PDA

View Full Version : Credits from store not showing up in game!!!

L05TK4UZ3
03-09-2017, 06:24 PM
I purchased a $10 credit pack from the ghost recon store and the credits have not yet shown up. The order definitely went thru on xbox lives end I got a notification from them that my account was charged and everything. Ive tried resetting the game and the console with no success. I had this same problem with a $20 steel purchase on For honor from over a week ago that has still not shown up in my game.

MAYhem-._
03-09-2017, 10:16 PM
have had the same problem. purchased the 19.99 and 4.99,yet i have not got either one. same thing happen on the division for me.goin on 2weeks and have not got credit on division.

mikey_booya
03-09-2017, 10:40 PM
i thought it was a glitch at first. but i got the email confirming my purchase. i tried it a couple different times and still nothing. its impossible to get a hold of someone on chat too. this is ****ing ridiculous

naga54321
03-10-2017, 05:31 PM
I also ordered credits and paid for them and made a case with ubisoft. the answer i got back was this is a new problem which it is not it has happened to almost every game they come out with. And that i have to keep watch on the forums as to when there is a fix. I asked that since i made a case file if they would just give me the credits automatically they said it is not their problem i have to watch the forums. So from that i guess they don't give a **** because they got the money.

cnk4iq1
03-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Same here. I made in game credit purchase of 49.99 on Marh 9th and opened a ticket on March 10th with no reply or results. I know it is silly, but i dont even feel like playing this game until resolved. I just keep frustrating myself everytime I log in and see a zero balance.

JAWSnPAWS
03-13-2017, 02:40 AM
Happy to know I'm not the only one with this issue. It's been 4 days with no reply from ubisoft support. Has to be the worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

UbiInsulin
03-13-2017, 03:54 AM
Hi guys! Please open tickets at https://support.ubi.com about this issue. Log in, scroll down, and click Contact Customer Support to start a case. Please attach proof of purchase (receipt, transaction history showing the name of the product plus your email) to your email in the form of a screenshot. Thank you!

cnk4iq1
03-15-2017, 12:57 AM
I made in game purchase on the 9th of 49.99 and opened ticket on the 10th and still no responce. And now they want screen shots? This does not give me confidence in their billing system. But they were able to charg my bank account 49.99, and they cant account for it? OUCH, sounds lik easy way to rip people off

cnk4iq1
03-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Any one know if the issue of purchasing in game has been fixed? I still have not received mine from a purchase made March 9th.

warel1949
03-21-2017, 11:17 PM
You may purchase as many credits as you want. Your card is debited, the credits are displayed but you can't use them. Clicking on a weapon pack displays the content of the pack, it's price but there is no given possibility/button/screen/option to use the credits to purchase the pack. E-mails to UBISOFT seem to disappear in a black hole and it's March 21!!!!!

ComplexedxBeast
08-26-2017, 12:46 AM
So yesterday I bought 800 + 1700 so I could buy the special forces pack .I get on wild lands dis-morning and they're nowhere to be seen. Please help.

Ubi-Iudex
08-26-2017, 01:00 AM
Welcome ComplexedxBeast!

Very sorry to hear you've encountered this situation. Our team over at Ubi Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-Us) will be more than happy to take a look into this for you. Please do be sure to have your proof of purchase on hand so our team can confirm the transaction and work towards assisting you with this. :)