PDA

View Full Version : If you only win Brawl matches when you 2v1 you are not good lol

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 11:06 AM
I have recently come to realize that some people (Scrubs) seem to think they are good when they win a brawl match 2v1 lol

I thought they were joking at first because anyone with half a brain can see that is not skill, that it is numbers. But I swear to god I just got out of a party (I was invited when I implied they were not good because they had to 2v1 to win) that the mode was 2v2 and therefore they were totes the greatest of all time cuz they can gang up on enemies.

After I was brought back to life from dying of laughter I decided to make this thread.

I cannot even come close to believing that there are people that play this game that think they are good at the game because they gang up on the last guy standing lol

I am laughing even typing all this :D

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 11:35 AM
They won didn't they? Also kill your opponent faster and attack them. I used to be about the solo duels but I'm just about the wins now mate. Also, the bots do it and even if I kill someone by ganging up on them doesn't mean I can't kill them out right. Just means I don't play with my kill. Just like a predator in the wild doesn't play with there prey.

They were better than you because I'm sure you got revenge. You didn't kill fast enough or got a crappy teammate and lastly they killed you. Whether or not they could take you 1v1 is another story. However in brawls is about the kill. If you wanna play with your kill do duels, but I'm sure you hear that enough I surely do and of course contract orders dictate other gameplay modes so it's not that easy is it?

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 11:37 AM
They won didn't they? Also kill your opponent faster and attack them. I used to be about the solo duels but I'm just about the wins now mate. Also, the bots do it and even if I kill someone by ganging up on them doesn't mean I can't kill them out right. Just means I don't play with my kill. Just like a predator in the wild doesn't play with there prey.

They were better than you because I'm sure you got revenge. You didn't kill fast enough or got a crappy teammate and lastly they killed you. Whether or not they could take you 1v1 is another story. However in brawls is about the kill. If you wanna play with your kill do duels, but I'm sure you hear that enough I surely do and of course contract orders dictate other gameplay modes so it's not that easy is it?

Winning does not mean you are good lol

That is just reality

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 11:42 AM
History is written by the victors is it not? As they say and I saw your post in the other thread and I know we've been at a back n forth for some time, but you (if I recall correctly) play ps4 right?

If you do add me. BlackStar300 (the L is an I) I'd love to face you 1 v 1. No gimmicks no partner. Just kills. I'm not doing it for bragging rights but a person like yourself strives on duels right? Your ability to beat people solo? I'm sure you'd be up for the challenge and if I lose them you're right you're better than me solo. But team based anything can happen.

A duel is how you are without back up. And I'm willing to take you on Coyote!

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 11:47 AM
History is written by the victors is it not? As they say and I saw your post in the other thread and I know we've been at a back n forth for some time, but you (if I recall correctly) play ps4 right?

If you do add me. BlackStar300 (the L is an I) I'd love to face you 1 v 1. No gimmicks no partner. Just kills. I'm not doing it for bragging rights but a person like yourself strives on duels right? Your ability to beat people solo? I'm sure you'd be up for the challenge and if I lose them you're right you're better than me solo. But team based anything can happen.

A duel is how you are without back up. And I'm willing to take you on Coyote!

If you are on PS4 and you don't win duels by chucking morons off cliffs then by means lets ****ing go.

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Maybe I wasn't clear but no gimmicks means just attacks. However. Now that I proposed this I will sleep. And if it so amuses you let's make it 2 out of 3 duels different maps. So it's not just 1 duel.

Map will be random. No gear. And if you'd like you're more than welcome to record the fights so you can have footage of the event. I look forward to our duel, Coyote. May the best person win.

secrecy274
03-08-2017, 11:53 AM
*sigh* this again?
Lets just face the facts, ok?
Winning is the goal of the match, after all, so people should work towards that. If you prefer being "honorable" and let your opponent finish his current fight, kuddos (or whatever) to you.
However, winning a 2v1 takes less skill than winning a 1v1, yes, it's true. However your "superior" skill didn't let you win the round.

In the end, does it matter?
If you so dearly want 1v1, play duel, Brawl (and the rest) are team efforts, which allows for some interesting tactics, hence why I prefer it.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Maybe I wasn't clear but no gimmicks means just attacks. However. Now that I proposed this I will sleep. And if it so amuses you let's make it 2 out of 3 duels different maps. So it's not just 1 duel.

