PDA

View Full Version : Tarija-00014

HYPE1052017
03-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Ive been trying to play with a friend for the past couple hours. We both have open nat types but keep getting the Tarija-00014 session unreachable problem. I see lots of others having the same problems. Ubisoft do you have a fix yet because this is getting annoying, i bought this game specifically to play with friends.

Good Sheppurd
03-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Same problem. UBISOFT please advise. And before you do...please don't tell else to check our firewalls or anything ridiculous like that. At least with me, Me and my friends could join with no problems until recently this error started to occur. We should not have to adjust our connections, esp on consoles...to function properly with your servers. Please remedy this.

p_rover87
03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
same issue too....

it's very annoying and i'm going to sell back this game if Ubisoft won't fix it

EnemyNSA
03-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Was getting this last night, we both closed the game and re-opened them and it seemed to go away.

Not sure what was going on (Around 8:30PM Pacific time)

uncle anthony
03-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Getting the same error code. Can't join any friends. NAT is open, connected to servers. Can't even get their invites.

uncle anthony
03-11-2017, 06:47 AM
So, here's what we did to fix it. I hard rebooted the Xbox One. My friends restarted the game itself. We were all able to connect after.

btbam006
03-11-2017, 11:55 PM
So, here's what we did to fix it. I hard rebooted the Xbox One. My friends restarted the game itself. We were all able to connect after.

Thanks so much for this! Me and 2 of my friends picked this game up yesterday and couldn't get it to work. We all did a hard reset on the xbox this morning after seeing this, worked perfect! Thanks!

UbiSoftServe
03-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Please start by clearing cache, and then doing some connection troubleshooting (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026398/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-XB1-GRW/) :) To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again. Let us know if that helps. Thanks!

skyfire420
03-12-2017, 02:16 AM
I found if your connecting to someone who has there xbox set to instant on then some people have troubles connecting to them and get that error. I did a hard reset and was able to join their game.

DaVisionHQ
03-13-2017, 06:51 PM
Please start by clearing cache, and then doing some connection troubleshooting (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026398/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-XB1-GRW/) :) To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again. Let us know if that helps. Thanks!

Is this a permanent fix or will we have to do this every time we see the error? :mad::mad: I mean I think the better response is.. "We are aware of this issue, and we are working to correct the issue and will push out an update so you can continue to enjoy our product you paid $60-$150 for. I will keep this in mind on all future products made by UbiSoft.

Yami Assassin
03-13-2017, 08:33 PM
I have done a hard reset on both consoles but have not done a instant on thing, so I will try that. Any other suggestions?

csMax
03-13-2017, 08:38 PM
I had the same problem. I was unable to join my friend, but he had no problem joining me. The solution was to have my friend restart the game (it was on standby) By slecting the game in my Games and apps and pressing the View button, and then select Quit. After that i had no problem joining my friend.

rw04
03-14-2017, 06:09 AM
me and my friend have tried all these fixes for the last 2 days and still a no go!!!
This is the first game in which i have experienced. this type of issue( not even in the division)
is ubisoft going to fix this??if not we both are taking this game back asap!

rw04
03-14-2017, 06:22 AM
why isn't this issue even addressed on the "known issues" page??? it is a MAJOR problem!!

ArcherdudeOR
03-14-2017, 06:52 AM

Lets be honest here. You have an issue and not 100% how to fix it yet. Ok I am really, really ok with that. Just say that. I have lots of games I play and I only have connection issues with wildlands. I can be patient if your addressing the problem. If you are telling me its on my end when every other game i have works is insulting.

N1KNUKEM
03-14-2017, 05:44 PM
Tarija 014 Player Unreachable - Three of my friends are able to join my game, one is not. I am not able to join any of their games.

I hard reset every session.

I have followed the instructions online to hack the router ports etc. That changed my NAT Status from Moderate to Open. I am still however not able to join anyone else's game. I try to join them, I try to accept their invite in game. I try to accept their invite in menu. Nothing seems to work... very frustrating.

I am level 23 and many of the areas on my map are unlocked, and so I want to help some of my friends unlock their map, but I can't join their game.

Ubisoft, Tarija 014 needs to be a priority, please and thank you.

Nik Allonby
N1knukem

rw04
03-15-2017, 06:06 AM
day 3 and still the samething....both NATS are OPEN still the same error!!!

