PDA

View Full Version : Orochi vs Berserker

corazondedelfin
03-08-2017, 02:04 PM
As the tittle says: Is there any way at all that an Orochi can beat the overpowered Berserker? I got good in the game in this two weeks, but I see no way to kill an average berserker, its like the Nemesis of orochis... I only use orochi, and I see him underpowered, the dodge/deflect attack is so hard to do and low reward! With the deflect-R2 you will never ever hit an average player because with a light attack he will stop you hahaha :D If the berserker deflects, he doesnt need to press any button to guardbreak you (its automatic lol) and get a free hit or whatever he wants to do on you; but if we as an orochi deflect (which is really really hard to do even once per match in multiplayer, but not hard vs AI, maybe cause of the lag or something?) we can only do a free light attack hahah Is like what the hell?
Also, we do less damage than an average berserker, they hit you so hard, why is that? Can someone explain that to me?
And the worst part of all, a Berserker DODGES MUCH BETTER than an orochi, I dont know how to explain it, I have fought many fights against a Berseker where we both dodge same time same direction, he dodges a wider range and hits you harder plus he can dodge again in whatever direction he wants in an infinite way, and its almost impossible to parry it as it is so damn fast like if he was the hero Flash or something, Its like its the perfect nemesis for an orochi.

Conclusions:
- I need solutions from you if you know them, whether you are berserker or orochi.
- I have to git gud against zerkers
- NERF Berserkers ubisoft somehow (they are too strong, thats why there are so many!) and BUFF the deflect/dodge/timing for the Orochis as well as the speed lol, its getting under and under in the characters table compared to other heros, we have no unblockables virtually as the attacks coming from a defect are damn hard to do in multiplayer and you could see it by yourself in orochis gameplays. OROCHIS must be faster and have a wider time range to do the deflect and a better hit after its done
- Im an orochi cause samurais are cool and he is the boss :D I dont care if he gets stronger or not, I will just run away from a good berserker from now on that I got gud at the game, I like samurai style :cool:
- For gods sake how do you win a fight against a good zerker if you are orochi? He dodges much better than you and strikes harder! WTF!

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:11 PM
> Beserker

> Overpowered

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Beserker is my MAIN and the fact you think she is OP is killing me. Not only is she easily countered she can also be easily dodged and handled. I know it sounds old, but you need to get good.

Next time please do your homework before you make threads lol

corazondedelfin
03-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Orochi is the weakest of assassin class, the only think you can do is block and dodge, use 1 light attack at a time you light attack is easily blocked, even a warden has a faster attack, some light attacks you can't dodge so just block. And remember orochi has low life so 2 or 3 errors and you are dead.

Exactly, many things are really wrong about orochi, but they are for sure ****ed up against ZERKERS, no way I can beat any of them good in a 1 on 1.

@ Coyote, please go troll somewhere else, Im a marine sciences last year student, I joked a bit in my post but what I said its true. I take your trolling post with humour though so dont worry :)

UBISOFT, please buff orochis for the game balance so orochis stop being cool and start being cool and COMPETITIVE. Thank you

The_B0G_
03-08-2017, 03:15 PM
I didn't realise the zerk had a deflect.

corazondedelfin
03-08-2017, 04:48 PM

Yep he does, a berserker can do anything, his nemesis is a shieldguy to block all the infinite-hitting, but as an orochi I see no solution.

If anyone wants to write his thoughts here I will be glad, as Its not funny to not have a chance at all against a good berserker when you are orochi.

Apaolo_
03-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Wait a second....am I seriously reading an Orochi main crying about Berserkers........................................ ...........this can't be real.

You are much faster than a Berserker, your zone attack is hard to read, you can also deflect and spin attack. You do everything a Berserker can do just faster.

S8Canadian
03-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Wait a second....am I seriously reading an Orochi main crying about Berserkers........................................ ...........this can't be real.

You are much faster than a Berserker, your zone attack is hard to read, you can also deflect and spin attack. You do everything a Berserker can do just faster.

Yep. Orochi > Berserker.

I've got a 108 on with with a few different builds. Even with full defense, I've been killed in 3 hits from an orochi super fast hits. The guardbreak on orochi is so fast it's always been an issue breaking it and he is so fast he can do massive damage.