Map will be random. No gear. And if you'd like you're more than welcome to record the fights so you can have footage of the event. I look forward to our duel, Coyote. May the best person win.

No cheeses and no cliff throwing then I am ALL for this.

Though the funniest part is I win either way. Even if you beat me 1v1 it doesn't discredit what I have said about people ganging up on others lol

Lets go add me. I am set . I even made a party. Lets go.

Captain-Courage
03-08-2017, 11:55 AM
You are the one posting on every thrread, and creating your own today for everyone to witness your self legitilmate sense of virtue.
You do a nice job at spreading your salt everywhere indeed.

But what people see in fact is that you lose your team fights, thus, your are bad at team fighting modes, whatever exucses your brain can find for your ego not to be hurt.
Period.
Ockham's razor.

Plutonium Bug
03-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Keep us updated on the outcome of the 1v1!

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 11:58 AM
*sigh* this again?
Lets just face the facts, ok?
Winning is the goal of the match, after all, so people should work towards that. If you prefer being "honorable" and let your opponent finish his current fight, kuddos (or whatever) to you.
However, winning a 2v1 takes less skill than winning a 1v1, yes, it's true. However your "superior" skill didn't let you win the round.

In the end, does it matter?
If you so dearly want 1v1, play duel, Brawl (and the rest) are team efforts, which allows for some interesting tactics, hence why I prefer it.

Winning =/= skill lol

I can roll into a CoD lobby with a shotgun and wreck people to win the match.

Does not mean I am a better player than them. Obviously not lol People are so dense.

It just means I am willing to be a classless skilless piece of crap in order to get the win.

For example.

You talk **** about me?

I bring my best buddy and I punch you in the face and while you aren't looking he jacks you from behind with a cheapshot and you get knocked out.

Does that make ME a better fight than you?

No it doesn't lol

Use whatever excuse you want. If you beat someone 2v1 it does'nt make you better than that 1 person.

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 11:59 AM
No cheeses and no cliff throwing then I am ALL for this.

Though the funniest part is I win either way. Even if you beat me 1v1 it doesn't discredit what I have said about people ganging up on others lol

Lets go add me. I am set . I even made a party. Lets go.

Guess it can't be helped. Sleep later. What's your PSN? I put your username in nothing came back

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Guess it can't be helped. Sleep later. What's your PSN? I put your username in nothing came back

Its Coyote_X_Starrk

i am gonna laugh my *** off if you use a Nobushi or Orochi lol

Once again it proves NOTHING regarding my point lol

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Also why it may not discredit what you said earlier. I wanna test your skill. However I do stand my ground that in team based matches a win is what matters not honor.

But that's not what I'm here to change you in and you won't change me.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Also why it may not discredit what you said earlier. I wanna test your skill. However I do stand my ground that in team based matches a win is what matters not honor.

But that's not what I'm here to change you in and you won't change me.

I want a party or you can get out

I wanna hear you talk before we fight. I won't fight a faceless voiceless person.

You want my respect then man up and face me.

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Added you and of course I'll join your party although I'm not sure why you need to hear me lol. I'm a grown man and I hate those classes BTW. I main conqueror...

Captain-Courage
03-08-2017, 12:17 PM
You talk **** about me?

I bring my best buddy and I punch you in the face and while you aren't looking he jacks you from behind with a cheapshot and you get knocked out.

Does that make ME a better fight than you?

No it doesn't lol

Okay, so looking at Coyote's post, reasonning and examples ... you are just a salty teenager right ? Are you describing your last schoolyard dispute ?

i am gonna laugh my *** off if you use a Nobushi or Orochi lol

I want a party or you can get out

I wanna hear you talk before we fight. I won't fight a faceless voiceless person.

God, you even use excuses (don't use this class, don't use this one, use a mic ...) even before the match you asked for begins.
Does he also needs to wear a certain color pattern, ornaments and symbols, for him to be worthy to fight you ? What about the weather or daytime of the arena, special wishes about that too ? Can he and can he play with the controller he wants ? With one or two hands ? Can he sit in his couch, or must he be standing in front of the his TV on one foot for the whole fight ?