N1KNUKEM
03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Regarding Tarija 14

I followed the Ubisoft instructions, I followed the https://portforward.com/ghost-recon-wildlands/ instructions, I even contacted my service provider and got a second ip address and used an ip passthrough direct to my xbox and I achieve NAT OPEN at each attempt. (Note I reset my router and my xbox at every change, also note I am hard wired in, not wireless).

HOWEVER...

I am still unable to join my friends games!? They are NAT OPEN too. I have tried joining, i have had them invite me, i have had us both cold start our xbox's and attempt to join/invite. They are able to join my hosted game, I am not able to join any of my three friends hosted games.

Again... I implore you... Ubisoft, Tarija 014 needs to be a priority, please and thank you.

Nik Allonby
N1knukem

Wizardsmanse14
03-19-2017, 10:14 PM
have tried all "troubleshooting" and nothing works. Have not been able to play with more than 2 people in a group since day 1.

Ubisoft this is a major issue and needs to be fixed ASAP trying to tell people it's at there end when this does not occur on ANY other game including other ubisoft games is very insulting to everyone's intelligence.

fitfox1
03-20-2017, 10:53 PM
have tried all "troubleshooting" and nothing works. Have not been able to play with more than 2 people in a group since day 1.

Ubisoft this is a major issue and needs to be fixed ASAP trying to tell people it's at there end when this does not occur on ANY other game including other ubisoft games is very insulting to everyone's intelligence.

Ton's of people reporting this problem on google. I'm having the same issue, about 60% of the people on my friends list have this problem. It reminds me of the red ring of death on the xb360

Tim Z55
03-21-2017, 01:41 AM
I have attempted hard resets, clearing my alternate mac, clearing my cache, restarting my router, and have yet to find a fix. I am able to join games most times, but I get kicked after several minutes. I will still be connected to the Ubisoft Servers and Xbox live though.

My NAT is open, ports are forwarded, Xbox set up as DMZ, and I am hard wired.
I don't have this issue with other AAA games

Anyone else able to join games, but get kicked after several minutes of playing?

wulveryne
03-28-2017, 02:32 AM
I am another unfortunate victim of this ridiculous flaw in what should be an excellent co-op game. All is well with my system, NAT open and green, everything else is good, yet I'm unable to connect to my friends. It briefly says it's a failed host migration and I receive the dreaded tarija-00014 error code. I can play with strangers all night long but am unable to connect with my friends? This really kind of defeats the purpose of a co-op game and at this point is money wasted. Can we please have a patch that fixes this rather than how trophies and rewards are divvied up? I'd much rather be able to get online with the people I intended to play the game with, 4 of us bought the game and only 2 are currently able to connect with one another. One of these comments is from our 4th friend who is having the same issue. It'd be nice to at least know if they are working on this issue at Ubisoft. Do they really think that all console and pc users are suddenly having the same issues with their systems and just need to unplug them? Ubisoft needs to consider their consumers and the damage this is doing to their reputation. I was just considering purchasing Far Cry Primal until I realized it was another Ubisoft game. Ordinarily I enjoy their games and I would have made the leap, but I am not giving them any more money until they prove they care about their customers and fix this issue with Ghost Recon first.

JacKRipZDooRz
04-22-2017, 08:19 PM
So it seems Tarija has been released once again. I am now having this issue randomly pop up out of nowhere after a month of solid gameplay with the same exact person. We both have open nat types, no firewalls, nothing stopping us playing other games. But we can't connect at all on Wildlands to each other. We can both connect to public matchmaking. We connect every so often but only for about 5 seconds before host migration. If they have patched it, the patch did not work, anyone else still having this issue out there? Don't go to Ubisoft support as they are useless. All they do is copy/paste all the information from the FAQs and Troubleshooting page. I think it's ridiculous the amount of people that have complained about this issue and yet its still there. Either tell us that it's something you are trying to fix, and acknowledge its an ongoing issue or just dont b/s us with generic troubleshooting options that most of us have probably already tried before coming to ask for more support. I feel Ubisoft support is more a hindrance than a help. They seem to treat us gamers like idiots that don't know how to check everything on the FAQs before having to contact them.

Update the Known Issues thread with the Tarija because it's really not posted anywhere. It's like Ubisoft have just thrown a blanket over the situation to try and shut everyone up and it's absolutely ridiculous.

Roxsteady
04-22-2017, 10:28 PM
I fixed my Tarija-00014 problem by going to the cmd prompt and typing ipconfig, then putting the "IPV4" address into the default DMZ on my router. Never had a joining problem since. Maybe this helps.