PDA

View Full Version : Character Edit Bug

Mr Salchicha
03-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Is anyone else having issues with changing your characters clothes. I cannot change my characters pants or top. When I open up the menu for the pants I can scroll down a couple spots and the courser won't move anymore. Same with the tops.

robknob
03-09-2017, 05:52 PM
im having this issue as well, it happened after i got the tactical kneepads in the ubiclub. I scroll down and it locks, i cannot select anything for those sections.

Mr Salchicha
03-10-2017, 06:56 AM
im having this issue as well, it happened after i got the tactical kneepads in the ubiclub. I scroll down and it locks, i cannot select anything for those sections.

I don't think I picked up the tactical kneepads. For me it's that damn lama shirt.

antimatter58
03-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Same here. It seems to happen when I scroll on to items that are still locked. If I back all the way out of the customization menus, then I can get back in and it's fine. Doesn't happen in every customization category, either, but pants and shirts were two that I remember. Hats, too, as I recall. Not sitting in front of my console right now or I'd try to make a comprehensive list.