PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Network not working properly.

FearsomeZentiX
03-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Ghost Recon Network is full of bugs.

Friends that are online are showing offline in chat, game and app when they are online in game, app and web..
Achivements are not working properly, not counting. I have 5 friends in my task force. Used the chat.
Friends Ghost profile is emty. It's only showing their ingame progress.
Tags are not working, getting this, an error has occurred.

Fix Ghost Recon Network, what is the point of using this when it's broken. It was not working at launch, and still broken after 2 days.

AlecRaine2008
03-09-2017, 02:24 PM
I cant even access or log into the network. However i can access uplay/ubisoft vlub and i verified i am linked to my xbox one.

BadAsYou
03-09-2017, 04:34 PM
I keep getting an error trying to link my xbox account with ubisoft

SliverThis
03-09-2017, 08:21 PM
every time i try to log in to the ghost recon network it loads my profile for a brief second and then executes an auto log out. every. single. time....tried different browsers, different PCs same thing every time.

xMarTiiniix
03-09-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm also getting an error when trying to tag task force members.

Helo0931
03-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Mine keeps telling me I need to own the game before the network will work. Worked fine during the closed beta, but now at launch I get nothing.

notex88
03-09-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm not able to add any friends... Im trying to get the AK12 can people add me @ 'notex15'?

sparki1980
03-09-2017, 10:50 PM
My friends and I have found that we've instances on the GRN for both our XBL ids and also our club ubisoft IDs. So there is a sparki1980 (my club/legacy id) and a sp4rki (my xbl acct). My club ubi is linked to my XBL, and I'm fairly certain that I've only ever played GR (or any ubi game) on XBL only. But both accts somehow EXIST on different info sets on GRN. So when earlier today before figuring this out, I had the same issue - my friendslist, my TF, my stats, all messed up... some info missing some there. I logged out, logged in and re-sent a TaskForce req, and I may have signed in using the xbl sign in.. because now my task force has both a sp4rki and a sparki1980.. The XBL id (sp4rki) has stats, resent all my friend requests from that login... if it doesnt say your xbl name at the top (and XONE under it), you may want to sign out of GRN and re-sign in using your XBL login (click the XBO signin).

Also (for those debugging) I went back to the club ubi page to look for other oddities.. My Wildlands stats there are all 0s, as though I've never played it. The acct name at the top is my legacy (sparki1980). I have stats and club ubi xp for other ubisoft games (like Division), just not Wildlands. It does show that I'm linked to my XBL acct, and I've gotten gear from the ubi store (llama shirt, g36c, sig llama gun) in game (some of that gear I bought with uplay points during the beta on the website). But because it's not properly linked, I can't view my stats... and I ALSO can't sync my GR HQ to my game (as I'm sure the GRHQ app is using my legacy id). This disconnectedness is all related I'm sure. Hopefully that helps in debugging it, cause from my perspective its tediously complex, unnecessary, and annoying.

FearsomeZentiX
03-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Ubisoft account and Xbox Live are linked, and I'm logging in by pressing Xbox Live tab. I have tried to tag several friends. Still getting error. Can someone explain how TAG and recruit works? Becase I have more than 4 in my Task Force, and no active achivement.

Tha Real Cuber
03-10-2017, 10:13 AM
- Can't tag friends
- Friends do not show up, or partially, or chaning friendslist.
- Created a taskforce, but therefor cannot get the "achievement" for being promoted to officer (because I am leader, I feel I should get this one automatically...)
- Created a 6th taskforce event, according "achievement" tracker I have 5/100, the joined event tracker is at 6/100 ...

AlecRaine2008
03-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Thats what mine does

montgomery.805
03-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Same here. Really annoying.

Tha Real Cuber
03-13-2017, 08:36 AM
Keeps logging me out also... starts loading all the stuff and when it is done, it shows dashboard and returns to login screen.

