PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's vs turtles

slim147
03-10-2017, 07:06 AM
So I main an assassin and there's really no way to get a turtle they just block and gb counter every other hero has an unlockable so how does a berserker get thru that if they don't attack and just block I pretty much have to do the same but 90%they have a hero with an unblockable

How do I fight turtles who only block, parry, gb counter ,and never attack unless they get a block or parry with no unblockable? If I don't attack nothing happen's and we just end up standing till the round is over

kidico
03-10-2017, 07:10 AM
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127307192

The turtle eventually has to attack or do something and that's when you can make your move. Keehu is a very good PK that can find openings against most turtle warlords and conquerors

Yianyan
03-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Very few classes have unblockables that are actually worth a damn (and the few that do, surprise, are part of the top 4/5). You gotta do what any other class has to do: feint, out mind game them, and then hope they're not a faster (than average) player. Assassins at least typically have one or two (or more) really fast attacks for simple but sometimes effective mind games.