PDA

View Full Version : Is there a class out there that deals with PK's well?

PanzerShrekonin
03-09-2017, 02:28 AM
Like... I dunno. Im struggling to find something to main when all my mains are just utter failures at dealing with Peacekeepers.

Is Warlord really the only viable option whe nit comes to the PK?

TCTF_SWAT
03-09-2017, 02:32 AM
I like my LB, valk, conq against PK's. Or just mirror them and play defensively.

PanzerShrekonin
03-09-2017, 02:35 AM
you like lawbringer against Peacekeepers?!

Are you mad sir?!

But what do you do against the light attack switch spam that alot of them are doing that is almost impossible to defend against?

AKDagriZ
03-09-2017, 02:36 AM
No when you kill one is pure luck or pure noobism. the best hint i can give you is when you meet one try to put yourself in a position where you will be soon outnumbered.This way you will only have to focus on the red arrow and counter a GB instead of having a headdach trying to find out where is she gonna hit you or gb you while she is hitting all the button at the same time and dodging around the clock(cause yea this is how they fight)

Dry.Fish
03-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Raider..

Einherjar25
03-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Like... I dunno. Im struggling to find something to main when all my mains are just utter failures at dealing with Peacekeepers.

Is Warlord really the only viable option whe nit comes to the PK?

Statistically, AND THIS IS FROM UBISOFT, the Raider is a PK killer.

TCTF_SWAT
03-09-2017, 02:53 AM
you like lawbringer against Peacekeepers?!

Are you mad sir?!

But what do you do against the light attack switch spam that alot of them are doing that is almost impossible to defend against?

I am not a sir.

Also...just....some prediction...some practice. It's not foolproof. That and getting good at parrying. I play defense. Most PK's will attempt to dodge everything I throw as a conq or Lb so there's little point in attacking first. Once the I get a hit then I can start my mix-ups.

untchable704
03-09-2017, 02:53 AM
Yeah just got to hope there's a skill level difference. Meaning they don't know to spam dodge light as a masterful skill. This is actually starting to become a menace with slot of characters though.

A little off topic but same subject I think there is a correlation between being on a console and struggling with dodge light attacks that I hope they find a way to address. I assume a lot of console players are on wifi running like 80-120 latency with wireless controllers and obviously lower fps so it's just hard to react and block dodge quick spam. I'm not super smart about it but I have to assume not being wired in has to cause some slowdown in a game with split second reactions. I could be wrong but from my experience as well as reading on the forum this could be a lot of the issue. PK is the best character to abuse it because it seems the only way to stop it with certain characters leaves you no way to play offense and just keeps you alive, aka dodge away over and over. Starting to see it with others as well but you can usually still play offense without having to block the light.

Then add a character with a slow guard change, I think it's Lb, nobushi and warlord, and you might as well just run from PKs.

Delectable_Sin
03-09-2017, 04:00 AM
Honestly, PK's aren't that good. They don't even have an overall 50% win rate, and they are non existent in high level gameplay. Just stop spamming attack buttons and learn to defend.

All of the big 4 hard counter her, the other two assassins beat her easily too. She's the worst assassin, but she's used alot on Dominion for her speed. Go and play duel for 50 games or so and learn to destroy people one on one, which will require you to get good at defense, and you will laugh when you see a PK.

And for god's sake guys, if they spam light attack, they have to switch sides in order to string them together, so you know exactly what attack they're going to do before it ever happens... blocking would be a good idea since one block knocks them back and allows you to go on the offensive.

Then add a character with a slow guard change, I think it's Lb, nobushi and warlord, and you might as well just run from PKs.

WL destroys absolutely any assassin so easily it's embarrassing.

PanzerShrekonin
03-09-2017, 04:27 AM
Honestly, PK's aren't that good. They don't even have an overall 50% win rate, and they are non existent in high level gameplay. Just stop spamming attack buttons and learn to defend.

All of the big 4 hard counter her, the other two assassins beat her easily too. She's the worst assassin, but she's used alot on Dominion for her speed. Go and play duel for 50 games or so and learn to destroy people one on one, which will require you to get good at defense, and you will laugh when you see a PK.

And for god's sake guys, if they spam light attack, they have to switch sides in order to string them together, so you know exactly what attack they're going to do before it ever happens... blocking would be a good idea since one block knocks them back and allows you to go on the offensive.

Yea... no.
how can you say what is high level? I mean... This game doesn't have a balanced match making nor does it have a ranked play.

you mean the big 4 as in PK, Warden, Orochi and Shugoki?

Or some other imaginary big 4? Like... lol

untchable704
03-09-2017, 04:37 AM

I meant raider I don't know why I said warlord.

But yeah Pk isn't that good. Win rate blah blah blah. Constant posts made about them is everybody just trying to hold down all the PK players and it isn't the fact it's just a skill less light attack spam. You are 100% correct.

TCTF_SWAT
03-09-2017, 04:38 AM

Ummmmm....no they don't. They can chain (like many other characters) in the same direction.......Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

rugby_dude61
03-09-2017, 04:45 AM
LB's heavy does well against a dodging PK due to the wide range it has, with proper timing, it's simply a matter of finding the gap.