PDA

View Full Version : Has ubisoft given it's excuse for letting lawbringer go untouched through...

rocketdrive
03-10-2017, 08:14 AM
...alpha, closed beta, open beta, and the first patch?

NetcodeFavorite
03-10-2017, 09:04 AM
They said on Tuesdays stream that they will buff him. So wait until the patch and he will be improved. What they will improve or how much we don't know yet. I hope they give him what he needs because i main Lawbringer myself and for example his guard switching is so slow its ridicioulus. If a Pk spam switch guards and throws out a light attack, if it is not on the same place i have my guard its close to impossible to react in time and block it, let alone parry it.

Felis_Menari
03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
They said on Tuesdays stream that they will buff him. So wait until the patch and he will be improved. What they will improve or how much we don't know yet. I hope they give him what he needs because i main Lawbringer myself and for example his guard switching is so slow its ridicioulus. If a Pk spam switch guards and throws out a light attack, if it is not on the same place i have my guard its close to impossible to react in time and block it, let alone parry it.

Same. PKs are the bane of my LB's existence, though Valkyries seem to be a close second. What would help (and is a necessary change, IMO) is if assassins couldn't just lazily dodge right through the LB's side attacks. They can dodge through horizontals, *without getting a deflect*. I dunno how the devs feel about it, but that seems absolutely wrong to me.

Another thing would be to allow horizontal Swift Justice finishers to chain into shove. There's no in-game reason given as to why it doesn't. Unblocked heavies can chain into shove; the move list states as much, with no other stipulations.

secrecy274
03-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Well, to be frank, it took them over a year to buff Tachanka in R6S, despite it being clear from day 1 that he were underpowered.
Might not been the same studio, but it taught me to keep my expectations low when it comes to fixing inbalance.

Felis_Menari
03-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Well, to be frank, it took them over a year to buff Tachanka in R6S, despite it being clear from day 1 that he were underpowered.
Might not been the same studio, but it taught me to keep my expectations low when it comes to fixing inbalance.

The devs have clearly stated that the LB will be buffed. We just don't know in what ways or when.

secrecy274
03-10-2017, 12:13 PM
The devs have clearly stated that the LB will be buffed. We just don't know in what ways or when.

Exacly.

cragar212
03-10-2017, 03:14 PM
His emote spam is pretty sweet atleast

FredEx919
03-10-2017, 03:56 PM
I don't have updated news on the topic at the moment, but we are looking at additional balancing. Once the info is available, I'll post it up for everyone.

gary_199
03-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Same. PKs are the bane of my LB's existence, though Valkyries seem to be a close second. What would help (and is a necessary change, IMO) is if assassins couldn't just lazily dodge right through the LB's side attacks. They can dodge through horizontals, *without getting a deflect*. I dunno how the devs feel about it, but that seems absolutely wrong to me.

Another thing would be to allow horizontal Swift Justice finishers to chain into shove. There's no in-game reason given as to why it doesn't. Unblocked heavies can chain into shove; the move list states as much, with no other stipulations.

I agree the LB side has to have a bigger hit detection I swear I see people turn into caspa and the axe just goes straight through them
also anyone of that side never gets hit by it
I think his parry side heavys should be quicker the fact that the top parry they can just move out the way and the side parry they can just block .... so there is only one way to punish ( light attack or grab heavy .... ) compared to valk and nobushi you cant punish somone nearly as much