PDA

View Full Version : Itacua Kingslayer File

purexstacy
03-09-2017, 03:43 AM
I have been everywhere and completed all missions. I even replayed some missions and revisited every location. I cannot locate Bowman Briefing anywhere. I have spent hours trying to acquire it. I would really like to get this last file before moving on. I had no issue getting all files during the beta and have no clue why this 1 file has become elusive.

LemonDog24
03-10-2017, 02:12 AM
I have this same issue. I have 9/10 Kingslayer files for Itacua. I do not have the Bowman Briefing for Itacua. I have re-run the first mission and watched the cutscene again when I take Amauru to the rally point. Still no Bowman Briefing Kingslayer file. Note: the first time I did this mission, I joined a friend's game, who had already completed it. I guess that bugged it.

purexstacy
03-10-2017, 10:22 PM
They need to change something that makes you automatically acquire it upon completion or something. My boyfriend is also missing it. I think he may have been with others but I was solo when I did mine. I created a second character to see if it had the issue too but I got the file on it. Definitely a glitch somewhere.