Darizuka
03-09-2017, 01:59 AM
It seems quite apparent that most of the time
disconnections happen when 1 person leaves midgame or during queue
and it usually drags 1 other if not everyone out of the room
o.o

Are they going to host servers for each region or not? because lets face it
one of the greatest frustrations is scoring 12 eliminations and 0 deaths
and 900 points in dominion and suddenly... DISCONNECTED.

and you end up wasting 10 minutes of multiplayer fight with no reward, no exp, nothing.

o 3o

Bob__Gnarly
03-09-2017, 02:42 AM
The most they will do is tweak the current system, but I don't have high hopes for that fixing much either to be honest.

With the player count dropping, it's already difficult to find games in certain game modes. Soon we'll be stuck playing either Dominion or Duels as anything else you'll be waiting half an hour trying to get in a game. The future for this game is pretty bleak.

Darizuka
03-09-2017, 02:47 AM
The most they will do is tweak the current system, but I don't have high hopes for that fixing much either to be honest.

With the player count dropping, it's already difficult to find games in certain game modes. Soon we'll be stuck playing either Dominion or Duels as anything else you'll be waiting half an hour trying to get in a game. The future for this game is pretty bleak.

they should've viewed things more longterm rather than short-term?

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 02:50 AM
This is what happens when you are a cheap bastard bugisoft.

Mia.Nora
03-09-2017, 02:59 AM
I have an ongoing ticket with support on connectivity issues.

The tone they have is as far as it can be from "We are aware of connectivity issues and working on them as priority"

And instead a lot more like "Oh that is weird! Did you turn your firewall off? That's gotta be it! Or you probably have a horrible connection, check your ping to this address"

I doubt they will do anything that will actually solve the problems, and nothing will be fixed until we have dedicated servers.

PS: Special P2P system where every player is a host is total Bull Crap. If that was so we wouldn't have whole game crash when *host* ragequits.

B3NNS
03-09-2017, 03:00 AM
Used to play just fine. Now players are teleporting, the game is literally skipping back in time and I disconnect 9/10 games right before it ends and I lose my rewards and all order progress for that match. I even have a green NAT all the time.

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 03:08 AM
Support knows pretty damn well what's going on. The entire bugisoft team are playing dumb.

Bob__Gnarly
03-09-2017, 03:39 AM
they should've viewed things more longterm rather than short-term?

It would be great if companies did think long term, but the current trend is quantity over quality. Short development time, over hype said game, release it no matter the state, then move onto the next money grab.