DrinkinMyStella
03-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Don't get me wrong i hate being cheesed and have alot of respect for people who fight fairly but this is a feature they added in the game and everyone is entitled to their own way of playing. I like playing people who spam the same combos and people who try cheesing, it help me get better at my defence and then when i do win i'm the one laughing, and they feel silly.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 12:34 PM
GGG Black Star he beat me fair and square with a Conqueror

Good fight man.

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 01:07 PM
GGG Black Star he beat me fair and square with a Conqueror

Good fight man.

Good set back at ya.

Obdach01
03-08-2017, 01:14 PM
And you know what those guys think when you call them cowards... they don't care... it's a game... it's about having fun, and if that's the way they play, that's the way they play.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 01:58 PM
I'm not sure why this matters.
The goal is to win, if they achieve that and you don't, then they played the match better than your team.
Are they more skilled in a 1 vs 1? Maybe not.
Is it a 1 vs 1 mode? No.
Seems like an issue of bruised pride to me. You want your superior 1 vs 1 skill to matter / be acknowledged / somehow make you 'better' in a mode where that is not all that counts.
Yes, you may well be 'better'. They may well be not very good in 1 vs 1 fights.
But you're not in that mode.
Since PvP games began, especially melee ones, people who lose to superior numbers have demanded a 1 vs 1 to show their superiority.
Even in 40 vs 40 battlegrounds, there's always that one angry guy who wants you to meet him outside Ironforge later for a 1 vs 1 because he just got ganked by 6 of you.
Bruised ego / pride and the frustration of your 'skill' not doing you any good at all.
In the end, the winner takes it all.
You can have 'He died with skill' put on your tombstone :)

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 01:58 PM
And you know what those guys think when you call them cowards... they don't care... it's a game... it's about having fun, and if that's the way they play, that's the way they play.

The fact they don't care just goes further to prove me right and makes me feel even better about my opinion.

Not even kidding.

Captain-Courage
03-08-2017, 02:13 PM
The fact that they don't care just means that ...they don't care.

That includes not caring about your opinion, which is not even taken into consideration, so not even a part of the equation, thus proving nothing.

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Winning does not mean you are good lol

That is just reality

Losing does not make you bad.it makes you dead. Winning is your goal. If you lose cause you restrict your possibilities then it is your fault and you are worse than them when it comes to winning.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:19 PM
The fact that they don't just mean that ...they don't care.

That includes not caring about your opinion, which is not even taken into consideration, so not even a part of the equation, thus proving nothing.

The fact they refuse to acknowledge they are lesser for playing that way is meaningless to me.

I am content in knowing that I am better than them due to the fact I don't rely on the same crutches and excuses they do.

I can win on my own no problem.

They can't.

I am okay with the fact they can't admit they are bad. Its not my problem. They can win all they want, but as long as they do it with uneven numbers they are worse than those who chose to fight fair.

If you and your buddy beat me 2v1 it means nothing if I can beat you both 1v1.

Thats just simple logic. :)

DrinkinMyStella
03-08-2017, 02:24 PM
The fact they refuse to acknowledge they are lesser for playing that way is meaningless to me.

I am content in knowing that I am better than them due to the fact I don't rely on the same crutches and excuses they do.

I can win on my own no problem.

They can't.

I am okay with the fact they can't admit they are bad. Its not my problem. They can win all they want, but as long as they do it with uneven numbers they are worse than those who chose to fight fair.

Thats just simple logic. :)

What about if you lose 1v1 to everyone and then you get 2v1 from the same guys whobeat you 1v1 does that still make them bad? you are full of so much **** its unreal.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:27 PM
What about if you lose 1v1 to everyone and then you get 2v1 from the same guys whobeat you 1v1 does that still make them bad? you are full of so much **** its unreal.

Its not complicated.

If the ONLY kills you get on me in a dominion match or brawl are when its you and your buddies vs me then you get no respect and no legit wins and you are not better than me skill wise.

If you ONLY kill me when I am already low then you get no legit wins and you are not better than me skill wise.

If you are at 100% and I am at 100% and we 1v1 and you win you get all my respect and you legit beat me. Congrats.

