PDA

View Full Version : I hate 4v4...

secrecy274
03-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Not because of imbalance in the matchmaking.
Not because of imbalance in gear.
Not because 1v2 or 1v4 will happen.

No, my biggest problems are with the teammates... these damn teammates.
I have no problem with that they are so desperate for kills that they must rush in to try and "steal" it, however, I have a big damn problem with them swinging their weapons so wildly that they keep hitting me, knocking me out of Guard Breaks, out of combos, heck, they've even knocked me out of a dodge, straight into a unblockable!

I can't even count the number of times I've GB an enemy by a ledge, about to throw them off, when I teammate run in, staggers me and gives the enemy a Guard Break... hello ledge! Sure, 8 times out of 10 the same enemy comes down a couple of seconds after me... however that only puts salt in the wound.

If I goes in to a 2v1, I always try to "disable" the enemy, I don't go for the kill, I don't try to "get there" before my teammate, I sure as hell don't just swing wildly around me. It have come to the part that I most of the times just leave, yes I leave my teammate to kill the enemy by himself. It's surprising how many times they fail...

No, I'm gonna stay in Brawl or Duel, I've only one teammate there... at most.

Plutonium Bug
03-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Don't know what platform you play but try to find some friends? And communicate?
Quite a few good friendly people on the game I met around 7/8 new friends on For Honor and now have a solid squad of 3-4 people every single time.

Infidel.Castro
03-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Most 4v4 matches are utter clusterf*cks though you do get the occasional good one. The worst is when you have a 108 revenge gear player on the enemy team, the more people hitting him the faster his revenge meter fills, and then everyone gets trampled on....

Jersmall
03-10-2017, 01:49 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/cc/cc0bb10b42b22b92ec80c2284086ca7b324048c4dd662ca435 ec780a3801c491.jpg

FRAKTICA
03-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Not because of imbalance in the matchmaking.
Not because of imbalance in gear.
Not because 1v2 or 1v4 will happen.

No, my biggest problems are with the teammates... these damn teammates.
I have no problem with that they are so desperate for kills that they must rush in to try and "steal" it, however, I have a big damn problem with them swinging their weapons so wildly that they keep hitting me, knocking me out of Guard Breaks, out of combos, heck, they've even knocked me out of a dodge, straight into a unblockable!

I can't even count the number of times I've GB an enemy by a ledge, about to throw them off, when I teammate run in, staggers me and gives the enemy a Guard Break... hello ledge! Sure, 8 times out of 10 the same enemy comes down a couple of seconds after me... however that only puts salt in the wound.

If I goes in to a 2v1, I always try to "disable" the enemy, I don't go for the kill, I don't try to "get there" before my teammate, I sure as hell don't just swing wildly around me. It have come to the part that I most of the times just leave, yes I leave my teammate to kill the enemy by himself. It's surprising how many times they fail...

No, I'm gonna stay in Brawl or Duel, I've only one teammate there... at most.

Sounds like that will be a "win" for all concerned...

Good Luck!

KILLYA4SCRILLA
03-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Don't know what platform you play but try to find some friends? And communicate?
Quite a few good friendly people on the game I met around 7/8 new friends on For Honor and now have a solid squad of 3-4 people every single time.

Agreed! There's zero talking between teams in matches. Which makes no sense. When then no strategy being used, this is what you get. OP, picking up your mic and crying to your teammates, will be much more beneficial than crying here.

Volccis
03-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Yea, teammates are pretty annoying. If the enemy has revenge gear and you are 2v1 with your teammate, you can either do it hard way or easy way. Hard way is that both spam attacks and hope some will get through which will trigger revenge for the enemy like every 10 seconds. Easy way is that another guardbreaks (the guy who isnt locked by the enemy) and then both attack. Also optional easy way is that if you have unblockable attack, you spam it if you arent locked on. If you have disable like conqueror shieldbash, warlord headbutt, warden shoulderbash, valkyrie spear sweep etc you should only spam those. Also if the enemy pop up revenge, which will happen in time for sure, then if you have those disables you should go for them instead attacking or simply run away.

I yesterday got my warlord to prestige 3 and made typical 108 GS revenge gear and was playing elimination. I was in 1v4 situation and all the enemies kept spammin attacks on me even I was on full block stance. They couldnt kill me in 2 minutes and time ran out. Some of them tried to guardbreak me but others broke it every time. At the end I saw one of them stopped attacking and just watched the time to run out. Probably the guy who tried to guardbreak :P

Many good moments have been ruined by teammates and probably I have ruined some also. Like once I guardbroke the enemy and was about to get the final heavy attack and get execution. Then teammate appeared from shadows, attacked him with light attack and the enemy popped revenge and nearly died then :D

secrecy274
03-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Yea, teammates are pretty annoying. If the enemy has revenge gear and you are 2v1 with your teammate, you can either do it hard way or easy way. Hard way is that both spam attacks and hope some will get through which will trigger revenge for the enemy like every 10 seconds. Easy way is that another guardbreaks (the guy who isnt locked by the enemy) and then both attack. Also optional easy way is that if you have unblockable attack, you spam it if you arent locked on. If you have disable like conqueror shieldbash, warlord headbutt, warden shoulderbash, valkyrie spear sweep etc you should only spam those. Also if the enemy pop up revenge, which will happen in time for sure, then if you have those disables you should go for them instead attacking or simply run away.

I yesterday got my warlord to prestige 3 and made typical 108 GS revenge gear and was playing elimination. I was in 1v4 situation and all the enemies kept spammin attacks on me even I was on full block stance. They couldnt kill me in 2 minutes and time ran out. Some of them tried to guardbreak me but others broke it every time. At the end I saw one of them stopped attacking and just watched the time to run out. Probably the guy who tried to guardbreak :P

Many good moments have been ruined by teammates and probably I have ruined some also. Like once I guardbroke the enemy and was about to get the final heavy attack and get execution. Then teammate appeared from shadows, attacked him with light attack and the enemy popped revenge and nearly died then :D

I've tried to do the Lawbringers Long Arm juggle, dirty I know, but effective. However most of the times a teammate simple knocks me out of the animation.