PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell are the forum mods???

NetcodeFavorite
03-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Where are ubisofts forum mods? Half the posts on this website are in non english language or advertisements for supplements? Where the hell are the mods to clean up the forum off this garbage posting. They even try to use clickbait titles, one was the same title i made for a post. Which was like how you defeat Nobushi as Lawbringer, then i go mouse it over and it says "go to >insert website here<" which was advertisement.

And the one starting all the asian posts is from someone called Gerry, atleast on 1st page, can't they just bann the guy? Feels like ubisofts forum mods has just abandoned their job completly, this forum is a mess.

Wateverdude
03-10-2017, 09:13 AM
Really, imo
I didn't need to know how hard your job is, you receive your salary every month
And when you take salary and did'nt do your job properly, please fire yoursel

Mia.Nora
03-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Those forum spam bots are actually doing them a great favor, burying valid complaint threads to back pages. They might even be posted by forum moderators at this point:cool:

De4d_0n_Sight
03-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Maybe the Mods need whatsoever they try to sell...

CarnivalLaw
03-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Oh they're here. The word "Ubidiots" was removed from a post of mine, and I was warned for using the word "schit."

Heaven forbid Ubisoft's feelings get hurt.

CarnivalLaw
03-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Those forum spam bots are actually doing them a great favor, burying valid complaint threads to back pages. They might even be posted by forum moderators at this point:cool:

Ha! Tin foil hat on. Love it.

cragar212
03-10-2017, 03:12 PM
This is one of the worst official forums I've been to ever. Wierd how Ubi doesn't seem to care about it.

FredEx919
03-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Forum mods are here, but sometimes there will be a delay on getting to something like that. That said, lets avoid calling out forum mods in future post. Additional rules and guidelines to forum use posted here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1172268-Welcome-to-the-official-FOR-HONOR-forum!-(Read-this-first). (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1172268-Welcome-to-the-official-FOR-HONOR-forum!-(Read-this-first))