Not seeing how you guys don't understand this? If you only win when you have the advantage then its not an even fight. Therefore its not an even test of skills.

Its like speaking greek to toddlers I swear.

cragar212
03-08-2017, 02:27 PM
You seem pretty mad bruh. Should go outside or something

DrinkinMyStella
03-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Its not complicated.

If the ONLY kills you get on me in a dominion match or brawl are when its you and your buddies vs me then you get no respect and no legit wins and you are not better than me skill wise.

If you ONLY kill me when I am already low then you get no legit wins and you are not better than me skill wise.

If you are at 100% and I am at 100% and we 1v1 and you win you get all my respect and you legit beat me. Congrats.

Not seeing how you guys don't understand this? If you only win when you have the advantage then its not an even fight. Therefore its not an even test of skills.

Its like speaking greek to toddlers I swear.

Nobody cares about your respect, nobody wants your respect, you are a nobody who whines when they lose. you don't make the rules on how to play, as a good sportsman no matter how i lose i will show respect and respond "Good Fight" that's how to get respect. You are mealy a flea in the for honor community.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:32 PM
You seem pretty mad bruh. Should go outside or something

Not even REMOTELY mad lol

The only game that gets me mad is LoL.

This game doesn't even touch that. I am perfectly fine being good at the game and people THINKING they are good at the game whne they gang up on me or when they kill me when I have no health.

Honest to god I find it adorable when they do. :)

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Nobody cares about your respect, nobody wants your respect, you are a nobody who whines when they lose. you don't make the rules on how to play, as a good sportsman no matter how i lose i will show respect and respond "Good Fight" that's how to get respect. You are mealy a flea in the for honor community.

If you didn't care then you would have taken this long to argue against me.

Though I love how you went straight to the "No one cares" argument while ignoring all the perfectly good points I made lol

Just because you have no honor and no respect for combat doesn't mean the rest of the community needs to.

Nice try though

:)

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 02:37 PM
If you didn't care then you would have taken this long to argue against me.

Though I love how you went straight to the "No one cares" argument while ignoring all the perfectly good points I made lol

Just because you have no honor and no respect for combat doesn't mean the rest of the community needs to.

Nice try though

:)

Same to you, if you wouldn't care and belived that you are so much better, then you wouldn't be creating topics and spamming about you and you honourable virginity :D

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Same to you, if you wouldn't care and belived that you are so much better, then you wouldn't be creating topics and spamming about you and you honourable virginity :D

"Honourable Virginity"

When I have a girlfriend that I live with lol

Now you are just getting desperate for insults and come backs so you resort to high school BS.

Come on kid. At least TRY to make an argument instead of going grade school on me.

I make topics to create thoughts and discussion. The fact that I am right is irrelevant to that action.

DrinkinMyStella
03-08-2017, 02:41 PM
HAHA aww arn't you cute, Ok you got me i have no honor and no respect in a video game i think i might cry now ;)

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:43 PM
HAHA aww arn't you cute, Ok you got me i have no honor and no respect in a video game i think i might cry now ;)

First step is acceptance.

I hope this starts you on the road of good thought and good actions :)

fuoco666
03-08-2017, 02:48 PM
I have recently come to realize that some people (Scrubs) seem to think they are good when they win a brawl match 2v1 lol

I thought they were joking at first because anyone with half a brain can see that is not skill, that it is numbers. But I swear to god I just got out of a party (I was invited when I implied they were not good because they had to 2v1 to win) that the mode was 2v2 and therefore they were totes the greatest of all time cuz they can gang up on enemies.

After I was brought back to life from dying of laughter I decided to make this thread.

I cannot even come close to believing that there are people that play this game that think they are good at the game because they gang up on the last guy standing lol

Lol don't play brawl or 4v4 if you only like 1v1. Brawl is a team game

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 02:50 PM
"Honourable Virginity"

When I have a girlfriend that I live with lol

Now you are just getting desperate for insults and come backs so you resort to high school BS.

Come on kid. At least TRY to make an argument instead of going grade school on me.

I make topics to create thoughts and discussion. The fact that I am right is irrelevant to that action.

