PDA

View Full Version : Gear system unbalanced!

Fruit_Punchs
03-09-2017, 05:53 AM
we lost to 100 : 1000
other team was prestige 7,15,8, 15 with all legend gear stat of 108
unbelievable!
http://i63.tinypic.com/358xxy1.jpg

Maarmang
03-09-2017, 08:29 AM
It's not the gear that's broken,well other then revenge builds, it's the match making. It doesn't take alot of brain power to figure out 108 vs new toons is gonna be a bad idea. Somehow that thought escaped UBI I should be surprised by that but then it's UBI, just when you think they can't screw up any worse they surprise you.

NetcodeFavorite
03-09-2017, 08:35 AM
I normally don't defend Ubisoft. But in their last livestream they said they would fix matchmaking. So hold out until the patch comes and it will hopefully fix most of the matchmaking.

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 08:46 AM
It's not the gear that's broken,well other then revenge builds, it's the match making. It doesn't take alot of brain power to figure out 108 vs new toons is gonna be a bad idea. Somehow that thought escaped UBI I should be surprised by that but then it's UBI, just when you think they can't screw up any worse they surprise you.

one might think that it wouln´t take a lot of brainpower either to see that in a fight between two equally skilled players, the one with better gear comes out on top.
But that apparently is to much to grasp for some people and now we have garbage progression systems in almost every game, causing a lot of issues and being the cause of many complaints.. just because some people need a carrot on a stick to keep playing.