PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper. How to fight them

PanzerShrekonin
03-08-2017, 07:55 PM
How do you fight hte light attack and zone attack spamming PK's?

Like... They are so fast I cannot block or parry them and they just attack for free. What is my options? Just be on the offensive?

I dont know how to fight peacekeeper as a warden. Since I used to main conq, before I discovered he was trash, I didn't have much issue blocking those light attacks as much...

but now as a Warden... I can't do****. They just change guard stance and pick away at me and I can't do anything. They come in so fast I cant react fast enough. This is the only class Im having this issue with. ORochi and Berserker nor Valkerie are this ****ing fast.

Turric4n666
03-08-2017, 07:56 PM
stay at range and try to punish after they whiffed some thing. So far thatīs my worst matchup.

PanzerShrekonin
03-08-2017, 07:58 PM
stay at range and try to punish after they whiffed some thing. So far thatīs my worst matchup.

I dont have that much range. They can just close the disatance. Not to mention their zone allows them to backstep IMMEDIATLY regardless if I block it or not.

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 08:00 PM
I dont have that much range. They can just close the disatance. Not to mention their zone allows them to backstep IMMEDIATLY regardless if I block it or not.

Block right so you can block their zone if they come in, or GB once they do it so you can grab them on their backdash.

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 08:00 PM
you have have to double team every pk you see until people quit using that broken character lol just throw um off every edge you can n tag team her especially the 108 pks

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 08:07 PM
you have have to double team every pk you see until people quit using that broken character lol just throw um off every edge you can n tag team her especially the 108 pks

Lol the 108 PKs will get revenge very easily if you gank them, then they will laugh at you as they zone attack cancel.

ArlianDeBias
03-08-2017, 08:11 PM

Yes, please do this. I LOVE when this happens when I'm playing my 108 PK.

You're basically handing me the win when you gank me, and it's the best feeling in the world.

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 08:14 PM
lol

MaxeliusAD
03-08-2017, 08:41 PM
How do you fight hte light attack and zone attack spamming PK's?

Like... They are so fast I cannot block or parry them and they just attack for free. What is my options? Just be on the offensive?

I dont know how to fight peacekeeper as a warden. Since I used to main conq, before I discovered he was trash, I didn't have much issue blocking those light attacks as much...

but now as a Warden... I can't do****. They just change guard stance and pick away at me and I can't do anything. They come in so fast I cant react fast enough. This is the only class Im having this issue with. ORochi and Berserker nor Valkerie are this ****ing fast.

There is nothing to do with this broken hero, which so much freak love to abuse. Only wait one of two things:
1. Ubisoft finaly fix all aoe attacks and super fast light attacks.
2. Game will dead, and will no players on servers. PC platform dies very quickly, about -1k online users per day.

And i don't know what comes faster...

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 10:01 PM
n to reply to the 108 pk in here if my buddy n i tag team you in the corner you will lose every time dont care how mych revenge you get

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 10:07 PM
n to reply to the 108 pk in here if my buddy n i tag team you in the corner you will lose every time dont care how mych revenge you get

You won't. I have a revenge build. I will get it in 3 blocks or so knock you to the ground when I pop it and you will be dead in 2 hits (not even exaggerating).

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 10:09 PM
lets try it ! you on xbox by chance? this will be fun

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 11:28 PM
the problem is you will not get three blocks in against us both as we are both very experienced unless you have revenge set to gain by injury n by then you will be headless

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 11:32 PM
the problem is you will not get three blocks in against us both as we are both very experienced unless you have revenge set to gain by injury n by then you will be headless

Lol, I am an experienced player myself and external block is very easy to do so..

ryan4321
03-08-2017, 11:35 PM
it would be interesting to see what happens

Sephriem
03-08-2017, 11:38 PM
My biggest input vs assassins is up guard stance when defending, this is also known as a counter stance in real life combat techniques.

Generally speaking this enables guard left or right to be faster than left to right or vice versa.

An assassin class will dodge often due to their inability to be able to guard all the the time unlike the ther 9 classes.

Timings for their dodge also has vulnerabilities to feints to switch up timing. The pk is the fastest of the assassins in terms of the brutal in your face light attacks that aren't even chains, which to date I've still yet to find a solid method as I play orochi, parrying lights attacks with a small block window is hard as hell.

If pk isn't dodging or using light attack spam her dive attack is easily blockable/parryable if you're not bashing buttons, try not to dodge it because of range and counter movement.

To overview

If you're one of the 9 non assassin classes guard up in counter stance.

Prepare light/disruptive moves in the "middle" of her dash

Feint, when she is being defensive, to add disruption to her movement patterns.

Parry the dives.

Since her recovery time and speed are super high you'll want to get her stamina down BEFORE you attack, assassins are built to counter and punish so if you go in sweeping the sky with your axes, you'll get beat pretty hard.

Finally more advanced players/ people who know how to fight will use a lot of timing disruption, though players like Nobushi, orochi and Valkyrie excel at this all characters can at least do one of the following moves.

Feint
Dodge
Cancel into another attack (Kensei, warlord raider)
Cancel recovery time (nobushi exclusive)
Parry

Use it

Hope that helps

PanzerShrekonin
03-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Honestly, Im thinkibng of just giving up on Warden as the PK just absolutely crushs the poor guy. l will start playing valk again who can keep up with her own speed.

I just hate that Im pigeonholed into a certain character because of a very popular character....

I really really wanna play the Warden but with the amount of PK's that infest the 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 brackets, its more hairpulling than anything.