PDA

View Full Version : Missing Content

The__Duke13
03-09-2017, 12:39 AM
I will first start by saying I waited 3 HOURS for a support chat, THREE! I understand that you are busy at the moment, however, that is excessive. I finally got in touch with an agent who asked me to provide them with a screenshot. When I went to do such it opened the screenshot and closed THE CHAT WINDOW! Anyway, I provided a photo of my Microsoft email purchase confirmation, my issue is that I preordered ghost recon wildlands gold edition, and I was given the standard edition for the price of 100$ plus tax. I am missing all my extra content, my Season Pass, My Deluxe Package, and my Preorder Bonus. They are not under "ready to download" and in the Xbox Game Store it does not say that I have the gold edition, it says I purchased the Gold Edition, however it gave me the standard one. (sorry copy paste from a email to ubi)-- Anyway, I was able to find like 2 or 3 items in the store that were available for download from the bundle, however I am still missing my season pass, it sas installed but I have none of the content from it, I dont have my deluxe pack or my preorder bonus either. Not to spill out hate but Ubisoft has become more greedy in my eyes. Ever since Rainbow 6 Seige and those cred packs, plus A SEASON PASS THAT EXPIRED (WTF!!). Anyway, does anyone know how to fix this, or how soon it will be fixed?? ---PS I AM SUPER PISSED AFTER WAITING FOR SUPPORT AND AM SORT O LASHING OUT, )the first few sentences were written BEFORE 3 hours of waiting.

gigemaggs99
03-09-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm on Xbox One as well. I also purchased the Gold Edition. I purchased it through the Xbox Store on my machine so it's the digital version.

Here is what I did to have the extra content show up.

-I press the Xbox button on my controller.
-go to Home
-top right, "My games and apps
-Games on the left, then on the right find Ghost Recon
-press the start button on my controller (button with 3 lines) and select "manage game"
-it then showed 10 items in queue to download. Once I told it to download them all it installed them.

It would be nice if the content was installed automatically but that's how all Xbox One games work for me. For what it's worth, I have the Gold Edition, that's what I paid for but when I'm playing or I take a screen shot it shows I'm playing the "standard edition".

Hope this helps, game is GREAT!