Thought - I think all the high prest gameplay is a bit broke to be honest. I'm not sure it was tested. I personally never got anywhere near super high purple gear in beta or a gear score like that. so I think all this stuff with high gear score hasn't even been tested until now and IMHO it's broken. Revenge, Feats, and affects of gear stats needs tweaked at higher end.

corazondedelfin
03-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Thats a huge lie man, thats a huge lie. Read what I said. Berserkers hit stronger, dodge wider, instaguardbreak you when deflecting, while an orochi deflecting just gets a damn light. Are you kidding me or just trolling? Read my damn post or disappear.

Pain-Seeker
03-08-2017, 06:49 PM
You sound like a kid , if you want ppl to take you seriously start with changing your way of talking . I do agree that orochi is weakest of all assassins and his deflect is rather pointless. Parry is easier and gives you a free heavy. Iam an orochi main and berserkers arent hard to deal with unless you are playing against one who feints his combos . His chain attks can be rly predictable and easily blocked/parried .Zerk doesnt need nerf but it would be nice to increase the dmg of deflects light a little bit or increase the window to get it done . This way one of his core mechanics is useless . When it comes to dodges if you build your game on that you dont deserve to even talk about balancing since its one of the most easiest attks to parry and so you arent playing on high enough skill lvl

Apaolo_
03-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Thats a huge lie man, thats a huge lie. Read what I said. Berserkers hit stronger, dodge wider, instaguardbreak you when deflecting, while an orochi deflecting just gets a damn light. Are you kidding me or just trolling? Read my damn post or disappear.

Clearly you're not a good Orochi. Berserker heavies are the slowest in the game and easy to parry. His chain combo is seriously just left light heavy right light left heavy right....if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you. His overheads are useless as well because they're so damn slow. Honestly, learn to parry and block and the it's GG for the Berserker.

Agent Talon
03-08-2017, 06:58 PM
As an Orochi main I would say that you simply need to keep your distance and bait out wiffs. I haven't had much of an issue with the Berserker at this point. Simply force them to press and attack and punish, back up, rinse and repeat.

Bracus_Maximus
03-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Ever had a duel against any pk? If you find yourself in trouble against a zerk then duel a pk please :-) then make another post about pk''s are better then orochi ( which is actually true )

S8Canadian
03-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Ever had a duel against any pk? If you find yourself in trouble against a zerk then duel a pk please :-) then make another post about pk''s are better then orochi ( which is actually true )

IMHO from playing through A, close B andopen B, and now having 5 rep 1, and 1 rep 4 character is..

PK > Orochi > Berserker. Berserker in alpha was worth complaining about. it was nerfed so it's way slower. I find the Viking classes all pretty slow (except valk) and easy to defend against. Orochi gb is insane fast, and I honestly believe one of the reasons people complained about guardbreak. High level I see people get destroyed by orochi speed.

Even after patch with an elite controller with padels for x, and knowing the GB is coming I have the worst time defending against orochi GB. It's always been tough with that 1 class above all others.

MrForz
03-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Overpowered berserker... Now I've seen it all. Thanks OP, you've made my day.

hehehxD
03-08-2017, 10:39 PM
bezerker over..what ? LUL

frank1ller
03-09-2017, 01:59 AM
> Beserker

> Overpowered

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Beserker is my MAIN and the fact you think she is OP is killing me. Not only is she easily countered she can also be easily dodged and handled. I know it sounds old, but you need to get good.

Next time please do your homework before you make threads lol

I also play bersertk so reading ''she'' hurt alot.

feuerundblut
03-09-2017, 02:10 AM

It's not you didn't realize. You never saw it. Cause the problem with berserker is not the class in itself, it's the way people play it. They seem to know only one move which they repeat over and over again in different directions. So as a PK, against them, it's all about dashing side ways and spamming light attacks. I think fighting a berserker is the most boring experience in For Honor for me so far.

Deuz_Vult
03-09-2017, 01:42 PM
PK>Orochi>Berserker
Orochi and berserker are pretty close tho, While PK is much stronger than the two.
Orochi main here, only having problems vs Shugoki and Warden and Valkyrie.

corazondedelfin
03-09-2017, 04:38 PM

Im pretty fine with them, they never gave me a problem, I can promise you that. My problems are BERSERKERS.

