PDA

View Full Version : Montuyoc major intel missions did not unlock

JasonDaPsycho
03-09-2017, 11:03 PM
I'm having trouble unlocking the major intel missions in Montuyoc. I arrived at the region but never got a phone call briefing from Bowman. I've since finished up some missions in other regions, and did some minor intel ops in Montuyoc and unlocked some side op / weapon locations on the map, and yet the major intel missions in the region still refuse to show up. I have no trouble receiving Bowman phone call briefings in other regions - only Montuyoc has been problematic.

Anybody experiencing the same issue?

no1jordan
03-12-2017, 10:15 PM
I'm experiencing the exact same issue, did you find a solution for it?

JasonDaPsycho
03-14-2017, 08:22 AM
no luck. already finished pretty much all story missions and cleared out all bosses except for the one at Montuyoc and the head of security.

STAGGA22
03-14-2017, 09:29 AM
I'm missing a mission in Remanzo and two in Mojocoyo. It shows I'm able to got to the Buchon boss mission but I don't know if taking them out will screw up the achievement for completing every story mission. I've found 100% of all documents, legends, medals, etc. and have taken out all Influence, Production, and Security bosses. Also I have discovered 100% of the map. Not sure where to go from here except maybe joining up with a friend that can replay those missions or something.

un1que989
03-14-2017, 08:21 PM
Bruhhhh. I got the briefing, the video, the Kingslayer file for the boss in Malca, the rapper guy, but no major Intel came up. I've discovered and collected everything in that region but still no major Intel. Makes me sad I really wanted to do those missions. Idk how they can fix this though. It seems through all the posts I've found it's happening to different people in different regions of the map. 😩😩😩 pls fix. Just need those major Intel triggered mayun!!

STAGGA22
03-15-2017, 07:50 AM
Just 1000 pointed the game on XB1. Those missing missions weren't really missing. Just had to play the "boss" mission to get the others. As far as missing documents and files, they all show collected by the end of the game except one in Media Luna.

kariminator_x
03-31-2017, 06:54 PM
Hi.
Same for me at Montuyoc (PC), I emptied all the camps, searched in every piece, but no intel, it's really frustrating. :mad:

DarthFett75
04-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Having same issue in Tabacal. 3 major game updates...no resolution to this yet.

Unsatisfactory.

Terrapin74
04-18-2017, 02:29 AM
I'm having trouble unlocking the major intel missions in Montuyoc. I arrived at the region but never got a phone call briefing from Bowman. I've since finished up some missions in other regions, and did some minor intel ops in Montuyoc and unlocked some side op / weapon locations on the map, and yet the major intel missions in the region still refuse to show up. I have no trouble receiving Bowman phone call briefings in other regions - only Montuyoc has been problematic.

Anybody experiencing the same issue?

Cleared entire effing map and no major intel/missions showing up in Montuyoc. Eff you Ubi