PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Gadget Deploy Keybindings?

Comrade.Trumped
03-08-2017, 01:02 AM
Hey just wondering if anyone else has had this issue regarding the advanced gadget option...

So I set my 'gadget deploy' setting to 'advanced' in the PC keyboard settings, and I am able to get into "gadget mode". (ie. when playing Jager I can get him to hold his ADS). However I cannot actually place the gadget no matter what key I hold. In my normal setup I have my FIRE key set to right mouse click and AIM key set to left mouse click (I know, it's kinda weird but I'm used to it). When I was troubleshooting I tried switching these two keys and then was suddenly able to place gadgets by holding left click... is this key binding (left click for fire) the only one that works with advanced gadget placement? I searched the forums and elsewhere online and wasn't able to find a definitive answer...

Thanks so much!

J.Vaal
03-08-2017, 07:24 AM
set to default keys settings, try set up
"gadget deployment" : standard
custom controls -> "primary gadget" add alternative key "caps lock", easy to use sledge or shield, quick, but have to hold!

found today bug, with barber wires, had 2, set 1, set 2, removed 2 after that I'm not able set 2 barber )))) Jagger

Comrade.Trumped
03-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Ok I understand but I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten advanced gadget placement to work with something other than left click?? Thanks