I tried that already. Unfortunately your stupidity makes you immune to reason, so i have to resort to your level :D What is you girlfriend name? Lefty?

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Lol don't play brawl or 4v4 if you only like 1v1. Brawl is a team game

Its really not lol

90% of the brawl matches I play I get teams who play properly and respect the 1v1

Here lately I even get people who bow or do their classes equivalent of it.

Nice try though! Any other excuses you wanna try? :)

I tried that already. Unfortunately your stupidity makes you immune to reason, so i have to resort to your level :D What is you girlfriend name? Lefty?

No my confidence in my overall point and my complete and utter carelessness for anything you people have to say makes me immune to your stupidity. There is a difference. (Her name is Fiona. Thanks for asking :) )

Agent Talon
03-08-2017, 02:55 PM

Waaa Waaa people don't play like I want so I'm going to go complain on the internet Waaa Waaaa

Since you're so great at this game why don't you leverage the Revenge system to even the 2v1 odds, that is literally why it was designed into the game you know. You do know that right? Of course you do you are on the forums to tell everyone about how great you are and how bad they are for using the system the game provides.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Waaa Waaa people don't play like I want so I'm going to go complain on the internet Waaa Waaaa

Since you're so great at this game why don't you leverage the Revenge system to even the 2v1 odds, that is literally why it was designed into the game you know. You do know that right? Of course you do you are on the forums to tell everyone about how great you are and how bad they are for using the system the game provides.

See its always the way "I" wanna play.

When in fact its the way the MAJORITY of the playerbase wants to play.

Once again. Nice try though :)

Just like Dark Souls I will silently wait until the CoD players leave and the hardcore playerbase is left. I'm in no rush.

Agent Talon
03-08-2017, 03:00 PM
See its always the way "I" wanna play.

When in fact its the way the MAJORITY of the playerbase wants to play.

Once again. Nice try though :)

Please let me know when you publish your massive research poll that provided you with the information to make the "majority" claim. If soooo many players want to play like you why are the so many threads like yours complaining about this?

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Please let me know when you publish your massive research poll that provided you with the information to make the "majority" claim. If soooo many players want to play like you why are the so many threads like yours complaining about this?

I take solace in the fact that I know I am in the right.

You guys make all the excuses you want to make up for your lack of being able to win a 1v1 legitimately.

But alas its 8am here is Texas and I gotta get ready for work.

Good luck guys see you later tonight for another round of meaningless squabble lol :)

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 03:03 PM
I take solace in the fact that I know I am in the right.

You guys make all the excuses you want to make up for your lack of being able to win a 1v1 legitimately.

But alas its 8am here is Texas and I gotta get ready for work.

Good luck guys see you later tonight for another round of meaningless squabble lol :)

You are just like ******s from "Flat earth". Nothing else. "I am right you are wrong" XD. Child

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:05 PM
You are just like ******s from "Flat earth". Nothing else. "I am right you are wrong" XD. Child

You only see it that way because I am disagreeing with you.

On my end you guys look exactly like what you just described.

Perspective :)

Agent Talon
03-08-2017, 03:07 PM
You only see it that way because I am disagreeing with you.

On my end you guys look exactly like what you just described.

Perspective :)

I'm the guy winning my 1v1 brawl first and coming over to gank you. Ever stop to think how you keep getting into 2v1 situations? Get better players or learn to fight odds end of story.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm the guy winning my 1v1 brawl first and coming over to gank you. Ever stop to think how you keep getting into 2v1 situations? Get better players or learn to fight odds end of story.

Yeah and yet the ONLY reason you are winning those matches is because you gang up on the last guy.

Talk to me when you win the match 1v1 and you aren't afraid of the last guy.

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Yeah and yet the ONLY reason you are winning those matches is because you gang up on the last guy.

But he did win! He won HIS DUEL. Your fault for not being able to finish yours faster

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Funny that we now live in an age where the bruised ego of a bad loser warrants a 5 page thread :rolleyes:

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:32 PM
But he did win! He won HIS DUEL. Your fault for not being able to finish yours faster

Yeah but the match ended 2v1.

