are so many totally broken ones that actually need fixing.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Yes only your opinion does matter and nobody else's, you do really think yourself a god huh?

I would love to see a Developer say anything if there actually exists one.

And he is asking for faster blocks do open your eyes and read his first post where he states it as a bug because he fails to block light attacks from other heroes and like I said go try other heroes like the Raider and try block lights from any of his mentioned heroes that can spam super fast lights.

First off, please use punctuation. It's really hard to read some of your post because it's a huge run on sentence.

Second, I'm not offering an opinion. I'm factual reviewing what the OP said and correcting you when you bring your opinion in to change a fact. I don't recall the part of the OP's post where it says "I'm using the idea of a bug as an excuse for being poor at blocking", did I miss that?

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:30 PM
First off, please use punctuation. It's really hard to read some of your post because it's a huge run on sentence.

Second, I'm not offering an opinion. I'm factual reviewing what the OP said and correcting you when you bring your opinion in to change a fact. I don't recall the part of the OP's post where it says "I'm using the idea of a bug as an excuse for being poor at blocking", did I miss that?

Which fact is that?

Is it the one you claim or the super whiney OP that whines about everything?

Do you even know what fact means? Seems not.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Which fact is that?

The fact is the actual post of the OP. You're trying to say that the OP has a hidden meaning in their post, which is an opinion. Me simply stating the actual words used to create the post is factual.

Looks like you are the one who doesn't understand simple concepts of language, discussion, fact and fiction.

I also can't help but enjoy that you dislike the OP for what you consider being whiney and yet continue to whine about their post. It's an amusing way to start a day so thank you for that.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Which fact is that?

Disappear from this thread and listen to what Talon is telling you.

ALSO, THE OP IS ****ING RIGHT.

Sorry for my language, I got tired of people that has no ****ing idea about orochi says anything about him. OROCHI is ****ed up, and I have to do double efforts in a lot of situations than my enemy to kill him, If I get to do it (and Im an awesome player you can bet on that)

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
The fact is the actual post of the OP. You're trying to say that the OP has a hidden meaning in their post, which is an opinion. Me simply stating the actual words used to create the post is factual.

Looks like you are the one who doesn't understand simple concepts of language, discussion, fact and fiction.

I also can't help but enjoy that you dislike the OP for what you consider being whiney and yet continue to whine about their post. It's an amusing way to start a day so thank you for that.

Just because you or the OP says and states something that does not even exist, does not make it a fact or truth.

You should go google more before acting all almighty.

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 04:41 PM

Sorry for my language, I got tired of people that has no ****ing idea about orochi says anything about him. OROCHI is ****ed up, and I have to do double efforts in a lot of situations than my enemy to kill him, If I get to do it (and Im an awesome player you can bet on that)

What character do you play, because really an 'awesome' player shouldn't be losing to Orochi?

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Packing, I dont lose to Orochi. IM OROCHI. I dont think that you understood me, maybe my English got worse..

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:45 PM

After you pathetic little angry hyper boy.

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Packing, I dont lose to Orochi. IM OROCHI. I dont think that you understood me, maybe my English got worse..

I couldn't understand because you said you have to do double the effort to kill him, so I presumed you was a slower character or something.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Just because you or the OP says and states something that does not even exist, does not make it a fact or truth.

You should go google more before acting all almighty.

Ok let's try this one more time and see if you can get it. I'm not saying there is a confirmed bug I'm also not letting you say the OP is using a bug as an excuse. So everything I have claimed is a fact is correct.

FACT: OP never said they were using a bug as an excuse, which is what you claimed and I said was an opinion, which is correct.
FACT: I have yet to agree it's a bug, I have simply said it's worth looking into.

Opinion: You get whooped by the Orochi and are salty AF about it.
Opinion: Your understanding of language is rocky at best.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:49 PM
@ Packing:

What I said, or tried to say at least, is that I have to do double efforts as an orochi to kill whoever is my enemy using if he is good as I am. And if he is a berseker... Oh man, you can be sure you as an orochi will die due to somekind of bugs ocurring nowadays about blocking and reaction times that I stated in the thread about how to fix him.

