PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Please Respond ~

ZechsMarquizy
03-08-2017, 06:55 AM
These things need to be fixed and added ASAP, Please don't let For Honor Fail like "The Division" stop neglecting the game or we will move on to something else. That simple.

~ Stats off option for Matchmaking
~ Add Ranked Mode already
~ Nerf Valk
~ Nerf PK
~ Buff Lawbringer / Nerf Long Arm recast time so it cannot be used to lock down someone - slightly buff longarm range and speed to make it harder to avoid.
~ BUFF RAIDER TO LEGENDARY STATUS - no but seriously the hero is trash as is in a 1v1
~ Nerf Conq's stun on shield bash / or remove guard lock from shield bash
~ Nerf ALL moveset moves that knock down during revenge mode, REMOVE that feature its cancer.
~ Increase ALL heroes Guard Change speeds to be 100% equal, all this does is create massive balance issues.
~ 2x deaths in Elims = perma dead no more revives.

As a side note, you guys seriously need to send out EVERYTHING that was offered to us in the Deluxe + additions many of us if not all have yet to receive the content that we bought and paid for...

ZechsMarquizy
03-08-2017, 07:08 AM
<reserved>

The_Blockade
03-08-2017, 08:18 AM
~ Stats off option for Matchmaking - YES PLEASE
~ Add Ranked Mode already - Add it AFTER they fix the balance. If they don't rank mode will only consist of 3-4 classes
~ Nerf Valk - LOL wut??
~ Nerf PK - She's fine. She's a noob destroyer, but that's it.
~ Buff Lawbringer - All of my yes. The big badass has 99 problems.
~ BUFF RAIDER TO LEGENDARY STATUS - no but seriously the hero is trash as is in a 1v1 - Agree
~ Nerf Conq's stun on shield bash / or remove guard lock from shield bash - If they do that, they need to buff his damage or something. The flail-swinging lunatic ain't got much going for him
~ Nerf ALL moveset moves that knock down during revenge mode, REMOVE that feature its cancer. - Remove revenge gain when 1v1. I need my knockdown moves when the weeb ganksquad attacks me.
~ Increase ALL heroes Guard Change speeds to be 100% equal, all this does is create massive balance issues. - YES.
~ 2x deaths in Elims = perma dead no more revives.- Yes please!

Added my opinion to your bulletpoints.

ZechsMarquizy
03-08-2017, 09:19 AM
~ Nerf Valk - LOL wut??
~ Nerf PK - She's fine. She's a noob destroyer, but that's it.

I respect your opinions, however although Valk needed a buff, now she is WAY overtuned. They need to reduce her light attack speed back to what it was, and keep her being immune to GB after a blocked light. This makes much more sense. Also,PK is NOT just a noob destroyer as you put it, she is way to overtuned even before teh bleed fix. Her lights need to be slowed down on start up, or remove her ability to cancel zone attack.