Clearly you're not a good Orochi. Berserker heavies are the slowest in the game and easy to parry. His chain combo is seriously just left light heavy right light left heavy right....if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you. His overheads are useless as well because they're so damn slow. Honestly, learn to parry and block and the it's GG for the Berserker.

Im a great Orochi, thank you very much, dont need you to judge my skills without watching any gameplay of mine. If you block the berserker doing the combo, he wont stop and if he stops for a miracle, he will start it right again (we are talking about a good berserker, not a random one). About the parry, you need a really good internet connection (which I dont have and this is p2p which requires mbs to syncro same time) to do that in a so super-flash-speed combo and it is too risky, cause if you fail...

Overpowered berserker... Now I've seen it all. Thanks OP, you've made my day.

Are you kidding me man????

1 - A BERSERKER DODGES A WIDER RANGE THAN OROCHI AT AT LEAST THE SAME SPEED OROCHI DODGES (I could say FASTER through my perception even), I have that recorded in many videos the same damn situation against different zerkers. If you dodge same time same direction to do the dodge/attack he will dodge your attack because he dodged a longer distance and I can almost say he does it faster.

2 - IF THE BERSERKER DEFLECTS, HE INSTAGUARDBREAK YOU AND DOES WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH YOU; IF THE OROCHI DEFLECTS, HE GETS A FREE LIGHT ATTACK, NOTHING ELSE.

3 - A BERSERKER HITS HARDER!!!

I really cannot believe what Im reading, you never fought a good berseker being a good orochi yourself. That never happened, cause instead of giving reasons in this thread, what you do is trolling without giving explanations of your words.

The 3 things I wrote are true as hell, you can believe them or check them by yourself, I dont care. Trolling others without arguments is indeed a stupid thing. You are here to talk about what I said with arguments, making a discussion, not to say stupid things like "you are not a good orochi" or things that I dont care, neither none of us. We are talking with ARGUMENTS about the differences that makes the combat between both classes totally unfair.

Ubisoft admins and devs, if you ever read this: BUFF THE OROCHI, Its impossible to do a deflect+R2 hard counterattack against anyone!!! And that should be the orochis main strategy, counterattacking as the description of the character says with his special skill of HURRICANE BLAST or WIND GUST (the second one is stupid even doing it cause you will risk a lot to get just a light attack? was that even the initial plan? super high risk for no reward?): I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BASE MY GAMEPLAYS IN HURRICANE BLAST AND WIND GUST, AND MANY OF US DO. WE NEED A WIDER TIME FOR THE DEFLECT, A HIGHER DAMAGE FOR THE DEFLECT+R1 AND A HIGHER SPEED FOR THE DEFLECT+R2!

And now, after saying this, Im out of the forum. Some of you came here to write things like "berzerker overpowered lol, you made my day", instead of reading what I said, and thats exactly what happens in forums nowadays, so thats the reason I dont use them.

Have a nice gaming everyone. Good luck. :)

Apaolo_
03-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Im pretty fine with them, they never gave me a problem, I can promise you that. My problems are BERSERKERS.

Im a great Orochi, thank you very much, dont need you to judge my skills without watching any gameplay of mine. If you block the berserker doing the combo, he wont stop and if he stops for a miracle, he will start it right again (we are talking about a good berserker, not a random one). About the parry, you need a really good internet connection (which I dont have and this is p2p which requires mbs to syncro same time) to do that in a so super-flash-speed combo and it is too risky, cause if you fail...

Are you kidding me man????

1 - A BERSERKER DODGES A WIDER RANGE THAN OROCHI AT AT LEAST THE SAME SPEED OROCHI DODGES (I could say FASTER through my perception even), I have that recorded in many videos the same damn situation against different zerkers. If you dodge same time same direction to do the dodge/attack he will dodge your attack because he dodged a longer distance and I can almost say he does it faster.

2 - IF THE BERSERKER DEFLECTS, HE INSTAGUARDBREAK YOU AND DOES WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH YOU; IF THE OROCHI DEFLECTS, HE GETS A FREE LIGHT ATTACK, NOTHING ELSE.

