PDA

View Full Version : buying credits

Evadelay
03-08-2017, 05:20 AM
I bought some credits so I can buy some of the content weapons in the store, however it is not reflecting the credits I have purchased in the game. I received the confirmation email from Microsoft that I have made the purchase and I have doubled check with my bank account that a purchase has been made, however I have yet to receive the credit in my account. This is a major problem as it ties directly to an issue with money.

If anyone else has/had this problem and figured a way to resolve this issue, please let me know.

STINKFISTS
03-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Same here, but i kept trying and racked up allot. I thought there was just a problem because it failed to give me any credit. I didn't think they'd charge me if i didn't receive credit, but they did. I checked my bank account later on and they didn't fail to remove money from my account. $950.00+

I made sure to contact Microsoft first since they billed me. No way am i trying to fix the problem before I get my refund. It makes it easier for everyone. All I need is them saying, "Well, you received your credit, whats the problem? Sorry I can't refund you if you got the credit...read the sign." The sign says sorry no refunds

Mike31584
03-08-2017, 04:06 PM
same here, I contacted Microsoft they said the credits are on our account, just there is something odd about them not showing up. they had me clear the system cache and redownload my profile to try and fix the problem and nothing. they did give me a transaction number for ubisoft regarding the purchase, but when I tried to use the ubisoft support chat it crashed. I'm waiting for there email reply.

MAYhem-._
03-09-2017, 10:50 PM
i had the same problem on the division but they fixed it right after i msm them but now its happening on wildlands. 19.99, 4.99 and not got not a single one.

mikey_booya
03-09-2017, 11:26 PM
tried to buy the medium pack multiple times thinking it was a glitch. i got the confirmation email for each purchase but no credits. talked to Microsoft and they told me to contact ubisoft. ive been trying to get a hold of someone for 16 hours and no luck.

cnk4iq1
03-12-2017, 06:24 PM
I have the same issue and opened a ticket days ago with no reply or results. They need to take the store off line until fixed, let it hit them it their wallet not ours.