PDA

View Full Version : Team A.I Bot Stood Still During Entire Skirmish Match

Coreygunz00088
03-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Just finished a match where i was playing extremely well, and i had a good team. I had 13 kills with no deaths by the time i got my first one. I realized how good i was doing and relief came over me, as i knew despite skilled enemy players, we would no doubt win. Que a loss as a result of 50 less points, and that relief quickly faded, replaced with anger and astonishment, because i realized i had seen a player on my team standing still countless times throughout the match. I looked at the after match results to see that it was the only A.I bot in the game, luckily on our team of course (sarcasm). It was never replaced during the match, which happens. It was a first however, that the A.I bot stood in place the entire match, and racked up a whopping 0 kills and 5 deaths. I am really hoping this is some type of anomaly, but something tells me this is not the first time i will see this. Anyone else experience something similarly outrageous?

Coreygunz00088
03-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Just finished a match where i was playing extremely well, and i had a good team. I had 13 kills with no deaths by the time i got my first one. I realized how good i was doing and relief came over me, as i knew despite skilled enemy players, we would no doubt win. Que a loss as a result of 50 less points, and that relief quickly faded, replaced with anger and astonishment, because i realized i had seen a player on my team standing still countless times throughout the match. I looked at the after match results to see that it was the only A.I bot in the game, luckily on our team of course (sarcasm). It was never replaced during the match, which happens. It was a first however, that the A.I bot stood in place the entire match, and racked up a whopping 0 kills and 5 deaths. I am really hoping this is some type of anomaly, but something tells me this is not the first time i will see this. Anyone else experience something similarly outrageous?

Nope. Doesn't appear to be an anomaly. Last game had a yet another tard bot. Is this something has been happening before in player vs. player matches and i have not been paying attention or something? Bots that stand still and do nothing to anchor a 4 man team are a pretty big handicap. Luckily we actually won the second match. I had always thought the A.I to be pretty efficient from my experiences, but they appear to not have heeded Robert Downey Jr, and have gone full ******. This is unsettling....