PDA

View Full Version : Fix the matchmaking!

Isdrake
03-09-2017, 01:47 PM
ok seriously now. I understand patches takes awhile etc. and I see alot of people complaining. I usually support the game rather than cry. Rainbow six siege for example is one of my favourite games. but im gonna bring the freaking salt jar, and its filled to the max.

How freaking hard can it be, to make the matchmaking fair? you want me to send the fix code and mail to you. Im down to 30% win, and still loses. I always gets matched with lvl 5, gear lvl like 10. against purple and gold. ALWAYS. obviously there are low geared people playing, since I get them on my team. How freaking hard can it be to put us low geared/ average skilled persons against each other? JESUS.

My win/ratio could easily drop to 5%, I would still be put against purple with a ratio of 80.

GG.

/salt

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 01:56 PM
I mean add every mode with and without gear as multiplayer option.

Isdrake
03-09-2017, 01:59 PM
yes, because now people with max revenge gear has to be beaten 3-4 times because they get revenge all the time.

better yet, remove revenge. it does not help anything, not even against gank.

S8Canadian
03-09-2017, 02:59 PM
I was playing with someone who suggested something it hink would fix it.

before matchmaking starts - you have to pick your character. Then take that characters gear score and level into account with matchmaking. It should make folks match up with similar level characters.