PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki is ****ing Ugly.

Bebille
03-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Why did they make Shugoki so ****ing ugly and impossibly to stylize?

None of his gear pieces work with one another, and the shoulders don't even ****ing match up. Seriously. Shugoki's shoulder patterns are exact opposites on each shoulder, forcing me to use pattens I have vertical opposites of to make it look decent.

He doesn't have a single symmetrical gear piece for his arms.

He has two decent looking masks, and one of them is just a re-color of the other.

Most of his ornaments (like those on many other heroes) just look like they've been lazily attached to the helmet model by one of Ubi's autistic interns.

Not only that, but I'm ****ing forced to farm blindly for decent-looking gear. I have no idea what kind of gear Shugoki has, I don't even know if what I'm looking for exists! Are there models that have a lower chance of appearing? I wouldn't know!

Apaolo_
03-08-2017, 09:44 PM
lol

Icetower
03-08-2017, 09:45 PM
I played one until I got a mask that had the big white mustache, just so I don't have to see his ugly mug as I move my selection up to my Vikings.

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 09:49 PM
i feel like the devs made his character to troll people mabe thats why his gear doesnt match he is fun to use but very goofy lol

MagicElmo
03-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Best looking Hero for me and easily my favourite.
Everyone's taste is different I guess.

massive02
03-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Why you so shallow? Shugoki is beautiful on the inside.

Gnarxly
03-08-2017, 11:50 PM
It's no denial it's bat**** ugly, but sometimes ugly is pretty too.

Gray360UK
03-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Is this because he is fat?

UbiNoty
03-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D Also if you're curious about Shugoki's gear options, one of our awesome community members has a FH fashion database (http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/#) you might like to check out.

rockozbomb
03-09-2017, 11:41 PM
He has a chest piece thats curved to match his belly with nipple tastles, defintely my fav. He has a mask with tusk and long hair and a huge beard, and i found sym shoulders the gauntlets just dont match.

Shugoki is a beautiful monster. Learn to appreciate him as a character and you will love his appearance

DrExtrem
03-09-2017, 11:43 PM
There is nothing beautiful in this character.

My most hated and ugly enemy.

rockozbomb
03-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D Also if you're curious about Shugoki's gear options, one of our awesome community members has a FH fashion database (http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/#) you might like to check out.

Thanks for linking that. I was noticing the heroic set i wear is only as a blue teir, for shugoki. And i was just wondering if it was all sets can be heroic but some items CAN only be heroic teir?

Gnarxly
03-10-2017, 12:11 AM
There is nothing beautiful in this character.

My most hated and ugly enemy.

I can understand why most ugly but why most hated?

Gothic_Mando
03-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Thanks for linking that. I was noticing the heroic set i wear is only as a blue teir, for shugoki. And i was just wondering if it was all sets can be heroic but some items CAN only be heroic teir?

good question. Im curious too. Again great link!

DrExtrem
03-10-2017, 11:35 AM
I can understand why most ugly but why most hated?

Because his guard is up faster, than I can land a light strike or guard break - at least when I play vs. AI.

Bebille
03-10-2017, 01:08 PM

That exists?

Ho boy, thanks.