PDA

View Full Version : Execution only for enemy to pop revenge to escape?!?!

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 04:26 AM
So this has been happening a lot lately I get the 2 button prompt to execute and next thing I know the enemy is out of my hands and pops revenge. I know that when I see my revenge bar go up at the last min I don't hit it I'm dead especially in 3/2v1 situations . Anybody else seeing this ?

Dukester321
03-08-2017, 05:08 AM
So this has been happening a lot lately I get the 2 button prompt to execute and next thing I know the enemy is out of my hands and pops revenge. I know that when I see my revenge bar go up at the last min I don't hit it I'm dead especially in 3/2v1 situations . Anybody else seeing this ?

That has to be a glitch.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 05:36 AM
This game has so many. So much potential it feels like it's in the alpha stage at how many glitches , bugs and rebalancing/ things they want to look at.
With them wanting to crunch things at numbers level like it's an excel sheet from the 90s I don't see a core gamer base staying.
Others aren't seeing this ? I've seen it about 5 times today and only played about 7 games pvp

Potato_6
03-08-2017, 06:23 AM
There's even a youtube video of a guy levitating out of a pit with revenge. The worst part is in the video he goes on to cheese 3 other players into the same pit he just escaped from. GG Ubi...

Butonfly
03-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Here's a possibility:
On your end you land the final hit which prompts the execution animation.
On their end, the revenge bar fills due to a number of factors, which doesn't include that final hit.
They proc revenge, and on the next game sync they're suddenly going ham.
This would be tied to the "P2P" system For Honor runs on.

Or it could just be simple latency/lag issue.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 06:36 AM
That has to be a glitch.

Here's a possibility:
On your end you land the final hit which prompts the execution animation.
On their end, the revenge bar fills due to a number of factors, which doesn't include that final hit.
They proc revenge, and on the next game sync they're suddenly going ham.
This would be tied to the "P2P" system For Honor runs on.

Or it could just be simple latency/lag issue.

Thought about that too but if it's giving me prompt for a fatality of sorts then the way they explained their new hippie dippy system they claim is better I have to give merritt to everyone saying there needs to be much better system of inputs for precision timing.
Just had such high hopes for the game. Feel like playing bots but can't even do that because of all the AFK people . There are so many you go to level up a new character and you have 2 people running circles.