PDA

View Full Version : Equal Priority Charges

CF_Xherra
03-08-2017, 07:59 AM
As a Lawbringer most of my shoves seem to be beat out by pretty much every other charge. Valk, Conq, Warlord, Warden all beat our LBs charge. Even if I started mine first. Very rarely will I tie or even win a charge bash. Makes it very hard 3 or 4 v1 to get off my charge to KD when they can beat my revenge mode charge consistently.

All I ask to fix this is to cancel each others out no matter the stage of the charge, it would allow our slower shove to have a chance to compete.

CF_Xherra
03-08-2017, 08:08 AM
As a valk I can safely say that hers is the lowest priority one.

As a Rep 10 LB I can claim that the Valk will almost always win. My Rep 9 Valk buddy claims that he almost never loses to a LB in charges.

SethUnleashed
03-08-2017, 09:03 AM
depends on the charge of the valk AND the timing in my experience.

shield-crush has VERY low priority for at least the first 50-70% of its animation and will only win SOME clashes if the animation is almost done (which cant be timed on reaction as it takes too long)

shield-tackle has charge-stages and while a fully charged one has a very high priority, a non-charged tackle is even weaker than a shield-crush as far as i have seen.

i personally dont try to counter other charges with a shield-crush as stated above: its animation is rather long and pulling it on reaction seems to lose more often than not.
it is fun to land a fully charged shield-tackle against a conquerers sprint-charge though and watch them fly away :)