The lengths you people will go to excuse the fact you are afraid to 1v1 is astonishing.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Funny that we now live in an age where the bruised ego of a bad loser warrants a 5 page thread :rolleyes:

Nah if I was a bad loser I would be begging for nerfs and buffs.

I am just asking for skill and maturity.

MUCH more difficult to get that believe me.

(I say that as I am literally putting on my pants for work but my statement stands lol)

xXl Plan B lXx
03-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Says the hypocrite crying about being out numbered in a 2v2 team match.

Yeah but the match ended 2v1.

The lengths you people will go to excuse the fact you are afraid to 1v1 is astonishing.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Says the hypocrite crying about being out numbered in a 2v2 team match.

Once again you win however you win.

But don't sit there and say you are better than me when the only kills you got on me was when it was 2v1.

God you people are thick. How many times do I gotta say that?

Captain-Courage
03-08-2017, 03:39 PM

Thats just simple logic.

It just means that they're better teamplayers than you, in a mode designed for .... teamplay.
So on the scale of performance in this specific game mode with this specific ruleset (written directly in the source code of the game, not your imaginary one. In computing, code is law), they are better than you.
Nothing else.

It's like telling to a basketball team when you lose a game : "But, but, but I'm a better 3 point shooter than evrery one of you individually !". Right. That's usually what children and teenagers do, because ego and recognition desires. But doesn't make you a good basket ball player just because of that.
Just a hint : nobody cares about you, your paradigms, what you see as your worth. Really.
You can repeat as much as you want that "I am better than this one, or this one", people don't care. Your opinion on their playstyle, has no relevance or authority. They just let you brag in the end, watching you go on silly mode, like one do .... with teenagers, and keep considering you're bad at teamplay modes, even if you stand on your high horse of virtue and prowess. But one doesn't have the time to bother about what corspes think on the battelfield.

The simple fact that you feel this need to always justify yourself (saying that the others are bad because they play as they do is exactly that), wish to force a behaviour on players (directly, by requiring that they follow a certain code, or indirectly, by whinning and implying that they are bad when they don't follow it) is just a sign of these childish psychological patterns.
You can't tolerate anykind of uncontrolled player interference in what you consider your game, be it by active raging or just disdain display and taking an higher moral standpoint, (but you fool nobody), and throw a tantrum, like children do when something doesn't go their way when they're in their games (and so when they learn to socialise)

CoyoteXStarrk
03-08-2017, 03:41 PM
It just means that they're better teamplayers than you, in a mode designed for .... teamplay.
So on the scale of performance in this specific game mode with a specific rulesaet (not your imaginary one), they are better than you.
Nothing else.

It's like telling to a basketball team when you lose a game : "But, but, but I'm a better 3 point shooter than evrery one of you individually !". Right. That's usually what children and teenagers do, because ego and recognition desires. But doesn't make you a good basket ball player just because of that.

The simple fact that you wish to force a behaviour on players (directly, by requiring that they follow a certain code, or indirectly, by whinning and implying that they are bad when they don't follow it) is just a sign of these childish psychological pattern.
You can't tolerate anykind of uncontrolled player interference in what you consider your game, be it by active raging or just disdain display and taking an higher moral standpoint, but you fool nobody, and throw a tantrum, like children do when something doesn't go their way when they play (and so when they learn to socialise)

Once again. Excuses.

You win 2v1 then congrats you win. Use whatever excuses you need to feel good.

The end result was you jumping on a guy 2v1 because you were afraid to give him a chance to win. End of story.

I'm going to work you guys give me a headache lol

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Once again. Excuses.

You win 2v1 then congrats you win. Use whatever excuses you need to feel good.

The end result was you jumping on a guy 2v1 because you were afraid to give him a chance to win. End of story.

I'm going to work you guys give me a headache lol

Lol, you lost cause you were unable to win. That is all. You lacked skill not them. You could kill your opponent faster. You could block their attacks. You could Win. But you didn't, so you whine and glorify yourself as some kind of martyr which you are not. You simply are in left side of Gaussian distribution of skill. Or in other terms - you suck :D

Munktor
03-08-2017, 03:49 PM
This guy is REALLY concerned about what people think about him. Who cares if someone thinks they're better than you? It's a game, get over it and grow up man.

