PDA

View Full Version : Account Items Missing

rapidxenocide
03-09-2017, 01:32 AM
Lets set aside the fact many of us got scammed on the version of the game we purchased, and look at the other areas where they failed to deliver.
1. port character, items and unlocks from beta as promised.
2. we got the DLC you promised, but where are the credit packs and xp bonus
3. admit there is really only one version of the game, when you download you get a different credit screen, but there all the same. that's why you can not just give us codes to update. you scammed us, and you can not fix it.

Lucifer6six6
03-09-2017, 01:50 AM
Lets set aside the fact many of us got scammed on the version of the game we purchased, and look at the other areas where they failed to deliver.
1. port character, items and unlocks from beta as promised.
2. we got the DLC you promised, but where are the credit packs and xp bonus
3. admit there is really only one version of the game, when you download you get a different credit screen, but there all the same. that's why you can not just give us codes to update. you scammed us, and you can not fix it.

1) They never said that we are carrying over our beta characters.
2) They are bugged, they have said they are working on it.
3) What the hell are you talking about

Pixel Crisis
03-10-2017, 05:58 PM
1) They never said that we are carrying over our beta characters.
2) They are bugged, they have said they are working on it.
3) What the hell are you talking about

^

This ... and seriously OP, what are you talking about for #3?

Soules Reaper
03-10-2017, 06:50 PM
All the editions of the game are the same, They just call them Deluxe and Gold cause of the extra content that comes with it and same for the physical copies of the game. If I understand your meaning from #3 right.

KilranTairn
03-10-2017, 07:05 PM
I would like to know how exactly they are helping people like myself who bought the Gold edition and do not have the +5% XP bonus active or the temp bonus like my friend who got the Deluxe edition does... can't seem to get a straight answer about it...

Shaun12500
03-10-2017, 07:11 PM
I would like to know how exactly they are helping people like myself who bought the Gold edition and do not have the +5% XP bonus active or the temp bonus like my friend who got the Deluxe edition does... can't seem to get a straight answer about it...

Same thing here my friends have there season pass perm xp bonus but I don't I only seem to have the vehicles from the deluxe if its a bug they need to fix it asap

Soules Reaper
03-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Yeah. Maybe we will get a compensation for this issue for those who bought the gold edition but not expecting anything from them though lol.