PDA

View Full Version : Sturmovik is freezing...

RodeTomaat
02-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I don't understand, but after installing the game it did freeze. Howcome? Th computer ask for a update and I degree. Can anybody help me with the right patch or something? I will appricied. I did play the game before on W98 and now on on XP. May be that's the caushion.
THX for responding!

Marc

RodeTomaat
02-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I don't understand, but after installing the game it did freeze. Howcome? Th computer ask for a update and I degree. Can anybody help me with the right patch or something? I will appricied. I did play the game before on W98 and now on on XP. May be that's the caushion.
THX for responding!

Marc

ZG77_Lignite
02-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Its hard to guess as to the problem, with so little information. But if I had to guess, I'd say you are experiencing a video problem (do you have an ATI type card?) Try using the 'il2setup.exe' program to turn down FB's graphics options, and check you have the latest drivers for your ATI video card (older drivers may work better for Nvidia cards, check Oleg's Ready Room for more detailed information on video drivers).

Oso2323
02-28-2004, 09:59 PM
I agree - start by reducing your graphics settings.

From the start menu right click on ubi soft/forgotten battles/setup. I'd start by changing settings under the video tab to safe and/or play with the video mode under the driver tab. Once you have it working try increasing your performance bit by bit.