3 - A BERSERKER HITS HARDER!!!

I really cannot believe what Im reading, you never fought a good berseker being a good orochi yourself. That never happened, cause instead of giving reasons in this thread, what you do is trolling without giving explanations of your words.

The 3 things I wrote are true as hell, you can believe them or check them by yourself, I dont care. Trolling others without arguments is indeed a stupid thing. You are here to talk about what I said with arguments, making a discussion, not to say stupid things like "you are not a good orochi" or things that I dont care, neither none of us. We are talking with ARGUMENTS about the differences that makes the combat between both classes totally unfair.

Ubisoft admins and devs, if you ever read this: BUFF THE OROCHI, Its impossible to do a deflect+R2 hard counterattack against anyone!!! And that should be the orochis main strategy, counterattacking as the description of the character says with his special skill of HURRICANE BLAST or WIND GUST (the second one is stupid even doing it cause you will risk a lot to get just a light attack? was that even the initial plan? super high risk for no reward?): I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BASE MY GAMEPLAYS IN HURRICANE BLAST AND WIND GUST, AND MANY OF US DO. WE NEED A WIDER TIME FOR THE DEFLECT, A HIGHER DAMAGE FOR THE DEFLECT+R1 AND A HIGHER SPEED FOR THE DEFLECT+R2!

And now, after saying this, Im out of the forum. Some of you came here to write things like "berzerker overpowered lol, you made my day", instead of reading what I said, and thats exactly what happens in forums nowadays, so thats the reason I dont use them.

Have a nice gaming everyone. Good luck. :)

git gud

x LethalNoodle
03-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Hey there,

Check out this video where I fight twice vs a Berserker and give in depth commentary on what works against a Berserker as an Orochi.

A lot has been said already in this threat but I think this might still pique your interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLjJeVM7jeo

corazondedelfin
03-09-2017, 04:56 PM
git gud

I already said I have to get gud against Berserkers in the first message I wrote :) And thats one of the reasons I was here.

This forum is full of trolls indeed.

Hey there,

Check out this video where I fight twice vs a Berserker and give in depth commentary on what works against a Berserker as an Orochi.

A lot has been said already in this threat but I think this might still pique your interest.

I dont see that he is a good berserker, but you play too defensive for me, I play agressive. The times he was doing good as berserker you had no chance but blocking and waiting that he runs out of stamina to attack, while losing your health when you failed to defend. Anyway you werent doing the "sea riptide" backwards-forward attack for his upper heavies, so our skill level or practice with the samurai is different: You dont use all orochis abilities (neither you use ever at all the supposed basic orochi ability deflect+r1). At least that is what I see in your video, and as you said that people said many things in here, which I dont agree, you are probably understimating my skill level as an orochi.

But thank you for trying to add something :) even I think our skill level is different, honestly.

x LethalNoodle
03-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Is all cool! I am still very much learning the game every time I play. Hope you find something that works for you then :)

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 02:49 PM
You see guys? I was right! There is a damn thing happening about the orochi being spammed and dieing cause of it, in my case by the berserker. I WAS DAMN RIGHT! i KNEW IT!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603523-Orochi-bugged-and-unplayable-PK-bugged-as-well

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603275-Something-is-seriously-wrong-with-Orochis-GB-counter-and-Recovery-time

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603413-Blocking-Isn-t-Working

OROCHI IS ****ED UP, I KNEW IT, I DAMN KNEW IT AND TOLD YOU ALL IN HERE!

I dont know the exact conditions where that happens, but it happens to me everytime I face a good berserker! The orochi doesnt react in time so he cannot block or dodge the combos! Maybe not in all cases, I have no idea, the thing is that I was damn right not aboust just the obvious things I stated up here, but also that Its not my fault losing against berserker super speed combos!! There are important bugs and problems related to the orochi and now they are all written down in this damn thread.

