PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Support Skill Feature Request

Midniteryu
03-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Can we get the ability to to select which type of vehicle we get from the rebel vehicle delivery skill, such as switch between the armored truck or helicopter.

balrighian
03-11-2017, 01:59 PM
second that

BryanCrayonston
03-15-2017, 11:50 PM
Can we get the ability to to select which type of vehicle we get from the rebel vehicle delivery skill, such as switch between the armored truck or helicopter.

Yes, that is what we need. It must be a bug, or a glitch, unfinished, they couldn't possibly have left this option out on purpose. I pre-ordered the Gold. I regret it immensely and will never pre-order another Ubisoft title. The gameplay is fantastic when we're provided the appropriate tools. Otherwise, the entire experience has been hell. Again, great gameplay when it works. It stopped working for me when I got the helicopter upgrade. Don't get me wrong, I love flying it. Its one of the mechanics in particular that I enjoy. However, the game is bugged so I can't get an armored/turreted ground vehicle.

BurntPowder
03-15-2017, 11:56 PM
The first time I drove by a Unitard base in the armored vehicle and didn't raise every alarm while on extreme... well I decided right then and there I wasn't doing any more side ops for vehicle drop offs...

LashB
03-16-2017, 07:05 PM

YES! Please fix this, would be a big improvement! And maybe add some more vehicle options.