PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation Camera Position Bug

Onamazu
03-10-2017, 09:33 AM
So... I tried creating a second character save, but the camera for it is bugged out and not zooming in on the character itself, and is leaving the character that I am creating off to the left side of the screen in the same position they once were when I was trying to select a character save. The menu is basically covering their entire body when I'm trying to create the second character, and I can't back out of that menu unless I restart the game.

I think this might be happening on multiple platforms as well, not sure if any other people have had this issue with creating a second character save.:confused:

BorgX666
03-10-2017, 10:00 AM
So... I tried creating a second character save, but the camera for it is bugged out and not zooming in on the character itself, and is leaving the character that I am creating off to the left side of the screen in the same position they once were when I was trying to select a character save. The menu is basically covering their entire body when I'm trying to create the second character, and I can't back out of that menu unless I restart the game.

I think this might be happening on multiple platforms as well, not sure if any other people have had this issue with creating a second character save.:confused:

This has been posted multiple times and is a common problem, i myself have suffered this too, the devs are aware and will be addressed in the upcoming patch

Onamazu
03-10-2017, 11:51 PM
This has been posted multiple times and is a common problem, i myself have suffered this too, the devs are aware and will be addressed in the upcoming patch

Didn't even know, plus the known issues sticky wasn't updated to where it shows this issue to stop people like me from posting this twenty times over, thanks for the info, hopefully soon we will be able to play on second characters without worrying about appearance bugs.