Jahardo
03-15-2017, 02:40 AM
i want the ak-12 but everytime I try to tag a friend i get an error.

mrclean0325
03-17-2017, 08:04 AM
Mine kept trying to start then quit and sent me back to login again to do the same thing. Then when I could log in and it work, couldn't find friends I know are playing and have signed up at the site. Some friends disappeared and I couldn't tag any of them as it kept giving me an error. Now when I log in I get a "UNKNOWN" as my username and no stats of any kind and I can't access the task force stuff I created. The "known issues" dated the 13th said this issue was fixed. So I used another browser, deleted cookie, removed history and logged out and back in several times with the same result: UNKNOWN. Very disappointing....

Nzouz
03-17-2017, 08:16 AM
Why is the Ghost Recon Network not showing the correct game level status. In game I am level 21, while on the network I am still at level 11 ???

VaporChief
03-17-2017, 02:12 PM
The statistics page is not updating properly, i have all 21 provinces uncovered and all locations revealed but only shows 81%. Also secondary missions is stuck at 8

Austin__Johnson
03-17-2017, 09:32 PM
Ghost Recon Network is full of bugs.

Friends that are online are showing offline in chat, game and app when they are online in game, app and web..
Achivements are not working properly, not counting. I have 5 friends in my task force. Used the chat.
Friends Ghost profile is emty. It's only showing their ingame progress.
Tags are not working, getting this, an error has occurred.

Fix Ghost Recon Network, what is the point of using this when it's broken. It was not working at launch, and still broken after 2 days.

Here it is March 17th, and the app still isn't working properly everytime you click access the network the app either crashes or its says unable to connect. This is rediculas!

WBloomer
03-19-2017, 02:56 PM
Kind of frustrating that none of this is working properly. I've completed comradeship, recruitment command, field recruiter and top brass. None of which have unlocked. Also won't let me redeem war within the cartel as it says I don't own the game, despite 100% completion and platinum trophy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, typical lack of follow through by Ubisoft.

Binder333
03-22-2017, 07:50 PM
I want the AK-12, but every time, I try to tag a friend, i get an error message. Mobil app, web browser and the in game version also give error message.
http://playstationcommunity.hu/@store/forum/img/1/1643/1643471.jpg

Nzouz
03-27-2017, 08:16 AM
Can not tag task force members still ???

Tha Real Cuber
03-27-2017, 11:14 AM
I tried this morning, no luck.

zax1bg
03-28-2017, 06:52 PM
It's totally broken, i try through PC game ,Android app, site in PC and Android tablet and phone.......
The Ghost Network is broken.

josh2122jr
03-28-2017, 11:46 PM
When I log on to the ghost recon network I am able to get to my personal profile but I'm unable to access the editing portion of the my task force page. The only way I'm able to get to my task force pages through the view My online profile link at the bottom of my personal profile as if I'm someone else looking at my task force And that of course brings me to my task first page but I am unable to select any tabs for me to update or edit my Task Force. When I do click on the task force link located beside the ghost profile link, it should direct me to My task force page that I personally created and then it should display a link that gives me access to edit, update, post, share and maintain content and participating members. I log on every day to update my profile whenever I have Information to share with my squad members. this issue is preventing me The ability to post events Can make adjustments to my squad members. It's becoming very frustrating and I hope the problem is fixed soon. Other than that, my bonus content is not showing up and it's saying that I already own it. But I know that that problem is being worked out And already has an available solution To receive the bonus content. I think the game is great I'm a huge fan Of course being being a veteran From the US army. Keep up the good work movie soft and I'm confident that you will overcome these issues and im eager to find out If and when there's gonna be Any new DLC packs or New weapons Missions characters, abilities etc. If so I hope its soon because I've already completed everything there is to complete on this game except for 2 achievements And I'm over 90% done on both of them. Outstanding game best one I've ever played but needs more content. And the ghost recon network makes This game so unique and fun.

Stay frosty- JoshR2122
. #[TFLR] Task Force Lightning Recon ⚡

Tha Real Cuber
03-31-2017, 10:52 AM
I just tagged 20 friends on GRN and unlocked the AK! Not sure if it is fixed but try now if you are waiting for the AK!!

aaronfixter1
04-01-2017, 08:28 PM
i am atempting to Finnish my ghost profile and do a task force on the wild lands network i have had the game since release and have try multiple browsers however no matter what i click on IE task force or ghost profile it just refreshes the home page has anyone els had this happen?