Every important thing is better in the berserker than the orochi as I said before, but now I also discover that there is an important bug about his defence capability with the reaction times... I damn knew something was wrong. Barely none of you believed me, now there you see proofs.

corazondedelfin
03-10-2017, 04:20 PM
I've opened this thread were I put all the aknowledgement I have gather so developers from Ubisoft can finally fix the Orochi samurai: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi

Apaolo_
03-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Are you dense? The class is fine, every class has different speeds at which they block. You do realize Orochi doesn't have a full static block right just like all the assassins...I swear of all the Orochis I face they can block my chains fine I might get 1 or 2 in there but that's it.

Vagor_D
03-10-2017, 05:36 PM

And your stupid orochi can keep spamming lights and gb all day. That zerker has to work twice as hard as you just to get past the orochi's cheez. But that is besides the point, I have seen players that are good with every different class since the game released. There are balance issues across the board in the game, but after reading quite a few of your posts this morning I have come to the conclusion that you just need to L2P.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 06:08 PM
And your stupid orochi can keep spamming lights and gb all day. That zerker has to work twice as hard as you just to get past the orochi's cheez. But that is besides the point, I have seen players that are good with every different class since the game released. There are balance issues across the board in the game, but after reading quite a few of your posts this morning I have come to the conclusion that you just need to L2P.

What you said has mistakes all around. Its a real bulls... I wont reply to it.

BUMPING THIS THREAD REQUESTED BY @MRFORZ

MrForz
03-13-2017, 01:17 AM
You really bumped that thread just to get me to see this mess of yours?

First mentioned "bug" is a L2P issue, hell I sometimes happen to struggle even on Warden when blocking when I lose my focus.
Second "bug" is because dodge heavy characters are extra sensitive to GBs if all their players think about is dodging.
The 3rd "bug" is because the man wasn't even aware of the lack of a static stance on assassins!

The only possible bug Orochi has is shared with the PK on the zone attack and it actually works in those two's favor.

You can't possibly suggest anything balance related when you're this dense about your own issues man. To jump on conclusions without even finding the complaints out or reading through stuff. What a waste of time. Do this forum a favor and quit making those "balance suggestion" threads.

ArchDukeInstinct
03-13-2017, 01:24 AM
@ Coyote, please go troll somewhere else, Im a marine sciences last year student, I joked a bit in my post but what I said its true. I take your trolling post with humour though so dont worry :)

I think they meant the idiom "do your homework" as in do research on a subject before speaking on it not as in actual homework from school or university.

Lionardudu
03-13-2017, 02:56 AM
You sound like a kid , if you want ppl to take you seriously start with changing your way of talking . I do agree that orochi is weakest of all assassins and his deflect is rather pointless. Parry is easier and gives you a free heavy. Iam an orochi main and berserkers arent hard to deal with unless you are playing against one who feints his combos . His chain attks can be rly predictable and easily blocked/parried .Zerk doesnt need nerf but it would be nice to increase the dmg of deflects light a little bit or increase the window to get it done . This way one of his core mechanics is useless . When it comes to dodges if you build your game on that you dont deserve to even talk about balancing since its one of the most easiest attks to parry and so you arent playing on high enough skill lvl
He is a Battlefield 2 Champions dont offend Him!!!

He is also a best players in assassins creed multiplayer!!!

I expect that the next post it was aganist Raider and Lawbringer XD They are too strong !! Nerf Them !! XD

LordEythir
03-13-2017, 03:16 AM
FACTS: Orochi is very easily killed very often matched against Zerk.
Orochi is Weakest of all Assassins.
Zerk has a Wider dodge.
Zerk hits WAY harder.

OPINIONS: ZERK needs nerf
OROCHI needs buff

Really the biggest issue with this match-up is that orochi has a VERY hard time defending against the L-R spam, Throw a feint in there also and its GG in one combo.
So as opposed to jumping to conclusions by starting to throw words like BAN / NERF around, I suggest the as stated the block reaction time be slightly adjusted. After numerous tests Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that the Zerks is able to change attack directions JUST AS FAST as orochi can change guard, you may get an extra frame or two. This means most of the time you can NOT react to zerks combos....you have to predict them. In a chain of 9 damn attacks that is difficult.

AngryToaster123
03-13-2017, 04:43 AM
Zerk has a Wider dodge.
Zerk hits WAY harder.

