PDA

View Full Version : Submarine fleet 3

TheRamboProdigy
03-08-2017, 06:24 PM
While on the mission "Submarine fleet 3" i was driving the LAV "Light Armored Vehicle" that you get from Cainmanes Base. Destroyed the Drug sub with the turrent, and it never counted towards my missions, giving me no notification, xp, or counting towards my finished missions.

ANUBISBATTLED
03-10-2017, 02:09 AM
Same here, i even resorted to blowing up the area but still no credit. I guess we have to hope a dev or admin sees this post for a fix.

albloch
03-10-2017, 04:25 AM
Same issue. No problems with submarines 1&2, but no matter how many times I blow up submarine 3, it never marks it as complete

Merc8ninE
03-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Bump.

Yeah. Had the same thing. I can't complete the region now.

Is Ubi aware and has anyone found a work around?

XPeriMeNTsp5
03-11-2017, 04:45 AM
Was the same problem. No matter how I blowed the submarine, APC or Drone or Grenade Launcher. Then I found solution (atleast for myself). DO NOT touch the base nearby! Clear the site, INCLUDING submarine, with APC or whatever you want. Move about 500m away (so the mission marker appear again), return to site, it must be clear of mobs now but submarine respawned, place C4 EXACTLY at front part of sub, KABOOM!, Profit. Hope it helps.

nyny1994
03-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Was the same problem. No matter how I blowed the submarine, APC or Drone or Grenade Launcher. Then I found solution (atleast for myself). DO NOT touch the base nearby! Clear the site, INCLUDING submarine, with APC or whatever you want. Move about 500m away (so the mission marker appear again), return to site, it must be clear of mobs now but submarine respawned, place C4 EXACTLY at front part of sub, KABOOM!, Profit. Hope it helps.

This worked!!! Thanks brah!!