Prophit618
03-08-2017, 03:57 PM
I like how you talk about how you don't care what other people think, but you're the one making threads to complain about the way other people are playing and declare your superior skill.

Grab a microphone, demand people pay attention to you, so you can tell them that you don't care about their attention.

LOL

Captain-Courage
03-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Lol, you lost cause you were unable to win. That is all. You lacked skill not them. You could kill your opponent faster. You could block their attacks. You could Win. But you didn't, so you whine and glorify yourself as some kind of martyr which you are not. You simply are in left side of Gaussian distribution of skill. Or in other terms - you suck

Yep.
Typical Dunning-Kruger effect.

Turric4n666
03-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Huh.. Dunning Kruger. I learned something today thanks.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 04:29 PM
This thread in a nutshell:

https://i.imgsafe.org/021f35915e.jpg

wetterberg
03-08-2017, 04:59 PM
"im laughing even typing this" No you are so pissed that someone beat you in 2on2 you went to the forums so you could feel like the winner in some way. And you pretend to be all laughs to hide your tears. Don't worry you're not alone in this, it's human.

But the thing is, 2on2 is 2on2 and you can do whatever you want, you can go double duels or gankmode, while I think its more fun to have 1on1 duels, when I play with my friend we often gank the last one because it's fun to mess with people, especially if it will drive him crying to the forums.

Hiero_Glyph
03-08-2017, 05:29 PM

No, the reason the other team won is because they won a 1v1 first and we're able to 2v1 the remaining player. There's a reason it's called Brawl and not Team Duel.

Agent Talon
03-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Also OP why not just play Duel? What is the point of Brawl if you never want a 2v1 fight? Seriously why are you playing this mode at all?

teksuo1
03-08-2017, 06:06 PM
depending on your gear setup having 2 opponents can very well be an advantage. I laughed while reading ; glad you laughed while writing.

i personally love it when i have more than 1 target ; put my gear to good use.

Dry.Fish
03-08-2017, 06:11 PM
I will play fair until someone tries to revive, gank or pop revenge and at that point that's when the game becomes a lot funner

ParadigmFringe
03-08-2017, 06:14 PM

I am laughing even typing all this :D tha scrub is someone that complains about the other guy playing to win. as far as i'm concerned he's good at the game, because he's doing what it takes to win.

now, he MAY not be good at dueling, but i don't know, because i haven't seen him duel, and neither have you. get over yourself. you're not morally better than him or anyone else.

puzonyyx
03-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Imagine it's not a game but real life.

You and your friend are attacked on the street by 2 guys. You quickly beat your opponent and notice that your friend is on the ground, kicked by second guy. What do you do? You wait until your friend get unconscious/die and then 1vs1 with this guy? Great, your friend will appreciate it for sure. Honooor!!

This thread is total ********. Let people play like THEY want. If you want use YOUR "codex" - well, use it. But don't force people to do what YOU want for YOUR pleasure.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Strawman argument. I've never said I'm better than you. You're just making stuff up now. Good try though. Keep on crying about your rules and standards.

Once again you win however you win.

But don't sit there and say you are better than me when the only kills you got on me was when it was 2v1.

God you people are thick. How many times do I gotta say that?

ParadigmFringe
03-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Strawman argument. I've never said I'm better than you. You're just making stuff up now. Good try though. Keep on crying about your rules and standards. scrubs will be scrubs dude. don't waste your time with him.

Icetower
03-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Why would anyone give a crap if they have "earned" your respect?

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-08-2017, 10:38 PM
My two cents:

I do not care if I am ganked, it is a part of the game. However, if I am sent a message by a person gloating about their skill, I will point out that they ganked me and therefore required less skill to defeat me.

TCTF_SWAT
03-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Brawl isn't a tea sipping party....

xXl Plan B lXx
03-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Fair enough to me.

I do not care if I am ganked, it is a part of the game. However, if I am sent a message by a person gloating about their skill, I will point out that they ganked me and therefore required less skill to defeat me.