OROCHI needs buff

Really the biggest issue with this match-up is that orochi has a VERY hard time defending against the L-R spam, Throw a feint in there also and its GG in one combo.
So as opposed to jumping to conclusions by starting to throw words like BAN / NERF around, I suggest the as stated the block reaction time be slightly adjusted. After numerous tests Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that the Zerks is able to change attack directions JUST AS FAST as orochi can change guard, you may get an extra frame or two. This means most of the time you can NOT react to zerks combos....you have to predict them. In a chain of 9 damn attacks that is difficult.

what a lot of you seem to forget it that the orochi has the riptide strike. In my experience online, that move has invinsibility frames. Maybe it's just the servers but I always see my blade go through the Orochi's body during every frame of the move including dodge and sword swipe. Also, Orochi is meant to be a class cannon. Which is why their offense is so strong and spammy. Stop trying to turn your character into a Gary Stu, every character deserves weakneses.

ChaoseyesX33
03-13-2017, 04:57 AM
Let's break this down.

The zerker hits harder because it's slower.

The deflect gets a free gb, ending in three ways. A throw, a light, or a heavy. The heavy is easily parried. Too easy in fact.

That endless chain you're complaining about? Block two hits in a row and the zerker gets knocked back. That chain needs quite a few hits, uninterrupted hits mind you, to trigger their unblockable. The only unblockable the class has.

If they throw a feint, and you take the bait, that's your problem.

It seems your problem is playing the orochi, a class that specializes in counter attacks,
aggressively.

Go play as a zerker for a bit, fight some orochi. Then tell me which one needs a buff.

There is another option. Either you have a crap connection, or you've had the misfortune of fighting people that have a bad connection.

Then again, it seems, any opinion that stands opposite of yours is the work of a troll.

AmonAmarth541
03-13-2017, 05:26 AM
berserker more op than the orochi haaa i didnt know it was april 1st yet

Ausweisen
03-13-2017, 06:39 AM
berserker more op than the orochi haaa i didnt know it was april 1st yet

Yeah I'm sorry but our friend that I quoted is right. Everything A Berserker can do, PK and Orochi do it better/faster. what you've been wrecked by on a Zerker is our overhead which we get a damage boost if we finish with it. May I remind you though that the speed in which the axes fall give the player enough time to make dinner and come back. Its parry bait which is why most zerkers wont chain past 2. Orochi and PK also have (and I think the difference is 3 frames) have the fastest light attack animations IN. THE. GAME. You'll know it when you see it because it's the default panic option for anyone that plays the class.

Now after that rant, do I think PK and Orochi need nerfs? PK a little, but that's only because now that it is working as intended, we can see how strong it is.

Allow me now to speak bluntly, if you had taken the time to get down the basics of this game such as counter GBs, Dodge, Parry/Deflect, you wouldnt even be on the forum posting this. That is how confident I am in not only your capabilities as a competitive gamer, but also as an intelligent human being. Now I am saying you CAN do it, but you do have to "pay your dues" which is getting that booty handed to you while you learn to get better at pvp. I kinda like that part of the experience but that's my pov.

MrForz
03-13-2017, 12:43 PM

Oh good lord. You can't keep up with a simple Zerker's chain? That has nothing to do with the Orochi man, that's just you.

corazondedelfin
03-13-2017, 03:20 PM
He is a Battlefield 2 Champions dont offend Him!!!

He is also a best players in assassins creed multiplayer!!!

And you would do well listening carefully to the words of someone that achieved that in videogames, young mate...

Zerk has a Wider dodge.
Zerk hits WAY harder.

OROCHI needs buff

You came like from the heavens , thank you very much LordEythir, hope people reading you learns from your words. Your test is damn right, come in here for example: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605338-The-orochi-has-the-the-slowest-speed-amp-recovery-time-amp-thats-an-quot-assassin-quot-! And http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi Many people thinking the same damn things about the orochi, and it must be fixed in some ways.

what a lot of you seem to forget it that the orochi has the riptide strike
HAHAHHAHAH RIPTIDE STRIKE???? HAHAHHAHA DON’T COME HERE TO TROLL ME IN MY OWN THREAD Its one of the points everyone agrees on in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi/
Nobody ever uses that, without counting me… At all.

