PDA

View Full Version : Going online took away progress

SkilledNerd420
03-08-2017, 09:50 PM
I was having an issue beating a mission and did the matchmaking little did I know you join other peoples missions and when I exited all my missions went back to 0/5 but like loading game didn't help. Now like my lievel 5 is still there but no missions that I played its like it goes back to beginning of game

This was a waste of money I am so sick of shelling out $60 for half working games. They don't even explain how to go online for the misssion your on.

SkilledNerd420
03-08-2017, 11:40 PM
How do I just delete and start over I am stuck on the mission it thinks is 1 I want to completely start over I have waited on chat for over 4 hours no answers emails. So I guess I wasted money here. No one will help you ever with this company don't spend any money on it

SkilledNerd420
03-09-2017, 12:39 AM
They disconnected me from chat this sucks no one bothers answering here.
This is worst company ever they don't care we spend money and they just take it away and put out games that suck time after time. Support wouldn't be backed up for weeks on end if you didn't release this and rip me off

Pixel Crisis
03-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Have you tried going to games and apps ... then managing the game and deleting all saved game and profile data? Not sure if that would work but give it a shot if you didn't already.