BulletMagnet24
04-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Since the update, unable to hole a stable connection to the ublsoft servers and cannot hold a connection to play coop with friends, with some if not very limited connection to ubisoft servers I am about 95% unable to connect to others to play coop and 5% connection with other to play I get about 5 minutes more likely less and I am kicked from the coop game and told I am off line from Ubisoft servers

NEXTOFK1N
04-30-2017, 07:41 PM
Been trying to complete my ghost profile for ages now, but the site says down for maintenance, all of the time.

Fathdigital
04-30-2017, 08:14 PM
Will I ever be able to access the Network? Getting tired of seeing "Under Maintenance..."

RyanWelshy
04-30-2017, 08:21 PM
3 days now its saying site under maintenance.....in the uk....nonsense.

LemonDog24
04-30-2017, 09:22 PM
"Under Maintenance" in the US yesterday and today (maybe longer, yesterday is when I tried to access it to add someone to the taskforce). Hope this gets fixed soon!

RyanWelshy
04-30-2017, 10:39 PM
Where is the official response to this...over 3 days now ....not a peep from any moderators or any official ubisoft member
as usual the silence is deafening !.

Joek2317
05-01-2017, 10:28 AM
still can not go into task force area, but can log in. And rewards are not showing up on main page. just blank below each area,

PDGII
05-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Got the game friday afternoon. was suggested the APP. APP suggested the network to claim rewards but first i need to set up a profile. click on the network page to log on. its down. i wait 2 hrs and whole site plus Ubisoft sites and network is down. i contact support and 2 hrs later i get a reply from a Micheal A telling me to check forums or twitter, i reply back that i dont have twitter and the forums were down and even when they are up redirect to support. his reply was telling me to get twitter... so you see they have no plan to get the network back up just from supports attitude to the situation. i used to have respect for Ubisoft cause of Assassins Creed. Ubisoft may make great games but the staff there hate us gamers. this will likely be the last time i get a Ubisoft game that relys on a site to get rewards and such, maybe even the last time for getting a muiltyplayer lvl game due to the heavy lack of respect they have towards their customers.

pvanpromeren
05-02-2017, 06:26 PM
when i open the site i can login but lmy profile is blank. And after a minute i am being logged out

UbiPhobos
05-05-2017, 12:52 AM
Hey everyone,

Now that the site is back up and running, can you let me know if you are still having blank profile issues? Thank you.

DirectThreat
05-07-2017, 06:54 AM
Hey everyone,

Now that the site is back up and running, can you let me know if you are still having blank profile issues? Thank you.

I can't even get to the task force page, it keeps asking me to buy the game, which I already own. I can log in from only edge or internet explorer (who designed this garbage?), and if I try to link my xbox on edge, the popup doesn't try to resolve a web address. If I try to link my account from internet explorer, the popup tries to resolve, and then just closes. Seriously, it's 2017, there's no reason that Uplay should have such vastly different levels of accessibility on different browsers. I cannot make it, or the app, think I own the game.

WHYME30
05-08-2017, 02:18 PM
I am still having problems logging in to my task force.

Paranoimia
05-08-2017, 02:53 PM
I'm on PS4 and it's the same thing. It didn't work for weeks, then they did the something and it was fine for two days, then the site was unavailable for 2 days due to "maintenance", now it's all gone kaput again.

Bob-Albion
05-12-2017, 02:15 AM
I'm on PC and still waiting for it to unlock COMRADESHIP have more than 4 ghosts in your task force. I've go 7 in mine but still no show come on Ubisoft work it out will ya. http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/punish.gif

Lucifer6six6
05-13-2017, 04:55 AM
It shows that I have no friends, no gameplay at all, and my task force is missing.....

SERPENT 1333
05-14-2017, 08:47 PM
We keep having problems logging into the GR Network. It usually doesn't work and just gives us a screen that says "server error."

