PDA

View Full Version : For honor players are going OUT

Dzehenuti
03-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Why ?

1. Revenge is unreal and destroy this game. Revenge is annoying.
2. Ubisoft havent own servers
3. Matchmaking is horrible
4. Single player campaign is very short. Look at Mount and Blade
5. Fraction Wars is joke..... need be upgraded, it is not motivation for play it.

Without this changes game will have only 5procent of players next month and great game will be death and open for F2P

Kharneth88
03-08-2017, 04:05 PM
1) This entire game is unreal, so that's not a valid argument against Revenge. I think they ought to make purple gear available at rep1. I like revenge gear a lot, it protects you from being ganked. The issue is that not enough people have it.

2&3 are the same thing, really.

4) Who cares? I'm at 0% for the Story Mode because that's not why anyone bought the game.

5) Again, who cares? I stopped placing War Assets. Faction War is a waste of time, but it doesn't detract from the game (except for 20 seconds every 6 hours).

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Kharneth88 Why are you so eager to refute him? What he is saying is the same thing 90% of the community says. You just have to read the forums and talk to another players to grasp a representative sample. Almost eneryone is annoyed, with good reasons. I just hope they fix this mess in a few months, otherwise I m done, though i rly like this game.

Munktor
03-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Kharneth88 Why are you so eager to refute him? What he is saying is the same thing 90% of the community says. You just have to read the forums and talk to another players to grasp a representative sample. Almost eneryone is annoyed, with good reasons. I just hope they fix this mess in a few months, otherwise I m done, though i rly like this game.

Fake statistics never make an argument stronger, merely the basis weaker.

MaxeliusAD
03-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Why ?

5. Fraction Wars is joke..... need be upgraded, it is not motivation for play it.

Without this changes game will have only 5procent of players next month and great game will be death and open for F2P

Point 6: Broken hero balance and stupid aoe spam in each situation(hello warden/PK/Warlord/Orothi freaks).

xHoodieninja86x
03-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Why ?

I'm sick of ignorant people Whining about Revenge. Go get better gear easy as that.

cragar212
03-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Bye bye.

awolcz
03-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Why ?

I don't agree with all points. I personally stopped playing For Honor from following 3 mains reasons:

1) P2P network causing lags, errors and disconnects. It is frustrating if 30 % of matches end with disconnect, especially in cases you were winning after doing your best.
2) Guard break mechanics. I'm really unable to counter GB by pure reflex on my PS4. Time window is too small on consoles. You need to release right stick and press square, meaning you are unable to change stance for some time, leaving you vulnerable. And if I was able to counter GB in some rare cases, there is no reward at all. Opponent is pushed just a little back and starting new GB or attack immediately. Why is he not stunned for a while or whatever?
3) PVE full of AFK cheaters and Ubisoft not being able to nothing about it for more than two weeks.

I_Malphas_I
03-08-2017, 05:21 PM

throwing out fake statistics like "what he is saying is the same thing 90% of the community says" is a horrible way to argue a point. I love the game, I love the revenge mechanic. You have to remember when it comes to online community forums often times the vocal majority is not actually the overall consensus of how people feel. People that aren't happy tend to log on and complain while those that are quite satisfied often times do not voice their opinions because they are too busy playing the game and enjoying it.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-08-2017, 06:52 PM
So, if I get you right, you ppl are saying connectivity issues are NOT something that bothers almost evrybody who has bought this game? And that matchmaking is not broken? And that faction war is not some cosmetic feature?... Because if you don t, (Cognition and Munktor), you are a minority.
Yes, the revenge point is debatable, (personally I agree), but mostly this guy got it right, that is way I told Kharnett to chill.