Better now?

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Ok let's try this one more time and see if you can get it. I'm not saying there is a confirmed bug I'm also not letting you say the OP is using a bug as an excuse. So everything I have claimed is a fact is correct.

FACT: OP never said he was using a bug as an excuse, which is what you claimed and I said was an opinion, which is correct.
FACT: I have yet to agree it's a bug, I have simply said it's worth looking into.

Opinion: You get whooped by the Orochi and are salty AF about it.
Opinion: You understanding of language is rocky at best.

I have no issues fighting most Orochi's but they are still OP compared to other Assassins like the Berserker.

Fact: It's not a bug.
Fact: OP does use the bug as excuse to whine about not being able to block fast enough on Orochi and that Orochi needs faster blocks.
Fact: I'm really getting bored now, please do find something better to use.

Let me know when you are done acting godly. That is the only thing that I dislike, oh wait was that another fact? :p

M.Sword.Y.Face
03-10-2017, 04:55 PM
I notice this as well, can't block second light attack. I feel like a noob every time getting hit second light attack while acknowledging myself as an average player.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:55 PM
I have no issues fighting most Orochi's but they are still OP compared to other Assassins like the Berserker.

Fact: OP does use the bug as excuse to whine about not being able to block fast enough on Orochi and that Orochi needs faster blocks.

Let me know when you are done acting godly. That is the only thing that I dislike, oh wait was that another fact? :p

Definetely you are a troll. You write pure **** and you dont listen. Why does Talon even bothers in talking to you is a good thing to think about.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:56 PM
I notice this as well, can't block second light attack. I feel like a noob every time getting hit second light attack while acknowledging myself as an average player.

Because its one of the Orochis problems Dump, I experience it myself many times against Zerkers. You can see a lot of information in this forum.

Check my thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:57 PM

You know your block on Assassin hero only lasts around 1 second, not like it is on other heroes where you can hold block up all day long.

Just wondering.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 04:58 PM

Fact: It's not a bug (not a fact as it's not confirmed by Ubi Dev)
Fact: OP does use the bug as excuse to whine about not being able to block fast enough on Orochi and that Orochi needs faster blocks. (Not a fact as if it does turn out this is bugged it's not the OP's reaction time)
Fact: I'm really getting bored now, please do find something better to use. (Only fact in the list)

Fact: I can keep taking you to task all day if you want me to.

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Definetely you are a troll. You write pure **** and you dont listen. Why does Talon even bothers in talking to you is a good thing to think about.

Aww, is that a fact or opinion? :p

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 05:00 PM

Haha , I see that you like this, I see. Its like you are bored or something and you want to have some fun haha Okay I get it.

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Fact: It's not a bug (not a fact as it's not confirmed by Ubi Dev)
Fact: OP does use the bug as excuse to whine about not being able to block fast enough on Orochi and that Orochi needs faster blocks. (Not a fact as if it does turn out this is bugged it's not the OP's reaction time)
Fact: I'm really getting bored now, please do find something better to use. (Only fact in the list)

Fact: I can keep taking you to task all day if you want me to.

So now you even confirmed it as being a real bug, yay you have become even more almighty fact lord.

Yawn.

:rolleyes:

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 05:02 PM

I'll help because I know you don't actually know. That would be considered an opinion.

The more you know!

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 05:03 PM
I'll help because I know you don't actually know. That would be considered an opinion.

The more you know!

Hahahaha That was good Talon that was good. You should join Black Dragons FH Clan :rolleyes:

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 05:05 PM
So now you even confirmed it as being a real bug, yay you have become even more almighty fact lord.

Yawn.

I'm confused where I confirmed it as a bug in that post? Was it where I said it wasn't confirmed to not be a bug, which also doesn't confirm it is. Or was it the "(Not a fact as if it does turn out this is bugged it's not the OP's reaction time)" again stating that it's neither confirmed nor denied.

Now I'm of the opinion that you can't read very well.

