PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from my Best Game!

Dukester321
03-08-2017, 06:25 AM
I just got disconnected during probably my best performance in a game so far. Skirmish match... I was leading in my team with 22 takedowns 3 revives.. in a tight game that was really going down the wire. We were all going head to head. But next thing you know....... BAM disconnect screen! ........... Whether it was bc the host quit or just regular good old For Honor d/c. It still sucks pretty hard. I never care too much about disconnecting bc it happens so damn often you kind of get used to it. But I'm a total casual, my main is a Warden in rep 2 still. But after playing my best match ever, I got pretty shocked that this happened. Wasn't really upset bc its like.. a video game you know. But I was like daaamn.. that sucks.. no gear, no xp, no acknowledgment that I just whooped some ***. Just a d/c screen. I guess I can now sympathize with the hardcore players who are probably having these type of battles daily and get screwed over bc of a d/c. smh that needs to be fixed Ubisoft.. That problem has been #1 since launch without a doubt, I think ALL players will agree.

untchable704
03-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Pics or it didn't happen. Lol. But that does kind of suck. You'll get there again though. Especially once you gear up. Although everybody is gonna be 108 with every character soon due to afk.

Potato_6
03-08-2017, 06:32 AM
I just got disconnected during probably my best performance in a game so far. Skirmish match... I was leading in my team with 22 takedowns 3 revives.. in a tight game that was really going down the wire. We were all going head to head. But next thing you know....... BAM disconnect screen! ........... Whether it was bc the host quit or just regular good old For Honor d/c. It still sucks pretty hard. I never care too much about disconnecting bc it happens so damn often you kind of get used to it. But I'm a total casual, my main is a Warden in rep 2 still. But after playing my best match ever, I got pretty shocked that this happened. Wasn't really upset bc its like.. a video game you know. But I was like daaamn.. that sucks.. no gear, no xp, no acknowledgment that I just whooped some ***. Just a d/c screen. I guess I can now sympathize with the hardcore players who are probably having these type of battles daily and get screwed over bc of a d/c. smh that needs to be fixed Ubisoft.. That problem has been #1 since launch without a doubt, I think ALL players will agree.

sorry dude. I have personally never gone 22/0. Grats.

Blackball8
03-08-2017, 06:35 AM
No screenshot - NEVER happened. Seriously, good job, but that sucks. I have error coded in 3 matches today so i feel your pain. And to the other guy who posted, Its a typical ubisoft game. It's like they just discovered online gaming within the past 3 years. In all their games connectivity is an issue when they release (rainbow 6) and they have NO IDEA how to address cheaters/exploiters (see the division)