PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Network profile empty?

Burned Circuit
03-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Yesterday my GRN profile was fine, today it's empty.
-no stats, all zero
-still have experience points
-my gamertag is set to "unknown"
-I cannot join a taskforce -> receive an "error has occured"message

VazOmega
03-18-2017, 12:38 AM
Same issue here, except I have a taskforce that I created and cannot get to now. I did see it briefly during the middle of the day from the app but then it went back to Unknown perhaps they are actively working on this to try and reproduce it???

rosenkrieger360
03-18-2017, 01:03 PM
Same here. Once in a while it will show everything and then as the OP describes all but my XP.

K0ZAK1
03-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Just opened GRN and my Profile with a same name is all Empty no name no stats no nothing so as TF is all gone:confused:

theJCKRBBT
04-20-2017, 04:05 PM
Same issue. I tried it from several browsers, tried logging in with just my Xbox Live info, and as soon as I go from Ubi to the Ghost Recon Network, it no longer identifies me, lists me as Unknown, and all my stats and task Force is erased. is this somehow related to the DLC?

Navy_Guy76
04-20-2017, 04:46 PM
For the past two days it has been blank for me too. This is getting ridiculous, what the hell is going on...... I wish they would fix this damn site.

Medic6464
04-21-2017, 03:38 AM
For the past two days it has been blank for me too. This is getting ridiculous, what the hell is going on...... I wish they would fix this damn site.

i started a thread about this just 2 days ago.

my gamer tag is not showing up online when i access the network outside of the game. it says unknown and doesn't have any stats. i use firefox.

i have done the following:

cleared cache
cleared cookies
closed all open tabs and restarted browser
logged in with xbox live
logged in with facebook
logged in with ubisoft

none of the above have solved this issue. any other suggestions, besides using a microsoft browser, are welcome.

ForcedLobster79
05-25-2017, 08:06 PM
Yesterday my GRN profile was fine, today it's empty.
-no stats, all zero
-still have experience points
-my gamertag is set to "unknown"
-I cannot join a taskforce -> receive an "error has occured"message

Same problem here.

wayneair
07-17-2017, 10:37 AM
same. this is getting ridiculous. anyone from Ubi got anything to say about this?

Ubi-Iudex
07-18-2017, 12:47 AM
same. this is getting ridiculous. anyone from Ubi got anything to say about this?

Hi wayneair and welcome to the forums!

I don't believe I've seen recent reports of this particular issue affecting players, but will be sure to poke the team about it for more info. In the meantime, please submit a ticket to Ubi Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-Us) on this so we can work towards tracking this situation.

Thorne1227
08-11-2017, 11:37 PM
same here ... profile blank, and can't access the Task Force I created. I've switched browsers, cleared cache, cleared cookies, etc. Nothing works. I went to UBI support and got nowhere.

RyanWelshy
08-12-2017, 05:36 PM
For me this has been happening since the 2nd or 3rd update. My profile says 1 of 3 things. 1..its blank says nothing..2...it says im level 10 and only halfway through game. 3.... its correct has my correct details . but i stopped getting XP and achievements a looong time ago. i am in the UK and as i understand it the GRN really only works correctly for US based players and doesn't update correctly for anyone else which seems like a real con for me .

Buckeyesinbama
08-12-2017, 06:19 PM
I log in today and It made me create a new character. Where is my old one that I had just played last night? I want my old data back.

ZRIG
09-14-2017, 02:55 AM
Ever since the ubisoft server crash I have not been able to view the members in my task force on the network, it only shows 50 members when there is over 90 in the task force, i do not have the ability to view task force member profiles to be able to make them officers or to add new members or remove them if needed. unable to view game stats to see the top ten.