PDA

View Full Version : Just some more bugs.

xSol Swifty 02
03-10-2017, 01:35 PM
I'd like to start by saying I'm really enjoying the game, but damn are there bugs.
I picked up the flashbang skill medal before unlocking flashbangs and I now have the skill lvled to max 6 flashbangs + 2 from the medal, yet I can only have 5 at a time.

Flashbangs only work if the enemies are hunting or engaged with you. They seem to do nothing if they are hit by it when you are stealthed.

In the loadout it states the shotgun suppressor is found in Mojocoyo when it is actually found in Inca Carmina.

There is about a 50/50 success rate with the emp drone actually emp-ing resource convoys. Seems to work more often in singleplayer then multiplayer.

I have a hunch advanced suppressor isn't working right, I had 4 guys shooting at me: first guy took 2 suppressed shots to the chest, second guy took 2 unsuppressed shots but guys 3 & 4 only took 1 unsuppressed shots each. That was the closest I came to proving my hunch. Aside from that it's a feeling that enemies need more bullets to kill when my weapon is suppressed.

Bullet penetration is still funky, just compare M40A5 unsuppressed with the MSR suppressed.

Post your own bugs.

XR Jabba81
03-10-2017, 02:34 PM
I have a hunch advanced suppressor isn't working right, I had 4 guys shooting at me: first guy took 2 suppressed shots to the chest, second guy took 2 unsuppressed shots but guys 3 & 4 only took 1 unsuppressed shots each. That was the closest I came to proving my hunch. Aside from that it's a feeling that enemies need more bullets to kill when my weapon is suppressed.

For this it is a fact that supressed bullets have a lowered muzzle velocity so you will need more bullets do deal the same damage. Thats physiks ;-)

antimatter58
03-10-2017, 06:41 PM
For this it is a fact that supressed bullets have a lowered muzzle velocity so you will need more bullets do deal the same damage. Thats physiks ;-)

The Advanced Suppressor upgrade is supposed to remove the damage reduction. Yes, it's proper physics with a normal suppressor on your gun, but this specific upgrade option is explicitly meant to remove it.