Let's break this down.

The zerker hits harder because it's slower.

The deflect gets a free gb, ending in three ways. A throw, a light, or a heavy. The heavy is easily parried. Too easy in fact.

That endless chain you're complaining about? Block two hits in a row and the zerker gets knocked back. That chain needs quite a few hits, uninterrupted hits mind you, to trigger their unblockable. The only unblockable the class has.

If they throw a feint, and you take the bait, that's your problem.

It seems your problem is playing the orochi, a class that specializes in counter attacks,
aggressively.

Go play as a zerker for a bit, fight some orochi. Then tell me which one needs a buff.

There is another option. Either you have a crap connection, or you've had the misfortune of fighting people that have a bad connection.

ZERKERS ARE NOT SLOWER THAN OROCHIS, THEIR ACTIONS HAVE AT LEAST THE SAME SPEED BUT I CAN BET YOU ZERKERS ARE EVEN FASTER. Anyway that’s not any of the main problems, I enumerated the damn problems in this thread in my commentaries and resumed them in “how to fix orochi”. Now, about the “block two hits and zerker gets knocked back” that you just wrote, go to this thread and read it as I see that you didn’t read what we wrote about the damn recovery time and blocking capability of the orochi against the berserker: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605338-The-orochi-has-the-the-slowest-speed-amp-recovery-time-amp-thats-an-quot-assassin-quot-! GO THERE.
Plus, I have played as a Zerker already to know what I was talking about. And plus, you don’t seem to accept that me and people agreeing with me might be REALLY DAMN RIGHT about what we are saying!! Whats wrong with you I just want to make the character playable and you just cant accept that the Berserker is overpowered in the fight vs orochi at least..

Yeah I'm sorry but our friend that I quoted is right. Everything A Berserker can do, PK and Orochi do it better/faster
That is BULLSH*T. Nothing of what you wrote is truth, NOTHING. Go read everything I wrote again plus this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605338-The-orochi-has-the-the-slowest-speed-amp-recovery-time-amp-thats-an-quot-assassin-quot-! And the ton **** of other threads similar that there are.
All berserker can do , an orochi can do it but faster? Are you fking kidding or just a troll? That is bull****!!

---------

NOW, after reading so much bulls*** of berserkers that write about what we orochis can do or not do against them, without having a damn idea at all about the problems, I redirect everyone to the real information about this and main actual threads. Since after this one I created one exactly about the problems of the orochi, particulary against an infinite spammer like zerker.

1- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi

2- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605338-The-orochi-has-the-the-slowest-speed-amp-recovery-time-amp-thats-an-quot-assassin-quot-!

3- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603523-Orochi-bugged-and-unplayable-PK-bugged-as-well

4- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603275-Something-is-seriously-wrong-with-Orochis-GB-counter-and-Recovery-time

5 (this one...)- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1601334-Orochi-vs-Berserker

Now, fk off any berserker writing here to defend a possible nerf for his character. I dont care anymore about this, the information is obvious about that is not a balanced fight AT ALL.

- ZERKERS DODGE A LONGER RANGE TO HIT YOU ONCE YOU FINISH YOUR DAMN DODGE IF BOTH OF YOU START AT THE SAME TIME
- ZERKERS INSTAGUARDBREAK YOU WHEN DEFLECTING, WHILE OROCHI DOES NOT A DAMN THING THAT MEANS ANYTHING
- ZERKERS DO MUCH MORE DAMAGE AND HAVE THE SAME SPEED, IF NOT MORE, THAN OROCHIS.
- OROCHIS REACTIONTIME /BLOCKING IS BUGGED SOMEHOW AGAINST ZERKERS AT LEAST, THATS FOR SURE.

F*cking facts.

Specialkha
03-13-2017, 03:50 PM
Why do you speak about facts? You have none.

corazondedelfin
03-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Go check all that by yourself, is so damn hard?

Damn lazy asses...

whovie
03-13-2017, 05:12 PM
Give the Orochi a nerf. I have facts I made up to support this statement.

MrForz
03-13-2017, 06:28 PM
Give the Orochi a nerf. I have facts I made up to support this statement.

