PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] xbox one and Wildlands HQ Application unable to sync

xGST1xTURBOtr
03-09-2017, 11:26 PM
at first i had no problem syncing and sending supply from HQ app to game and viewing the map on my tablet , since the app has updated i am now unable to connect receiving this message "synchronization failed with 192.168........ try again " so i do over and over with no luck. how can i fix this ?

runrelic
03-10-2017, 09:18 PM
i had the same issue but got working i had to go into my wifi routers admin page and go to the port forwarding and open ports 6000 and 7000 i had it set to udp and it didnt work so i set it to tcp/udp and had no issues after that

xGST1xTURBOtr
03-15-2017, 10:04 PM
Hi thanks for your message , after looking in to what you said I found that my bt hub5 will not slow me to change the settings and open ports 6000 and 7000. It is also set to ipv4 and needs to be on ipv6 , so I have already ordered a new bt hub 6 which I am told by bt will work........ watch this space I'll let you know how that goes when I receive it.

Jaisal1
12-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Iím pretty sure everyone has the same Xbox Automatic IP unless you have it on manual so it might be you have to create a manual up (network settings > Advanced Settings > IP settings > Manual > Create an IP).