PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft fix your damn game

PsychoFr33k
03-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Dont care where this gets posted.. last night... trying to complete orders and played 5 games of dominion.. EVERY DAMN TIME I GOT DISCONNECTED because either A. the peer to peer connection ******** needs to be fixed. NOW! or B: some scrubs cant handle a good *** beating and rage quit and that causes me to get dumped from the game.. 5 GAMES IN A ROW THIS HAPPENED.

FIX THIS GAME YOU HALF WITTED NERF HERDERS!

so much potential and you're gonna waste it just like that crap shoot "the division"

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

FREEDOM from
03-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Yep. Same here. The game has been out for nearly a month and I can't finish a SINGLE online player v player game. In any mode.

This is absurd. And it feels like they aren't doing anything about it.

PKUSUB
03-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Yep. Same here. The game has been out for nearly a month and I can't finish a SINGLE online player v player game. In any mode.

This is absurd. And it feels like they aren't doing anything about it.

They just released a patch hahaha so if there's any that indicates that they aren't giving up on this game is that.

PsychoFr33k
03-08-2017, 05:23 PM
i'm not impressed with ubisoft at all.. they half *ss their games.. im gonna shelf this game for 1 month.. if they cant get their poop in a group and have it fixed by then.. they lost me and will never get a single dime from me again..

Gorlok34
03-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Absolutly impossible to play !!!!!

this afternoon i played several hours and i was not able to finish ONE game !! disconnected and crash game ( return to desltop )

its not fair releasing the game with so many problems. You selling something not finished ! we deserve beeing refunded !!