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 05:05 PM

The more you know!

Uh oh, I'm almost insulted now, almost.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Okay, my english level is not as good as I thought as Im starting to not understand anything :D

I will add 1 fact to your conversation:
I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT THERE IS A BUG RELATED TO OROCHI DEFENCE: Call it reaction time or call it blocking bug or whatever it is, but there is one, I promise you all. Hope it helps :rolleyes:

EvaDenVille
03-10-2017, 05:09 PM
I'm confused where I confirmed it as a bug in that post? Was it where I said it wasn't confirmed to not be a bug, which also doesn't confirm it is. Or was it the "(Not a fact as if it does turn out this is bugged it's not the OP's reaction time)" again stating that it's neither confirmed nor denied.

Now I'm of the opinion that you can't read very well.

Yes now I can't read too, but I am not worried about that at all, I do have you to do that for me so I will just relax and let you do all the work, that's a good boy that! :D

So even bigger YAY now. :)

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Uh oh, I'm almost insulted now, almost.

Well you shouldn't be insulted that's not my intention. I'm simply using your past posts and interpretations of this discussion to formulate an opinion of what I believe to be shortcomings in your education to help you make more substantial contributions to this thread and in your other daily communications.

Hitokiri_Xero
03-10-2017, 05:39 PM
I too experience bugs with Orochi. Mainly when a Shugoki reliably blocks my 2nd top light attack... I mean, unless idk what guaranteed means, it should be unable to be blocked correct?

RaidoKnight
03-10-2017, 05:43 PM
This is why we need to separate PC and console people, the ocnsole people are all braindead or something "I can't block this or that, mimimi" your fault if you play on a trashy console with 30fps and a 20499084 ms cinematic TV, at best you play on wifi and wireless to get like 509439843097ms delay and wonder why you can't block.

you guys are cancer, PK is fine, you are not.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 05:57 PM
This is why we need to separate PC and console people, the ocnsole people are all braindead or something "I can't block this or that, mimimi" your fault if you play on a trashy console with 30fps and a 20499084 ms cinematic TV, at best you play on wifi and wireless to get like 509439843097ms delay and wonder why you can't block.

you guys are cancer, PK is fine, you are not.

This is a nonsense post at best. You do realize that consoles use hard line internet as well correct? Also, you could be using the same gaming monitor a PC player might be. If anyone is brain dead it's you.

RaidoKnight
03-10-2017, 06:01 PM
This is a nonsense post at best. You do realize that consoles use hard line internet as well correct? Also, you could be using the same gaming monitor a PC player might be. If anyone is brain dead it's you.

Can't you read? Is said "IF YOU PLAY ON XYZ" not "EVERYONE" ouch man, really.. ouch.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Can't you read? Is said "IF YOU PLAY ON XYZ" not "EVERYONE" ouch man, really.. ouch.

Sorry to point this out "This is why we need to separate PC and console people, the ocnsole people are all braindead or something" that certainly seems to cover everyone. Also is there a point in this thread where anyone listed their console specs? No, didn't think so. I guess once again we are back to your post being pointless. Thanks though.

ParadigmFringe
03-10-2017, 07:19 PM
After you pathetic little angry hyper boy.

♥ This person is clearly trolling. nobody says "little angry hyper boy" and gets taken seriously. probably an overweight militant feminist.

EvaDenVille
03-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Well you shouldn't be insulted that's not my intention. I'm simply using your past posts and interpretations of this discussion to formulate an opinion of what I believe to be shortcomings in your education to help you make more substantial contributions to this thread and in your other daily communications.

That is a whole new level of total Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You really need something new, like REALLY.

EvaDenVille
03-12-2017, 12:54 AM
This person is clearly trolling. nobody says "little angry hyper boy" and gets taken seriously. probably an overweight militant feminist.

Is that a fact or an opinion? Oh wait, no need to answer that, Talon will take full care of that question in a moment and make everyone fall right into coma. :D

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Hey kidico, we'll forward this to the team to investigate. The thread seems to have devolved a bit, so we'll be closing the thread.