PDA

View Full Version : hEY ! where is High Fort ???

AKDagriZ
03-10-2017, 05:21 AM
Didn't play this dominion map in a week .There is only 3 map rollin'. Even when we still can have a game after a match (cuz' no one quited) this map is missing in the votemap menu.

For the past 2 days I've been wondering where it is and tonight its still not in the map roll.

ITs all i have to say about it tho ....

Eleanor-Ripley
03-10-2017, 06:22 AM
Check the announcement forum.

AKDagriZ
03-10-2017, 06:38 AM
OH OK I SEE .It is nothing . nothing like we ....have only 4 map roll without high fort .Nothing ,we have plenty of other maps to play.Right ? its a freaking 4 map roll !!
i've playing the same 3 map everyday for at least the past 3 days.

do you realize this map is the only big difference between both closed and open beta and full game release ??if you exclude deadmatch mode + extra gears.Troll will say yea but there is 2 new hero.NO they where already there in alpha.

Eleanor-Ripley
03-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Jesus christ, calm the f*** down!
High Fort and Viking Stronghold(?) was taken out temporarilly to fix some issue where the water was causing some technical bugs that lead to crashes i believe.

I swear in my 20+ years if gaming ive neder witnessed such an ammount of toxicity as is found in these forums.

AKDagriZ
03-10-2017, 06:56 AM
I have pre-pay this game in pre order. I pay the full amount in 1 payment.So give me a full finished product on release.Ther might be some issue to fix we can all live with but this getting out of hand.

add it on top of every other issues. i wont calm down . i ve paid this game 90 buck .i added 35 in steel pack . I bought one for my nephew and one for my co worker. my brother bought one as well