PDA

View Full Version : Problem! GS4 can't be found???

ulriktham74
07-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Dear Oleg and tech support staff!

My comp suddenly can't find the GS4 when I try to Play Online. This is the first time I've had this problem. (Date: 6th June)

It says shortcut can't be found and asks me if I want to remove it cuz it won't work anymore...what the heck??!

When I try to reinstall a newly d-loaded ubi.com program it says I already have one. Yes...but it doesn't bloody work, right!? I even tried to uninstall and the comp says problems with that, too - I did a system restore and the same problem still exists - can't find the GS4.

Argh, what can I do? Can you help me? Please?

ulriktham74
07-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Dear Oleg and tech support staff!

My comp suddenly can't find the GS4 when I try to Play Online. This is the first time I've had this problem. (Date: 6th June)

It says shortcut can't be found and asks me if I want to remove it cuz it won't work anymore...what the heck??!

When I try to reinstall a newly d-loaded ubi.com program it says I already have one. Yes...but it doesn't bloody work, right!? I even tried to uninstall and the comp says problems with that, too - I did a system restore and the same problem still exists - can't find the GS4.

Argh, what can I do? Can you help me? Please?

Yellonet
07-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Uhmm... what is GS4?

- Yellonet

VonHeide
07-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Ive had this same problem too. I have never been able to play online unless its through hyperlobby. When I try to play thru direct connect or ubi servers or thru ubi's site i get the gs4 error. Also, ASE doesnt work for me either...I can see the servers but when i go to connect i get timed out! WTH??

Dora is the Love
G-10 is the Way

Troll2k
07-06-2004, 06:48 PM
GS4 is the Ubi game server launch software needed to log on to the Ubi site to play online.