PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE.. Fix gliding attack lunges

AccelRain
03-10-2017, 12:20 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who had a time where, you for sure though you dodged an attack, but the enemy character goes into a gliding attack animation and hits/kills you like it was on ice or something. It doesn't make sense, how the game makes an attack that shouldn't reach, able to. I see this mostly with the kensei, but other characters do it too. What do some of you think on this?

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 12:21 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who had a time where, you for sure though you dodged an attack, but the enemy character goes into a gliding attack animation and hits/kills you like it was on ice or something. It doesn't make sense, how the game makes an attack that shouldn't reach, able to. I see this mostly with the kensei, but other characters do it too. What do some of you think on this?

I agree with this, the tracking is really stupid at times.

Vilerin
03-10-2017, 01:03 AM
I agree with this, the tracking is really stupid at times.

I think this happens only when enemy is killed by heavy. Tip of the blade kills you but because character can do execution and this animation starts with half of the blade already inside your body I am getting teleported to proper position for execution.

Easy to avoid:
Just block enemy attack and if he misses you can punish him for free anyway.

TCTF_SWAT
03-10-2017, 01:16 AM
Alot of moves has stupid tracking. I was playing LB and decieded to dodge a top light from a warden. It followed me....it almost hit me! Like what's the point of dodging if the move just homes in on me anyway?