PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking - Xbox One

generallee78
03-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Anyone else experiencing this? I've been playing the last couple of nights with friends. We are all doing the same missions and achievements are unlocking for them, but not on my profile, even though I am meeting the requirements. Also if I go to xbox.com or the xbox app and compare my profile with friends it has me logged as no stats, no kills, etc despite 5 or 6 hours of playing. Anyone have any ideas?

oRATMANo
03-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Press and hold the Xbox light on the console for 10 seconds and then unplug the power lead for 10 seconds, this will hard reset it. You should notice after that you're achievements will start popping or at least start progressing.

I had the same thing when the game launched and this fixed it for me

generallee78
03-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Fantastic. Thanks so much. Will try this tonight.

MrPerks1
03-10-2017, 09:48 AM
This didn't fix it for me. I've also restarted the game since and it's still not fixed it.
My next step is to uninstall the lot and try again.

generallee78
03-10-2017, 06:20 PM
I ended up trying this when I got home last night and the hard reset didn't work. Anyone have any other ideas? Really annoying.

DamoSun
03-10-2017, 10:09 PM
My Friend also has the same problem. No achievements or progress is being tracked.

generallee78
03-10-2017, 11:19 PM
NO FUN! What's the answer here Ubi? You really going to make people start over a new save??

UbiSoftServe
03-11-2017, 12:56 AM
You can try clearing the cache to see if that makes them pop up. To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again.

ChewdaMan
03-16-2017, 04:29 AM
This is extremely frustrating. Starting a new game does not fix the problem....I tired

Lion_Ozerov
03-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

I have come to communicate my deep discontent. I bought the "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Gold Edition" edition of the pre-sale game, however, when I completed 100% of the game, I came across 6 bug conquests, which should have been unlocked but were not. Below is a detailed report of the problems I am having.

1 - Legendary Hunter:
I have already collected all the legends / collectible documents available on any game map, but the achievement has not been unlocked. According to Xbox Live the progression of this achievement is at 91%, but there is no longer any collectible legend to be collected on the game map.

Https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ang_ySvqnZVVnzWUcdK5DrA8-kzr

2 - Heavy Medals:
I have already collected all the collectible bonus medals available on any game map, but the achievement has not been unlocked. According to Xbox Live the progression of this achievement is at 90%, however there are no more bonus medals to be collected on the game map.

Https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ang_ySvqnZVVnzcgEIb9t3Rrlhqb

3 - Submachine-Gun Fanatic:
I have already collected all the submachine-gun models available on any game map, but the achievement has not been unlocked. According to Xbox Live the progression of this achievement is at 85%, however there are no more models of submachine-gun to be collected on the map of the game.

Https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ang_ySvqnZVVnzRTUnK8bS0ZF7dH

4 - Light Machine-Gun Fanatic:
I have already collected all light machine gun models available on any game map, but the achievement has not been unlocked. According to Xbox Live the progression of this achievement is at 87%, however there are no more light machine-gun models to be collected on the game map.

Https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ang_ySvqnZVVnzbEDwBrANj-NSVR

5 - Fanatic Sniper Rifle:
I have already collected all the sniper rifle models available throughout the game map, however, the achievement has not been unlocked. According to Xbox Live the progression of this achievement is at 92%, however there are no more sniper rifle models to be collected on the game map.

Https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ang_ySvqnZVVnzMatMTg6LoELOVR

6 - Handgun Fanatic:
I have already collected all handgun models available on any game map, but the achievement has not been unlocked. According to Xbox Live the progression of this achievement is at 75%, however there are no more models of handguns to be collected on the map of the game.

Https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ang_ySvqnZVVnzgcHC_qXITreS5M

I honestly do not know what else to do. I reinstalled the console and cleared the cache, I turned off the console, I reinstalled the game and nothing solved the problem.

Brev2034
03-16-2017, 06:19 PM
I'm having the same issue non of the achievements that should have unlocked haven't any more ideas ubisoft

Rizzorat13
03-21-2017, 10:16 AM
Ghost Wildlands bonus Medal ach has not unlocked. Say 96% but there all collected. 3Xbox hard Re-starts but still no ach. This game is full of glitchs. Can appreciate the work to ale a game of this complex standard but I've found at least 8 in standard play. Should have not launched the game being this bad.

SoloRacerX
03-27-2017, 04:54 PM
You can try clearing the cache to see if that makes them pop up. To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again.

I have tried this and it is still not bringing up the achievements. Any other suggestions?