Black_Star300
03-08-2017, 11:12 PM
My two cents:

I will gank as I see fit in any mode that isn't duel. However, I'm not against fighting you 1v1. Just the mode isn't for your sense of "honor". Your honor isn't going to win the match. It's for your ego. And as far as messages go. I put my messages to "friends only" after playing this game lol. I kept getting messages from this one guy every time I got paired up with him even if he was on my team in brawl...so I just got tired of it and put it to friends. Sucks if you wanna just message me to say good fight and not add me, but rarely do I get that.

But back to the original post. If I lose facing you 1v1 then I lose. However more times than not when I challenge someone to a 1v1 they don't accept. I will admit you defeated me in a team based match or in a brawl (its a brawl. brawl by its name doesn't sound nice as duel does lol), but if you refuse to face me solo then I won because you don't seem confident in your skill. I've lost matches. Thats the nature of it, but I'd much rather you beat me solo than to claim you're better with a buddy.

Only reason I gank is because I got so TIRED of losing in any mode except duel with just other people so I just took the "wins by any means" approach. Game has been better for me thus far XD

AveImperator85
03-08-2017, 11:15 PM
I EXPECT people to be gutless, honorless ****bags, so ganks don't really surprise me.

It just annoys me when the twatwaffle I was wrecking 1vs1 starts emote spamming over my corpse after his 3 buddies come to ******** me...

Like he has any right to taunt me when he spent our entire fight being bent over and would be dead if not for his butt-buddies coming to hump my leg like the no-skill cucks they are.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 11:29 PM
I EXPECT people to be gutless, honorless ****bags, so ganks don't really surprise me.

It just annoys me when the twatwaffle I was wrecking 1vs1 starts emote spamming over my corpse after his 3 buddies come to ******** me...

Like he has any right to taunt me when he spent our entire fight being bent over and would be dead if not for his butt-buddies coming to hump my leg like the no-skill cucks they are.

Working as intended. You know that's EXACTLY how he wants you to feel, right?

SiewcaRaka
03-08-2017, 11:33 PM
My two cents:

I could be gloating that I won in my usual "shut up and stop your whining message" when people starts to whine why they lost. Something along the lines of "Corpses got no opinion" or "And yet we won". Gloating on 1v1 skill is pointless as it is not 1v1:P

TCTF_SWAT
03-08-2017, 11:46 PM
People play with their honor code....yet they execute their victims......makes sense.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-09-2017, 12:02 AM
I could be gloating that I won in my usual "shut up and stop your whining message" when people starts to whine why they lost. Something along the lines of "Corpses got no opinion" or "And yet we won". Gloating on 1v1 skill is pointless as it is not 1v1:P

Oh yeah I understand that, what I meant was if someone messaged me first just to stroke their ego, I will politely tell them to 1v1 me and proceed to wreck them.

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 12:15 AM
People play with their honor code....yet they execute their victims......makes sense.

need that health back!!

TCTF_SWAT
03-09-2017, 12:25 AM
need that health back!!

Yeah.......it's a case of "I twist the codes for my advantage only." I do it too. So.....this tip sipping honor garbage people keep spewing is a load of trash.

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 12:27 AM
hey, itīs skilled when i shove you down a ladge but when you do it, itīs cheap.

Ŋ\_(ツ)_/Ŋ

canīt seriously argue with those people :(

TheCadian_
03-09-2017, 12:34 AM
When it comes to insults I won't throw any out, nor will I really bother to address too many points save to say that when I go in a Brawl (for arguments sake) I just don't treat it like a ladder match of 1v1 rounds.

For me it's not about 1:1 test of raw skill against another players. I have duel for that. for me it's the test of the teams skill and tactics against those of another.

Game wise I've never been much interested in 1v1's or personal skill so much as what I can contribute to the team for the win. Beating out a squad of opponents with your team at your back is always more satisfying to me than winning a 1v1 match up with someone.

MofuggerX
03-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Is it okay if I accept that I'm just bad regardless of whether or not I 2v1 people in Brawl? I'm way more comfortable with that line of thinking.

TCTF_SWAT
03-09-2017, 12:40 AM
hey, itīs skilled when i shove you down a ladge but when you do it, itīs cheap.

Ŋ\_(ツ)_/Ŋ

canīt seriously argue with those people :(

NO! it's honourable OK!!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! ****!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS RUINING THE GAME WITH YOUR HONOR LESS ATTITUDE!!!! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!

.....right?