PDA

View Full Version : Lost progress due to second account

flyingscoose23
03-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Hi Everyone, a word of warning, I had leveled up to around level 17 when my younger brother decided to play. Upon beginning, he made it to level 6, then signed out and passed over to me. I signed in and discovered to my horror that my progress had been all but wiped! I had been set to level 6, lost my rebel skills, Intel and map discovery, yet still had 3 completed and 2 part completed provinces, and all my weapons, clothing and skills. This is a very irritating bug and one which I hope is fixed swiftly, however I fear this may be irreversible, so exercise caution everyone, happy hunting Ghosts
flyingscoose23

toospoon
03-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Hi Everyone, a word of warning, I had leveled up to around level 17 when my younger brother decided to play. Upon beginning, he made it to level 6, then signed out and passed over to me. I signed in and discovered to my horror that my progress had been all but wiped! I had been set to level 6, lost my rebel skills, Intel and map discovery, yet still had 3 completed and 2 part completed provinces, and all my weapons, clothing and skills. This is a very irritating bug and one which I hope is fixed swiftly, however I fear this may be irreversible, so exercise caution everyone, happy hunting Ghosts
flyingscoose23

Same issue here. I found that I had lost all my skill points and supplies was set to level 2 yet I still had some of the mods I had picked up for my rifle and though I didn't have any mark for skill parachute ( I had previously had this) I was able to use the parachute. All the main missions were complete though the side had to be rediscovered. I finished the Yuri and Polito final mission in the hunting lodge yet since it was reset I had none of the kingslayer files so it didn't even know their names just said unknown but complete. So will it wipe my file again if another user starts a new game???

binnie826
03-14-2017, 03:47 PM
I have the same problem but I was almost level 20. Had 4 bosses defeated and most of the map uncovered. The Ubisoft team is supposedly looking into my case but I can't imagine it will be any kind of priority due to all the other issues. The way I see it there's no way to even grind back up to my previous level since the main missions are listed as completed and they provide the bulk of the xp. This game is pretty much dead to me at this point.