PDA

View Full Version : Open NAT, still Tarija 00100?

XxChiefinChadxX
03-08-2017, 03:53 PM
So my network is open, and it says online. And the notifications in-game tells me "You are now connected to Ubisoft servers. Online features are now available." Yet i try to do something as simple as check squad privacy. And it says "checking network settings" and follows with "Tarija 00100." This is literally the only game that wont let me actually online. Seriously Ubisoft, you need to fix this issue. Because if I can play with 63 other people in Battlefield 1, but i cant even get on with 1 person on Wildlands, then y'all are doing something totally wrong.

thatbrokengame
03-09-2017, 10:35 PM
refund the game if you can, they will takes months or years to fix it, if they even fix it. typical ubi **** right there

Tempy2Gs
03-10-2017, 12:23 AM
So my network is open, and it says online. And the notifications in-game tells me "You are now connected to Ubisoft servers. Online features are now available." Yet i try to do something as simple as check squad privacy. And it says "checking network settings" and follows with "Tarija 00100." This is literally the only game that wont let me actually online. Seriously Ubisoft, you need to fix this issue. Because if I can play with 63 other people in Battlefield 1, but i cant even get on with 1 person on Wildlands, then y'all are doing something totally wrong.

I had the same issue all during the Closed and Open beta, purchased the game yesterday hoping that this issue was resolved on Ubisoft's end ...it was not, I still had NAT Status = Strict (just for reference, I am on PS4)

I fixed this issue by assigning my PS4 its own static IP address. -Log in to your router on a PC -The area on MY router was under Basic > DHCP -On your Console, go to Settings > Network and there should be an area that shows your current connection status -Write down your MAC Address (either for LAN or WiFi depending on your connection) and your IP address; at this point I shut down my console -Back on your router page on the PC, there should be an area to type in the MAC address, then assign that MAC address its own IP address; NOTE: your router should have a list of all devices connected and each one's specific MAC and IP addresses - you might have to scroll this list and delete the Console's info before you assign a specific IP address (I would get an error message saying "this MAC address is already associated with an IP address" blah blah) -Then just setup the IP address for your Console and add - it should now show on the list of devices connected EVEN if the console is off (because now your router is holding that specific IP address for when your console connects) -You still may have to forward all recommended ports but make sure that all forwarded ports are now forwarded to your Static IP address for the console -I also enabled UPnP on my router, but I'm not sure if port forwarding or enabling UPnP fixed it, I personally just did both -Last thing I did was restart my router, then boot up my console and check the network status to make sure the IP address that I assigned was being used. NAT Status has been OPEN ever since

To be honest, this is absolutely insane to have to go to such great lengths just to be able to connect to the Ubisoft Servers so that anyone can play Co-Op....regardless, hope this helps you!

jsdito17
03-10-2017, 02:37 AM
i cant join any servers i have open nat and my wirless connection is good. it happen last night and finally some how i was able to join after hours of trying but now its doing it again and keeps going back and forth with 00014 and 16 if anyone has any idea how to fix it or what the problem is thanks

uncle anthony
03-11-2017, 06:26 AM
I"m getting the same error code. Nat is open, says I'm connected to the servers. Had no problem a couple nights ago connecting to another friend. Now tonight can't connect to any of them. Not receiving their invites.

uncle anthony
03-11-2017, 06:52 AM
So, here's what we did to fix it. I hard rebooted the Xbox One. My friends restarted the game itself. We were all able to connect after.

MaSTeRJo3Y
05-06-2017, 08:55 PM
im still having the issue myself, so they still haven't fixed this bs. anyone heard anything from ubisoft? or are those asshats still not saying anything and not giving a ****? :mad::mad::mad:

Yormother2017
05-20-2017, 11:23 AM
Before my friends and I bought Wildlands, our first ever Ubisoft purchase we noticed only how many many people say never to buy anything from Ubisoft/Uplay. We ignored this feedback and bought the game for the sole purpose to coop. It is now 2 months later and we still cannot coop after turning our service providers upside down to fix the problem as well as Uplay. The fix option we get from Uplay is laughable, a child can give me better advice. So this is our verdict:

Listen to what the feedback is on the web. If people say to never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever buy ANY Ubisoft /Uplay product then you listen to that feedback,. As awesome as the game itself is......just as awesome is Ubisofts inability to fix the network problems that comes with there games, its definitely NOT worth buying there products. Oh...we are on our 4th update...about 7 gigs each

Yours Unfaithfully
Very annoyingly disappointed

ForgottenAlias
06-22-2017, 07:35 PM
I have never been this disappointed with a video game in my entire life. I have played Ubisoft games since Prince of Persia on the ps3, and they have always **** on me, whether it be bugs, glitches, unfinished games, you name it and Ubisoft has ****ed it up. But I continually supported them, b/c I didn't think it was that bad to push out games and fix them as the bugs appear. BUT IT NEVER GETS BETTER. After waiting four long months for my friend to have the time to jump into the Wildlands Co-Op with me, and the $60 price tag associated with AAA garbage, last night we decided to try it out. And my NAT type is set permanantly to offline, no amount of port forwarding or tinkering could help me. So I decided to check out the forums, b/c surely Ubisoft cares enough about their customers to help them fix the issues that UBISOFT LEFT IN THE GAME. But no, there is not a single fix to this problem anywhere. I have been trying all ****ing day to get this to work, to no avail. As I give up on this game, I give up on all future ubisoft titles as well. This is the most dissapointing, childish, and unprofessional way I have ever witnesses a business be run.

Thanks for the ****ty memories ubisoft, I definatley wont forget all the time I had to pour into a broken game for it to ultimately never work. Thank you.

SERPENT 1333
06-23-2017, 06:15 PM
We've been having this problem lately as well. We can barely get two people in a game together, and it often just says "session unreachable; Tarija..."

This past weekend, every time a 3rd person would join, one of the other people would get bumped out. And then the other day we couldn't even get two of us in a room together. Yet we had no problem getting 4 of us in the weeks prior.

What is going on? Nothing has changed on our end, so it seems like it is a problem with the Ubisoft servers.