BimmermanE39
06-16-2017, 11:01 PM
I can login etc.. correctly though my XP points on my profile used to be around 3750 (Veteran Corporal I think) and now it just reads 500 XP Basic Private

SirMoneyGrabber
08-08-2017, 11:21 PM
saying the same for me, played the beta and have the game so cant understand why.

Clearshot01
08-10-2017, 08:42 PM
All I get when I login is this page. Whether I try to see my profile or look at the task force page, this is the only thing I see. Creations, Hall of Honor and Caldendar still work, but the pages I actually want to view aren't working at all. Did they give up on the Ghost Recon Network or what?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270409461976399873/345243149058179072/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270409461976399873/345243534477230080/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270409461976399873/345243754946494474/unknown.png

Ubi-Iudex
08-12-2017, 02:16 AM
I've recently been informed that this is a temporary situation. Are you guys still getting this issue?

MattyP1514
08-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Yes, I have seen this issue for the past week

WaskilyWabit95
10-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Reporting a player never works for me, don't know about anyone else. Everytime I try to complete report, it just loads non-stop until you get a message saying "session expired, sorry but your session has expired. you need to log in again"

Ubi-Iudex
10-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Hi WaskilyWabit, and welcome!

Should you need to report a player then this can also be done via our support page HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-Us/Cases/New). Any video you may have that is relevant to the report can be shared as well.

Space_0wl
02-15-2018, 12:03 AM
Well, I've been trying to tag someone to finally get the AK12 but the option is not even there on the first place. So here I am, all i need is tag one more friend, but can't do so...

Jaz.Blade
04-10-2018, 05:38 PM
- Can't use chat as it's all greyed out
- Havent been awarded the achievement for being in a task force even though I am and have been promoted to officer in said Task Force

xico113
06-14-2018, 03:10 PM
Hey there I've bought the game last week and I've tried several times to load my ghost profile on to the website. After a couple tries I finally got it but then after completing a couple other tasks on the website I still needed to get the Ghsot Recon Network AK-12. I managed to tag a friend here and there, but It's always super laggy. However I still need to add tags to 4 more friends and am unable to do so, even though they are both friends on my PSN and ubisoft club accounts. Even the people I'd prevously tagged are unable to be tagged again. Furthermore some of my friends just don't show on their pages. For example I click their name on the chat tab/friends sidebar and go to their page. However when it loads all I get is a profile whgithin a level in game and no ghost profile, NOT EVEN THEIR NAME. It even lets me add them as a friend saying "Are you sure you want to send a request to be friends with << >>?". It just doesn't show them.
Why is this happening and how can I fix it so I can tag 4 more of my friends and get the AK-12 Ghost Recon Network skin?
Any feedback would be highly appreciated

xico113
06-14-2018, 03:27 PM
Hey there I've bought the game last week and I've tried several times to load my ghost profile on to the website. After a couple tries I finally got it but then after completing a couple other tasks on the website I still needed to get the Ghsot Recon Network AK-12. I managed to tag a friend here and there, but It's always super laggy. However I still need to add tags to 4 more friends and am unable to do so, even though they are both friends on my PSN and ubisoft club accounts. Even the people I'd prevously tagged are unable to be tagged again. Furthermore some of my friends just don't show on their pages. For example I click their name on the chat tab/friends sidebar and go to their page. However when it loads all I get is a profile whgithin a level in game and no ghost profile, NOT EVEN THEIR NAME. It even lets me add them as a friend saying "Are you sure you want to send a request to be friends with << >>?". It just doesn't show them.
Why is this happening and how can I fix it so I can tag 4 more of my friends and get the AK-12 Ghost Recon Network skin?
Any feedback would be highly appreciated

Furthermore when trying to acces the friends tab on the Ps4 browser it just says "Error occured This page is not available"

guest-FoSIe1M5
07-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Iím doing the stuff needed to be done but I still canít get them for some reason

RRIVAS405
07-11-2018, 04:16 AM
I have had issues with it as well