PDA

View Full Version : Vortex

Einherjar25
03-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Do they plan to adress vortex? To me they are just the cheesiest fighting game combo ever produce. They are cheap and feel extremely uninspired. Besides that, the combat's core mechanics are pretty good.

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 10:40 PM
can you explain in which characters vortex you are talking about?

Einherjar25
03-08-2017, 10:42 PM
can you explain in which characters vortex you are talking about?

Pretty much all of them, cycling throught the same 3 abilites is just uninspiring character developement on their part. Can't they come up with interesting combos intead/abilities? Instead of A-B-C-B-C-B-C... Come on, look at all the art work they created... :/

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 10:51 PM
so far for me there is only 1 vortex i have a hard time getting out of but its possible..people will find ways to counter it im still doing research on it. but yes i agree with you it would eliminate so much spamming. but i usually punish spammers really bad wit my kensei unless its a peacekeeper lol

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 10:54 PM
n this vortex im talking about has to do with a shield bash gaurdbreak shield bash light overhead shield bash sum more gb...

Einherjar25
03-08-2017, 10:57 PM
so far for me there is only 1 vortex i have a hard time getting out of but its possible..people will find ways to counter it im still doing research on it. but yes i agree with you it would eliminate so much spamming. but i usually punish spammers really bad wit my kensei unless its a peacekeeper lol

I understand what you mean but I'm not complaining specifically about vortex being OP. Just the design and idea being completly lame and uninspired. But some of them ARE quite effective.