^ This guy is right! Thank you man for telling the truth!

ChaoseyesX33
03-13-2017, 06:47 PM
You know what? I found a thing. Here you go.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

corazondedelfin
03-13-2017, 08:16 PM
You know what? If we are going to troll, this is the only thing an Orochi can do against a Zerker/Wardenspammer

https://ifunny.co/fun/uBRXoJQb4

Have fun :rolleyes:

And f.... you so hard... (to the ones trolling)

Specialkha
03-13-2017, 08:27 PM
You are the one trolling dude.

You have no fact whatsover, you just have "feelings". The same can be said about OPs on the threads you linked. Every single one of you has no number to back up your claims.

So to this point, this is just a l2p issue.

ChaoseyesX33
03-13-2017, 08:35 PM
You know what? If we are going to troll, this is the only thing an Orochi can do against a Zerker/Wardenspammer

https://ifunny.co/fun/uBRXoJQb4

Have fun :rolleyes:

And f.... you so hard... (to the ones trolling)

Did you click on that link? Cause it has stats on every class, and a few links to the rest of the stats. If you want to get some facts, pull some numbers out of there. If anything aligns with what you're saying, you get to do the whole told you so thing.

corazondedelfin
03-13-2017, 08:35 PM
You are the one trolling dude.

You have no fact whatsover, you just have "feelings". The same can be said about OPs on the threads you linked. Every single one of you has no number to back up your claims.

There is no smoke without fire... Many of us know there is so much **** going on for the orochi... You can believe it or not.

l2p b4 u talK

Specialkha
03-13-2017, 08:37 PM
I can rekt you everyday with nobushi while orochi is a hardmatchup for it.

Hithnass
03-15-2017, 04:36 AM
Oh.. lol.. man, OP..I hope you come back to this thread when youve learnt to play a bit better and just simply apologise to everyone.

Delectable_Sin
03-15-2017, 04:52 AM
As the tittle says: Is there any way at all that an Orochi can beat the overpowered Berserker? I got good in the game in this two weeks, but I see no way to kill an average berserker, its like the Nemesis of orochis... I only use orochi, and I see him underpowered, the dodge/deflect attack is so hard to do and low reward! With the deflect-R2 you will never ever hit an average player because with a light attack he will stop you hahaha :D If the berserker deflects, he doesnt need to press any button to guardbreak you (its automatic lol) and get a free hit or whatever he wants to do on you; but if we as an orochi deflect (which is really really hard to do even once per match in multiplayer, but not hard vs AI, maybe cause of the lag or something?) we can only do a free light attack hahah Is like what the hell?
Also, we do less damage than an average berserker, they hit you so hard, why is that? Can someone explain that to me?
And the worst part of all, a Berserker DODGES MUCH BETTER than an orochi, I dont know how to explain it, I have fought many fights against a Berseker where we both dodge same time same direction, he dodges a wider range and hits you harder plus he can dodge again in whatever direction he wants in an infinite way, and its almost impossible to parry it as it is so damn fast like if he was the hero Flash or something, Its like its the perfect nemesis for an orochi.

Conclusions:
- I need solutions from you if you know them, whether you are berserker or orochi.
- I have to git gud against zerkers
- NERF Berserkers ubisoft somehow (they are too strong, thats why there are so many!) and BUFF the deflect/dodge/timing for the Orochis as well as the speed lol, its getting under and under in the characters table compared to other heros, we have no unblockables virtually as the attacks coming from a defect are damn hard to do in multiplayer and you could see it by yourself in orochis gameplays. OROCHIS must be faster and have a wider time range to do the deflect and a better hit after its done
- Im an orochi cause samurais are cool and he is the boss :D I dont care if he gets stronger or not, I will just run away from a good berserker from now on that I got gud at the game, I like samurai style :cool:
- For gods sake how do you win a fight against a good zerker if you are orochi? He dodges much better than you and strikes harder! WTF!

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/corazondedelfin

You have 6 games played on duel dude, you have no idea who's better between the Zerker and Rochi.

The thing the Rochi has over the Zerker is the fact that the Zerker can not dodge the Rochi's side attacks. So just spam your side lights and you'll destroy 90% of the Zerkers out there.